Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap of key joke parts of the new vlog to save everyone the chore of watching this uninspiring, unmotivating clown show:

blurry footage throughout this vlog is one of many lazy elements, including scenes of her in bed in her sister’s attic looking she says she washed her hair the night before and then lifts sections of lank hair that look greasy and matted

equally as lazy is the way she speaks - at parts she can’t even be bothered to finish her thought or sentence and literally says ‘I need to get the train and blah blah blah’, who says that? Same with her obsession with saying ‘LOL’ as an actual phrase in real conversations.

also, she uses no doubt gifted la mer skincare at the start of the video but skincare brands sending her free products in the hope of promoting the products is a joke, her skin looks progressively worse which each new vlog

then some more awkward and unflattering camera angles (where she looks kind of looks like a mix between handsome squidward and Rasputin - the whole siblings or couple meme applies so well to her and Dirty lately) of her at Brighton station complaining about how she forgot ‘her most important card’ in a whining child’s voice

And talking with her mouth full of free hotel chocolate and showing a hotel tour with camera brightness at blinding 1000+
Rest of the vlog of her alone in her Paris hotel room is just her on the floor, completely blurry camera footage and then all of a sudden she’s acting overly animated and OTT obnoxious out of no where screaming over the hotel closet. That’s literally the vlog from luxury times top 100 infkuenzer. I can’t.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Recap of key joke parts of the new vlog to save everyone the chore of watching this uninspiring, unmotivating clown show:

blurry footage throughout this vlog is one of many lazy elements, including scenes of her in bed in her sister’s attic looking she says she washed her hair the night before and then lifts sections of lank hair that look greasy and matted

equally as lazy is the way she speaks - at parts she can’t even be bothered to finish her thought or sentence and literally says ‘I need to get the train and blah blah blah’, who says that? Same with her obsession with saying ‘LOL’ as an actual phrase in real conversations.

also, she uses no doubt gifted la mer skincare at the start of the video but skincare brands sending her free products in the hope of promoting the products is a joke, her skin looks progressively worse which each new vlog

then some more awkward and unflattering camera angles (where she looks kind of looks like a mix between handsome squidward and Rasputin - the whole siblings or couple meme applies so well to her and Dirty lately) of her at Brighton station complaining about how she forgot ‘her most important card’ in a whining child’s voice

And talking with her mouth full of free hotel chocolate and showing a hotel tour with camera brightness at blinding 1000+
Rest of the vlog of her alone in her Paris hotel room is just her on the floor, completely blurry camera footage and then all of a sudden she’s acting overly animated and OTT obnoxious out of no where screaming over the hotel closet. That’s literally the vlog from luxury times top 100 infkuenzer. I can’t.
Her camera is so bad and the quality of the videos is so poor... The worst vlogmas series ever!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I cannot stand the noise she makes when she eats 🤢 it’s as if she hasn’t eaten in days, manically shoves something in her mouth and goes mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmm it’s so good!! had to finish watching that video then and there. Also if I hear her say one more time luggages I will go insane. Tamara, luggage is an uncountable noun and not used in plural. So please stop saying luggages. It’s luggage 🧳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Tamara is not paying a penny in taxes in UK (based in EU) and using NHS to get free check ups done in UK. Pathetic 🤮
I thought exactly the same. If you can afford Hermes handbags then you pay for your health check up privately. Our NHS is over worked and under pressure due to the pandemic. I'm not certain how she managed to use the NHS for her health checks but I'm certain she may have committed fraud if she hasn't declared the taxes paid. Absolutely disgusting that this scrounging scum is using our health care system. duck off and pay for it in Italy witch

Reactions: 18
Ok, I simply cannot understand WHY FOR THE F SAKE people pack their dirty shoes mixed with their clothes, JUST PUT IT IN THE F DUSTBAG OR A PLASTIC BAG AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Poor brands are designing and making those bags so you can use them! Waaaah!!! 🤣🤣

So, she needs to wash her hands immediately when she takes off her shoes, but underwear and dirty shoes, yes, please do not separate!!!

I feel bad for trashing her, but...I cannot help myself, there's so much material.

😐😐😐

• Sick
Reactions: 28
This vlogmas is awful - the quality of filming, the state of her. She’s manic and flustered constantly. It’s stressful to watch. If this is how your life is, really there is NO NEED to film daily literally for sake of it. Quality over quantity - she doesn’t even edit properly. Wow wow how worlds away from her lovely vlogs with Dusan. And she hates Christmas decorating / making food - so what was all that fakeness in Paris last year when she did that ?oh more lies for her vlogs…again.

Reactions: 30
She does pay tax in UK her limited company still active she made £115 000 last year 🤭🤭 plus free clothes and free hotels staying 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She does pay tax in UK her limited company still active she made £115 000 last year 🤭🤭 plus free clothes and free hotels staying 😠
Where are you finding this number? And how does this prove she pays taxes and health insurance in UK?

