Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it would never be an issue nor we would pick it up so much if TAMARA IS NOT SELF PROCLAIMED:
  • BEST IN CLASS MULTILINGUAL PRODIGY
  • SPEAKS ITALIAN, FRENCH, SPANISH, PORTUGESE FLUENLY WITHOUT EVER LEARNING THE LANGUAGE
  • TOP 100 PHARMACIST IN WORLD
  • SUPER INTELLIGENT MOST SUCCESSFUL MOST RESILIENT MOST GOOD LOOKING - confirmed from her saliva when she promoted biggest DNK test scam in history
  • SHE DOES NOT FEEL PAIN AT GYNO, NOR SHAME, SHE IS SO TOUGH
  • SHE DOES NOT HAVE ANXIETY
  • NOTHING EVEN TOUCHES HER
  • SHE IS NATURAL BEAUTY
  • SHE IS SO HIGH FASHUUUN
  • SHE IS SO SEXYYYY AND SKINNY
  • SHE IS PRO OPEN RELATIONSHIPS, HOMOSEXUALITY, AND BI-SEXUALITY - probs as raspy is into it
  • SHE IS HARDEST WORKING INDIVIDUAL - work is playing with stationery making to do list and taking pictures for IG
  • SHE IS MENTOR AND BIG BOSS - to poor serbian minions who work for free probably
  • SHE HAS SOOOO MANY FRENNNSSS - none
  • SHE IS CRYPTO INVESTOR
  • NFT FREAK
  • SHE HAS ENGINEER COMING TO HER HOME TO FIX TINGS - read handyman fixing the lightbulbs
  • SHE HAS ARCHITECT REFURBISHING HER MILAN HOME - read carpenter paining the walls
  • SHE IS ALL THAT AND YOU PEASANTS ARE NOT

so when this supermegasmartboss babe is embarrassing herself at every waking moment from horrible english, tragic syntax, stupid remarks - then yes we will point it out

besides she is not living and working in Serbia she is BRI ISH HIIIIIIAAAA IN LANDAN - read peacehaven

ps excuse le caps - just exaggerating TINGS and TOTs about our megaboss babe who cannot spell

This is hilarious, I wish this list could be pinned in all future tetky threads 😭😭 this one has me dying, so blunt 😭
  • SHE HAS SOOOO MANY FRENNNSSS - none

The idiot missed her flight?!
And I am sorry but I cannot understand why she chooses to stay in a hotel instead of staying at home when she visits Belgrade? Did anyone of u understand her explanation about this in the last vlog?
her face 😧

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That phone call at the end of the video…

I felt uncomfortable to watch..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
All these emotions.... and she missed the flight?! What's up with that? 🧐

Reactions: 3
And I am sorry but I cannot understand why she chooses to stay in a hotel instead of staying at home when she visits Belgrade? Did anyone of u understand her explanation about this in the last vlog?
I also couldn’t believe she missed the flight!!!!! With all these trips she takes over the year, it’s amazing that she doesn’t know how to get organized and get away from home on time. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
She chooses to stay at a hotel `cause if she should be in her apartment in Belgrade, she would have to, like every mortal on this planet, think about things like preparing food, cleaning the house, etc ... And since we know from her earlier videos that she neither knows how to cook nor likes to clean the house , it is understandable why it suits her better to be in a hotel, and in a hotel other people do it for you!! At least that's how I understood her explanation.
She also explained that she would be alone in her apartment (because most of her friends in Serbia work) and there are people in the hotel (when she goes to the lobby downstairs to work) ;)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I'm quite sure you can get one in Novi sad, too(where her mom is:rolleyes:)
Sure! I was rather thinking Serbia, not Belgrade specifically. But, after this “drama” at the end of her video I’m almost sure she’ll not go there.

Omg this picture she is dreadfull looking. And then had the nerve to post pics of her self from 10yrs ago and say she only looks different bc she changes her hair….. who are these ppl in her comments that call her goddess, queen etc. are they real or bots?

