Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else think her Tom Ford look was completely over the top. Everyone else was in cowboy hats and casual clothing and she's there in high heels and a cocktail dress
There was no bb to tell her to wear something appropriate. Remember that party that party? She was over the moon with her outfit. He made her change so she could blend in. Rember all the shoes he gave her? Tamara folllows trends, he knows fashion.

And I agree with those who said that this is not vlogmas at all. Just smacking some christmas music on your intro and vlogging each day does not make it vlogmas. Now it looks like a girl who can not stand to be alone and talks to the camera every time an idea creeps up on her. There is a certain sense in narcissism when you live your life like this. There is also emotional masturbati0n. Bless your heart Tamara for not knowing the difference. You should have by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her speaking in the latest vlog was insufferable. I couldn’t listen to her accent and way of speaking. It was like listening to a teenager trying to impress her high school girlfriends by acting silly and changing her voice and words. I don’t know it was way too much and fake. Like she managed to achieve another level of fakeness 🤮

and another thing from her flight from Miami to LA she is so well traveled guys that she doesn’t know you can turn off the aircon above you in the plane so she’s constantly complaining about it. And she’s wearing a cap and a hood over to be less recognisable like she’s a celebrity so the flight attendants and other people can’t recognise her. She’s so full of bullshit and for nothing. She is no one and so less important than she thinks she is. I almost feel sorry for her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Flying from London to LAX and from there to Miami- wow very smart. Has she ever heard of carbon footprint? 🤦‍♀️ I agree that her vlogs have no aesthetics and the content is so boring

Reactions: 12
there we go again. Tam. Needing to prove to the world she is the only Erika Jong of this milennium.
With Raspy starring as her stallion.
One word: EWW.

Plus, even if you say it over and over again Tam no one will believe this even in million years. See, the balkan Potato head restaurant stud had much more sex in one hair of his receding hairline than Raspy in all the decaying cells of his body..
Facts.

AF43B891-1B42-464D-8800-C3EEB597947C.jpeg

HA HAha. Tetka’s attempt of going kinky? And involving Dunja?! How believable... 🥱

PS. i’m sorry i cannot even picture Raspy giving her a facial. I bet his spunkends up entangled in his own beard. 🤮

View attachment 880505
Yes honey, we can see your dirty dress...
Monica moment wannabe... ah ah ah... so wild. Tam.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Today's vlog got me thinking: "Can her vlogmas be more boring?"
And the answer my friends is "Yes it can!"
It seems that her flight to London made her change her accent yet again...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Did she just go to LA to collect Tom Ford pr products… what was the point of literally 1 day in LA. And she only seemed to hang out with the Tom Ford pr girl? Does she have no friends there after ALL those trips over the years which she kept going on about. There is so much she could have done - gone on lovely hikes etc. But no, just coffees and mindless shopping..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Why is she saying all the time “we” in her latest vlog?! It is so obvious that she’s completely alone! 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Why is she saying all the time “we” in her latest vlog?! It is so obvious that she’s completely alone! 🤯
She's not wrong, she and all of her accents.

Yes honey, we can see your dirty dress...
what's that?

there we go again. Tam. Needing to prove to the world she is the only Erika Jong of this milennium.

Plus, even if you say it over and over again Tam no one will believe this even in million years. See, the balkan Potato head restaurant stud had much more sex in one hair of his receding hairline than Raspy in all the decaying cells of his body..
Facts.

View attachment 910535

JESUS use your whatsapp for that tit. But, nevertheless, I cannot imagine her having sex hahahha.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
awwwh poor tamara is scared of walking the streets of LA and will be forced to stay in her 5 star hotel :(

here's a hint: put away that huge hermes bag and your dumbass jewelry. i promise you will survive ONE day without flashing your wealth in everyone's faces.

this dummy doesn't realize there is a reason for the increasing number of robberies. people are suffering out here!

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Last video, I have no words to describe it, except maybe as one big nothing ... 15 minutes of nothing! Pointless blabbering, repeating words from frame to frame ... My warm recommendation for Miss TamTam would be to stop filming, because this is all just not Vlogmas!!!
I don't know if any of you remember a couple of years ago, when she collaborated with Dusan, how that Vlogmas was interesting and how phenomenally recorded ,with wonderful content and music. I'm just saying ;) :)

Reactions: 26
awwwh poor tamara is scared of walking the streets of LA and will be forced to stay in her 5 star hotel :(

here's a hint: put away that huge hermes bag and your dumbass jewelry. i promise you will survive ONE day without flashing your wealth in everyone's faces.

this dummy doesn't realize there is a reason for the increasing number of robberies. people are suffering out here!
She’s so clueless why are you walking around in designer in any city?!!!! That screams rob me. This girl has no common sense. And listening to her story she just said the person was looking at her??? Like someone said in her comments staring at someone is not a crime. is she just profiling ppl now??? Hopefully not racially profiling but I wouldn’t put it past her.

Reactions: 15
Last video, I have no words to describe it, except maybe as one big nothing ... 15 minutes of nothing! Pointless blabbering, repeating words from frame to frame ... My warm recommendation for Miss TamTam would be to stop filming, because this is all just not Vlogmas!!!
I don't know if any of you remember a couple of years ago, when she collaborated with Dusan, how that Vlogmas was interesting and how phenomenally recorded ,with wonderful content and music. I'm just saying ;) :)
Yes! I quite enjoyed that Vlogmas with him, it was some really good content :)

Reactions: 8
How can you call yourself a content creator, and still have "Vlogmas" without a single Christmas tree?
It's insulting to even call it Vlogmas.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
This Vlogmas series vibe: half of it is filmed in a plane and the other half is filmed in a room. Wow tetka, just wow! What a content creator are you?

• Sick
Reactions: 20

Facts.

View attachment 910535

What. The. Actual. duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How can you call yourself a content creator, and still have "Vlogmas" without a single Christmas tree?
It's insulting to even call it Vlogmas.
I'm just going to call it for what it is, because it is what it is: admas.

Putting up 20 to 30 minutes ads for Dyson or some ancestry shite is not the content we want.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Does someone agree that her walking is bleeping annoying! With that dumb bounce and that smug look. Can’t stand it!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10