Reactions: 1
There is a video, she did a pap smear and some blood tests :) also, she mentioned that some people commented that her Vlogmas is not very christmassy, and confessed to not really loving Christma.
she should apply less is more
work on her vocabulary (how may times one can hear "very", "insejn" and "amazing"
noone cares about your packing
work on your storytelling and if you do not have contect show less (10 min of entertaining content is better then 25 about nothing)
do not be lazy and be a promoter you are payed to be (learn from heart evangelista if you must copy someone, she is real millionaire but she is humble, and hides the AD well, one almost believes that she drink nespresso in the morning...)
don't be lazy II. and remember what you are talking about, take time to learn how to pronounce something, remember the scent or colour, it is almost pathetic how you want to look all aloof wordy traveled high flying who is getting gifts left and right .... it only makes you come across as ugly human being (even if you are and if you want to stay in the game, you better rethink this strategy)
you talk about being educated, working hard ... you better show us instead of talking about it and not delivering

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Im
No place like home in a hotel?
This is her new low...
I also believe she may be spending Christmas at home with her sister and family. She looked so miserable when she was at home but the minute she arrived in Paris her mood picked up. That proves she absolutely hated her life at home in the UK before FT. Unfortunately, that is exactly where she will be at some point in the future. And what's all this talk about saving the opening up of her beauty advent calendar in front of the kids? I don't know any child that would be remotely interested in beauty calendars. None of it makes sense. Her sister is happy for her children to be filmed but she won't show her face. There can only be one reason, she is embarrassed because she knows Tamara gets hate online and same applies to her bf, he's embarrassed also. Tamara, open your eyes and take a look at all other influencers filming being with family, friends and their partners and ask yourself why yours want to remain anonymous and not be part of your vlogs. It has nothing to do with privacy, they are ashamed to be associated with you

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand where is coming from her enthusiasm for Christmas market and seeing Eiffel Tower from her balcony. Why is she screaming and copying inthefrow when she sees her view. It’s not like she didn’t have a room with Eiffel tower view before. She never acted like that. She just achieved a new level of fakeness(it that is possible). At least inthefrow screams for every little tit she receives and has same behaviour with any hotel room. Maybe TK was paid to include screaming in her room tour (aka #AD) or to include enthusiasm and this is her definition of enthusiasm 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Im

I also believe she may be spending Christmas at home with her sister and family. She looked so miserable when she was at home but the minute she arrived in Paris her mood picked up. That proves she absolutely hated her life at home in the UK before FT. Unfortunately, that is exactly where she will be at some point in the future. And what's all this talk about saving the opening up of her beauty advent calendar in front of the kids? I don't know any child that would be remotely interested in beauty calendars. None of it makes sense. Her sister is happy for her children to be filmed but she won't show her face. There can only be one reason, she is embarrassed because she knows Tamara gets hate online and same applies to her bf, he's embarrassed also. Tamara, open your eyes and take a look at all other influencers filming being with family, friends and their partners and ask yourself why yours want to remain anonymous and not be part of your vlogs. It has nothing to do with privacy, they are ashamed to be associated with you

I don't think they're embarrassed with her, It's just internet, not a real life.
Especially her sister... It's just their decision to not to be public.
She has a lot less space to make her vlogs more interesting because of that, but it seems it's not something that's bothering her. People commenting under her vlogs are detached from the real world just like her, and as long as they're there, she will be relevant.
For me, her vlogs are borderline offensive. Unimaginative, lazy, and like she's doing them just because she said she would, but doesn't feel like.
But I'm happy there are no more hauls non stop.

Reactions: 9
omg, Tetka is such a saint for not using the unpacking service of the hotel, I’m so amazed by the humbleness 😍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand where is coming from her enthusiasm for Christmas market and seeing Eiffel Tower from her balcony. Why is she screaming and copying inthefrow when she sees her view. It’s not like she didn’t have a room with Eiffel tower view before. She never acted like that. She just achieved a new level of fakeness(it that is possible). At least inthefrow screams for every little tit she receives and has same behaviour with any hotel room. Maybe TK was paid to include screaming in her room tour (aka #AD) or to include enthusiasm and this is her definition of enthusiasm 😅
I do not think this is a new level of fakeness. If you follow her for a while, you see a change in behaviour after the last robbery. She was manic, lost weight rapidly and her eyes seemed dead. It is now a bit manic and her eyes are a bit less dead. This is not a girl who is overworked. This looks like someone who is tweaking with her meds. I am not saying I know that she is either taking something legal or illegal, but I've seen enough to know what it looks like.

It is just sad to see that she left Paris because of the robbery. If she took some time for herself and got counseling instead of meds she would be in a more healthy mindset by now. I know that the world laughs at America and how expensive mental health is, but she lives in Jurop. It is literally inseeeejn that she is taking advantage of everything but not that.

Reactions: 14
I do not think this is a new level of fakeness. If you follow her for a while, you see a change in behaviour after the last robbery. She was manic, lost weight rapidly and her eyes seemed dead. It is now a bit manic and her eyes are a bit less dead. This is not a girl who is overworked. This looks like someone who is tweaking with her meds. I am not saying I know that she is either taking something legal or illegal, but I've seen enough to know what it looks like.

It is just sad to see that she left Paris because of the robbery. If she took some time for herself and got counseling instead of meds she would be in a more healthy mindset by now. I know that the world laughs at America and how expensive mental health is, but she lives in Jurop. It is literally inseeeejn that she is taking advantage of everything but not that.
I don't think she left paris because of the robbery. I think something did not work out with the logistics or she always knew that her stay there had a deadline and the robbery was her excuse..

Reactions: 17
I don't think she left paris because of the robbery. I think something did not work out with the logistics or she always knew that her stay there had a deadline and the robbery was her excuse..
That is also a possibility. But the whole ancestry stuff, bloodwork, tired, looking out of it screams overworked and not healthy example.

But I'm just irritated that she stated that she wanted to slow days because people can fake it for the gram. Fake for the gram is something else then hating on christmas but still want to cash in on it. Some people think a whole year about vlogmass content. She went shopping while Alyssa Lenore flew from America to London and gave us life. Christmas shopping, hot choclate, ice skating, lights, the whole nine yards. And Tetka is giving us windowshopping and telling us she does not like christmas because she is overwhelmed. Nobody put a gun against her head and made her do this. All she does is whine about everything. Everybody has slow days but unpacking a suitcase with your nephew is great content for a kids channel, not fashion at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 23