• Haha
Isn’t it kinda contradictory to say « I see the glass always half full » and then 2 hours later to say « I was sitting for an hour with my jacket and was mourning the missed flight ». I don’t see you making jokes now witch

Is it possible that she went to the airport, they checked her temperature and told her to duck off because she is clearly sick? Maybe she didn’t miss the flight, they just didn’t allow her to board the plane

• Haha
Reactions: 21
so The Dirties both got food poisoning. I am surprised that it’s for the first time :)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am sorry but if you really get food poisoning you just stay at home, you don't go out for tea lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am the queen of food poisoning because my work requires a lot of travel and THIS IS NOT how you act when you have food poisoning. Going for walks,washing hair,laughing,going for a tea,packing.. are you bleeping kidding me??? She is such a liar,it’s unbeliavable! I think it’s maybe a flu and thats why they rejected her at the airport. Now she came up with a story for all the sheep around the world who believe her. Now she will fly to Paris and then from there to Belgrade? She is obviously pulling a scam bcs Italians dont duck around anymore with covid. I actually felt bad for Beardy because he is craving a NORMAL life and not obnoxious anxiety filled life with Tetka. “We went for a walk and did what NORMAL people do” wow wow tetkabossbabeseljanka

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I am the queen of food poisoning because my work requires a lot of travel and THIS IS NOT how you act when you have food poisoning. Going for walks,washing hair,laughing,going for a tea,packing.. are you bleeping kidding me??? She is such a liar,it’s unbeliavable! I think it’s maybe a flu and thats why they rejected her at the airport. Now she came up with a story for all the sheep around the world who believe her. Now she will fly to Paris and then from there to Belgrade? She is obviously pulling a scam bcs Italians dont duck around anymore with covid. I actually felt bad for Beardy because he is craving a NORMAL life and not obnoxious anxiety filled life with Tetka. “We went for a walk and did what NORMAL people do” wow wow tetkabossbabeseljanka
omg such a good theory!

If you get food poisoning isn't it almost instant ?! - not go to airport- miss the flight - get the taxi back (probably 3 hrs from door to door) and then she came back and ordered pizza

what the duck???

and then he got food poisoning from inhaling her vomit or what?

jesus christ what a freak...

the normal people line as if she is beyonce and jay z...go duck yourself you deluded narcissistic psycho

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The food poisoning story is full of holes - and who goes out for tea and shopping when they are so sick. And the way she looks down on supermarket shopping - what a pain it is be around people and wait in actual lines. Ffs. And it’s so weird to keep hearing the bf but never show him - it’s like the viewers are children. It’s so insulting. Either be mature and just show him - we all know who he is - or stop making him talk so much in the videos… It’s so so lame to behave this way in a mature relationship. I’m no fan of Xenia etc but she shows her bf like normal. It’s no big deal!

Reactions: 25
Isn't the boyfriend getting a little long in the tooth to still just be a "boyfriend"? Why don't they get married instead of playing house?

I agree with him in that she doesn't need 3,000 different puffer jackets... she has a away of wearing puffy coats and big chunky shoes/boots that make her look much bigger than she really is. She should soften her (clothing) lines/dress more streamlined and feminine.

Reactions: 7
Are they spending Christmas in London/Brighton just saw Dirty insta stories cruising in Chelsea street

I wonder if Raspy brainwashed her not to put him on videos bc Raspy ain't even sure he wants to go public with her or see being with her long term 💀

Reactions: 9
I wonder if Raspy brainwashed her not to put him on videos bc Raspy ain't even sure he wants to go public with her or see being with her long term 💀
My thoughts exactly 👍🏼he is happy to be heard but not seen. Definitely has no intention of being with her long term. Can't say I blame him, she is one massive embarrassment and gullible to not see that. She is his plus 1 and sex partner for when he attends his events. All she seems to do is follow him from country to country. She wouldn't dare question him on why he doesn't want to be seen for fear of him breaking up with her. Without him, she would have no content as her life back in Peacehaven is dull. When she speaks of friends, they are all his. She travels because of him, the Christmas holiday is one he planned. Recently when she vlogged in her sister's attic in Peacehaven those vlogs were dull and boring. To sum up, he has control over her and she can't see it. Dumb witch

Reactions: 16
I have to say that during this vlog series papa filippo comes across as more genuine and normal... it would be more interesting if he was vlogging and old tetka could just shut the f*** up.

In the last vlog it is obvious that he does not like her constant talking to the camera, taking photos, creating reels, making a complete mess out of what she calls a job etc...

I don't believe this is a real relationship, but IF it is, he needs to start running in 3,2,1....!

• Haha
Their conversations are so boring, monologue to monologue, just talking over another
They both love listening to them selves speak more than anything
Miss sunshine is complaining all the time over trivial mundane things

• Heart
Reactions: 17