Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she flat out says she has "too many things", in fact so many pairs of shoes she has never even worn ONCE and that she will list all of them on depop...yet i guarantee the next vlog will be another haul

how do you live with that cognitive dissonance?

Reactions: 22
she flat out says she has "too many things", in fact so many pairs of shoes she has never even worn ONCE and that she will list all of them on depop...yet i guarantee the next vlog will be another haul

how do you live with that cognitive dissonance?
Have you checked out her Depop? It’s all of the crap she was sent and never wear.

Reactions: 8
Screenshot 2021-12-13 at 18.24.19.png

How do you live with putting that fraudulent image online

how do you live with wearing Saint Laurent and looking like desperate Primark halloween slutty costume

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Well, that thing would be trashtastic on just about anyone :)
agree but not everyone would pair this tacky monstrosity with even tackier metallic embellished Gucci logo tights and forget to wear the pants!

I hope this is for bebi only, and she will not publish this russian autotune self portrait :D

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Tetka for Louboutin is giving me major Tell Sell vibes. She really sold her soul.

Reactions: 3
Ughh, really trying not to comment on her but she is just🤮 I can’t believe she calls that treatment a WORKOUT. She is completely delusional and border line psycho. I don’t even know how can someone be proud of that? The moment she puts food in that mouth I get rash all over my body..that mmmmm sound should be illegal. Disgusting. And yes she has to mention her bf messaged her and called her. And wants to take her somewhere. And will take her for dinner. Wow. Tamara your relationship is so special,could not possibly imagine any other bf doing that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If you mean this ⬇ then yes
View attachment 919135

If you mean something else, then no. But that is because I hate it when people expect you to have kids just because you are not an assigned male at birth and now society is pushing a certain lifestyle on you. You need to be a breeding machine and nothing more and I hate that with a passion. People have to stay out of other peoples uturus untill they anounce anything.

Since the pill talk and this, there is a chance they might be trying. Trying can be anything between days, months, years or never and in Xenia’s case I do not rule out another dog.
i think she means a new business baby, not human baby because in her previous stories she was talking about some huge news with attire which she can’t talk about yet

Reactions: 6
"I haven't worked out in a month, I hope that I can do it" IS THIS REAL?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
i think she means a new business baby, not human baby because in her previous stories she was talking about some huge news with attire which she can’t talk about yet

I think she meant "The future, Baby!". Calling the person who asked Baby.

I also think she did this on purpose to get the attention that we actually are giving her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I want to know what instagram and YouTube editing tech /apps she’s using to make her body look completely different to the reality - faceapp is just for face right?!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Allana Davison posted My Luxury bag collection video, first one ever. She is so transparent about every bag, if it's second hand, gifted and she looks genuinely happy and grateful she owns them.
One thing she mentions is that she dislikes wearing her LV bag, as it's to flashy and makes her uncomfortable to have logos all over the place. Meanwhile Tamara is like, witch please, hold my beer.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The amount of fakery and passive aggression between Tetka and Xenia in latest video is INSEJN

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I would love to see her wearing that Bottega black glossed leather pointed boots. I remember she bought them a while ago.
My brain farts are strong, but well... I took my first sip of coffee and it crossed my mind. Those boots are really cool.

Reactions: 7
I forgot to post this gem!
New members being so inventive ✅✅☢

Allana Davison posted My Luxury bag collection video, first one ever. She is so transparent about every bag, if it's second hand, gifted and she looks genuinely happy and grateful she owns them.
One thing she mentions is that she dislikes wearing her LV bag, as it's to flashy and makes her uncomfortable to have logos all over the place. Meanwhile Tamara is like, witch please, hold my beer.
Alana is from Canada , always being normal & modest

Reactions: 10