Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I haven't worked out in a month, I hope that I can do it" IS THIS REAL?
ahhahaha the profile pic had me floored!

The amount of fakery and passive aggression between Tetka and Xenia in latest video is INSEJN
She is soooo fake, both of them, Xenia is low key embarrassed with Tamara's obnoxious OTT fake confidence, it is so awkward to watch. usually her fakeness is amplified when she is around Raspy

So many faces and the only real one is curlyhaired Tamara with crooked face with purple Milka Birkin

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Today's vlog, another clickbait boyfriend title

You would think this is her first time having a boyfriend

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I’m not religiously watching her but the one with her and Xenia one is crap. Then she is complaining about scam artists on Paris streets- like she is some naive high class girl, when she is the BIGGEST scam artist EVER. Irony that she complains when someone scams her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
"I haven't worked out in a month, I hope that I can do it" IS THIS REAL?
Your profile photo, I can’t 😂😂

ahhahaha the profile pic had me floored!

She is soooo fake, both of them, Xenia is low key embarrassed with Tamara's obnoxious OTT fake confidence, it is so awkward to watch. usually her fakeness is amplified when she is around Raspy

So many faces and the only real one is curlyhaired Tamara with crooked face with purple Milka Birkin
The milka birkin is almost as famous as tetka, long may she reign - actually it’s more famous

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I stopped watching her videos, such a waist of time, but looking at the photos you recently posted, both new and the old ones, you can really see how she changed her face (and not necessarily for better). I’m really wondering which doctor would do that, like medical ethics who? 🤔 Dunno if i should be grateful or hate dislike her for ruining my idea of what hyaluron is, would probably try a bit of lip fillers if i didn’t have these beautiful fail examples that scared the tit out of me 🙈

Reactions: 13
BOMBER jacket🤣🤣🤣🤣 dear Tetka,it is pronounced BOMER jacket without the B that you even emphasized. Wow. She knows nothing about english grammar yet so much confidence. And we all know who your bf is,there is nothing to reveal. Stop seeking attention so desperately and you will not have panic attacks. And stop pretending that you care about people’s mental health. The only thing you care about is facetune, new age WORKOUT machine and another hermes bag to collect dust on your airbnb shelf.
And yes,I’m sick of these fake people who always like to point out they never drink, smoke or do drugs. Maybe if they did,they would enjoy life a bit more. But then she goes without solid food for a week,starve herself to death and puts 1kg of hyaluron in her face. So so HELTY

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
BOMBER jacket🤣🤣🤣🤣 dear Tetka,it is pronounced BOMER jacket without the B that you even emphasized. Wow. She knows nothing about english grammar yet so much confidence. And we all know who your bf is,there is nothing to reveal. Stop seeking attention so desperately and you will not have panic attacks. And stop pretending that you care about people’s mental health. The only thing you care about is facetune, new age WORKOUT machine and another hermes bag to collect dust on your airbnb shelf.
And yes,I’m sick of these fake people who always like to point out they never drink, smoke or do drugs. Maybe if they did,they would enjoy life a bit more. But then she goes without solid food for a week,starve herself to death and puts 1kg of hyaluron in her face. So so HELTY
would not even expect from her knowing the grammar after 13 years in the UK, but she "works in fashun" and calling a garment BOMBER jacket I screamed

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not usually siding with Tamtam 😬 but i have been working in fashion for ages now and the brands i have been working for also always called it a bomber jacket, could it be that it is a different pronunciation for UK brands (I worked for American ones)?

Reactions: 3
Not usually siding with Tamtam 😬 but i have been working in fashion for ages now and the brands i have been working for also always called it a bomber jacket, could it be that it is a different pronunciation for UK brands (I worked for American ones)?
not correct B is silent in any language, americans will say bamr jacket, brits booma jacket

Reactions: 8
It’s even more silent in UK

Reactions: 4
not correct B is silent in any language, americans will say bamr jacket, brits booma jacket
Ah you are talking about pronunciation only, i misunderstood, thought you mean it applies to spelling as well 🙃 but what’s new there, we already knew that she never got rid of her Eastern European manner of speaking with very every letter very harshly pronounced, i especially love it when she “speaks “ French 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 7
“I haven’t actually had a panic attack in a veeeery long time. I manage them very well! Very well!”

I mean WTF!?! It’s again all about her and how she manages her panic attacks very well! 🤯 So fake and with a lack of empathy!

Reactions: 6
Even the dog, Rue is fed up with her, there is no tail wagging when tamara talks to her and actally at one point in the video she slowely backed off from her 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20