Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tetka was hoping for mytheresa, LVR or Net-a-porter to sponsor her autumn haul, but all she got was River Island.

So luxe.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
She used to wear River Island, there were/are some old videos :D

She only mentions one thing here, this was 6 yrs ago and she is completely unrecognizable

Omg this fake, extra squeaky voice/tone is so annoying 😂 She’s giving me major mean girl vibes

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I remember she used to do Asos hauls, I much prefer Asos, you can find high and low, and there's a ton of stuff to pick. River Island is plain tacky wannabe Guess, Gucci. And their quality is crap!

Reactions: 10
That video was eons ago. She looked alive. In contrary to how she looks now. Overly ecstatic youtube facial expression with dead eyes. Just as the picture with the black face mask. That was just scary. Not because of the black mask but because of her eyes. Your eyes only bulge that way if you are on something or a chihuahua. And she is not a chihuahua.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That video was eons ago. She looked alive. In contrary to how she looks now. Overly ecstatic youtube facial expression with dead eyes. Just as the picture with the black face mask. That was just scary. Not because of the black mask but because of her eyes. Your eyes only bulge that way if you are on something or a chihuahua. And she is not a chihuahua.
I definitely think there's been a bit of a spiral since domineering beardy bloke appeared on the scene 🤔

Reactions: 10
I was about to post this to Tamara to take a note how down to earth, mature and reasonable this 22 year old lovely girl is regarding to 1Mill robbery that has happened to her recently:

but then look who is in the comments to support and make it about herself LOOOL Tamara

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It needed a “sending you a lot of love, just like my bots sent me. Don’t forget to watch my burglary videos guys”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It needed a “sending you a lot of love, just like my bots sent me. Don’t forget to watch my burglary videos guys”
total clickbait!

if she knew Molly she would have sent her message privately not this

last time she was on her channel when she copied her video Ask My manager

she is just awful and deluded how she appears to the world...

Reactions: 16
how many herrrrmeeeez bags does she need? You’d think after the robbery she’d learn quality over quantity
You are totally right. She should have learned this after the robbery. Either the first or the second one.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I have found a little treasure for anyone who has not watched this yet...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Omg those cadaver nails again… they literally make her hands seem awful. Does she not understand that laying on polish that thick is actually a sign of an inept / bad nail place? These look caked on so heavily they look awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg those cadaver nails again… they literally make her hands seem awful. Does she not understand that laying on polish that thick is actually a sign of an inept / bad nail place? These look caked on so heavily they look awful.
That’s why Xenia asked random people on IG for recommendation of Milan nail salons and not Tetka 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19