Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last video, I have no words to describe it, except maybe as one big nothing ... 15 minutes of nothing! Pointless blabbering, repeating words from frame to frame ... My warm recommendation for Miss TamTam would be to stop filming, because this is all just not Vlogmas!!!
I don't know if any of you remember a couple of years ago, when she collaborated with Dusan, how that Vlogmas was interesting and how phenomenally recorded ,with wonderful content and music. I'm just saying ;) :)
I remember the Dusan vlogmas…wow what a difference. It felt genuine and was cute and Christmassy and fun. This is just a manic speed talking in different accents mess.

Reactions: 15
We like she and her followers cause she takes us with her everywhere 😂
She is a bleeping psychopath with split personalities and no bleeping clue, somebody please tell me why is she talking about a DNA test on a vlogmas video. Stocking filler perhaps? 😂So far none of her vlogmas videos have been related to Christmas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How fake can a person be🤦‍♀️. In her new video she mentions that she never ever smoked in her life and that she hates cigarettes and all the stuff but when she was in Belgrade a few months ago partying with Ceca’s daughter and Aleksandra Prijovic, Aleksandra posted a story with her and Tamara holding a cigarette. Of course Tamara didn’t share that story on her profile as she was looking drunk and holding a cigarette. And this for sure was not her first time smoking.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
All she has done so far this Vlogmas is moan and complain! The Vlogmas intro shows what content she should be filming!
The way she's acting like she's the only person in the world to have experienced jetlag... 😴 poor thing. Also what the hell is that Louis Vuitton visor 🤢, that she didn't even wear.
Oh last thing, she looks like Ali G in those orange sunglasses in Day 9 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All she has done so far this Vlogmas is moan and complain! The Vlogmas intro shows what content she should be filming!
The way she's acting like she's the only person in the world to have experienced jetlag... 😴 poor thing. Also what the hell is that Louis Vuitton visor 🤢, that she didn't even wear.
Oh last thing, she looks like Ali G in those orange sunglasses in Day 9 🤣
Let’s just hope she never finds one of them Borat ‘suits’. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
i knew the dna test was complete bullshit when it said she was talented in language and maths, has good skin and is an empath. LMAO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
There is a video, she did a pap smear and some blood tests :) also, she mentioned that some people commented that her Vlogmas is not very christmassy, and confessed to not really loving Christma.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Sooooo, Vlogmas is over? Did I miss something?

I found out why there is no video today, Tam is promoting teeth whitening stuff( have no damn clue what the hell is that) and gajs it’s insejn🙄🙄

Btw who is this?
Teeth withening for veneers?? Wtf 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
There is a video, she did a pap smear and some blood tests :) also, she mentioned that some people commented that her Vlogmas is not very christmassy, and confessed to not really loving Christma.
Cause she's a health professional she felt it was important to talk about it...

• Haha
Reactions: 11