Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

klady

VIP Member
43031145-8831-46A6-BD72-8B1104467281.jpeg

The pose your child makes when they need to get to the potty in a hurry🙈

Bad filler, bad filler a monster from Michael Jackson’s Thriller😱
50DD84C8-1E0B-4644-80C5-5F3188EF0975.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

bblondon

Chatty Member
More photographers doing a heroes work exposing her face editing lies - her fox eye thread lift looks foul, she has made herself look less feminine and like an old bag. she has also gained some weight it seems…

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

Annesophie

Hi guys👋🏻 Wowzers, we’re already on thread #11. Good job💖 YAY US!!🌼 Just wondering how we got this title for thread #11? Per the rules, the thread title suggestion with the most votes should be the title. With 27 votes, from our last thread, #10 - post #1009, @Lena94 had the thread title suggestion with the most votes.

Let’s see what Peacehaven Tammy gets into next😂😂
I am so sorry this is all my fault…
I misread this morning and thought my suggestion had the most votes and that I had to create a new thread. I didn’t double check.

Buuuut I have an excuzzzze you guuuuys !
Went away for the week end to get around our future country house with the previous owner (like you know property, things that last and can’t be stolen in an airbnb)…
Was quickly checking Tattle on my phone in the car on our way to the house and didn’t go back to all suggestions to check which had the most votes.
Believe it or not after I posted the recap a car overheat warning appeared, a bit worrying !
Great insurance policy covered a 200km taxi ride back to Paris and the car taken to the nearest garage for repair…

All this to say I am sorry i didn’t do my due diligence !

Apologies to the lovely @Lena94 and to all of you guys !

• Heart
Guys, how much do you hate people saying like in every sentence. It so juvenile.
It is a pet peeve of mine!! Like is one of those filler words when you lack the vocabulary to express yourself in a half decent manner. Tamara’s English is absolutely atrocious which is why I find it strange that she is more focused on trying to put on an accent before learning the words/grammar. Language is my specialty and I have worked with children and adults with English as a second language for years. Tamara seems to have developed the basic survival English but has not progressed from there, which is strange considering she’s lived in England for over 10 years and her job requires communicating in that language. That’s why a lot of what she says makes no sense and she explains the simplest of things in the most roundabout ways. I know a lot of native speakers who are at that basic level of their home language and lots of EAL ones who speak perfect English so where there’s a will there’s a way. But she’d rather buy Hermes.

• Heart

Martina2503

Honestly just by looking at her body language when she was with that dog you can tell she doesn't like dogs... Everytime the little puppy tries to get near her and lick her she literally turns her head the other way
Her behavior looks so unnatural and forced there

mishica2

I agree that something has been off between them for the past couple of months. I’m curious if something happened or Xenia just saw through Tetka (even though she doesn’t seem that bright and rather naive but you never know). Another one of Tetka’s friendship that ended within 5 minutes. Seems like a pattern now.

Maybe Xenia connected the dots with Tattle’s help 😀 You’re welcome, feel free to join and spill some “tea-tka”, we won’t tell. 😄

• Haha

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
so miss kalinic has not been invited to main Milan fashion week shows so far - fendi/maxmara/boss unlike all of her industry friends

you can't make this :poop: up! :D

this is so entertaining lol

where is all this content she is bragging about, like all of her industry friends are on million more shows and posting so much content, she is soooo lazy, uninspiring and dull, unreal how deluded she is...

• Haha

MrsM19

Chatty Member
did you all see the video Eric's girly world did on tamara, I like Erika but tamara parades her wealth everywhere...
Erika was a hooker. That's how she "banged" her daughter's father and moved to the US #justsaying

She is obnoxious! Almost 50yrs old, behaving and dressing like a 20 something. As the saying goes: "confidence is silent, insecurities are loud".

Erika also parades her wealth too. She looks like logos vomited all over her. I’ll watch the video though.

• Wow
  • Haha

MsBarcelona

maybe he dyes his hair to cover grays? he is quite effeminate, clearly not against wearing women's clothing so why wouldn't he be vain enough to dye his hair.
He is trying to create this mystery around him by not showing his face. He is a nobody without a home, who gives a f*ck about him.

• Haha
  • Heart

MsBarcelona

She's still speculating where she's going to live? Looks like Rasputin has no intentions for anything except going with the flow....
What a load of bullshit in her latest vlog. She has talked about how they are waiting for the Milan apartment to be ready for moving in and also furniture shopping. As for apartment renting in London. I'm not convinced, you need to be able to show a steady income and legit paperwork to be able to rent anywhere in the UK. My guess is that she will come up with some random reason why she will be moving back in her sister's attic. All this talk about Milan, London and Paris is so that we think she is living a rich and glamorous life. Not fooling me bitch. You can see in her latest vlog that she is clearly unhappy and embarrassed to be homeless. Luxury haul where all the clothes will be returned. Homeless boyfriend who expects you to pay for everything, what a shitty life you are living. You are a woman approaching your 40s, bitch you are finished. End of the road for you

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Lena94

Sooo… in this video she said that she always wakes up looking like the night before.

Maybe we should check this video then

It’s like two different people.

Also there’s one video from vlogmas with dusan where she said she always wakes up looking horrible. Well WHICH ONE IS IT?
That was so 2 faces ago :D

• Haha
  • Wow
Why am I only now just realising she got a nose job!?
CD844714-1FA4-4422-B5E3-8A4E950B3D13.jpeg

First screenshot is from a vlog 3 years ago, second screenshot is her most recent video.

Did she ever admit to getting one?

• Wow
  • Haha

bblondon

Chatty Member
anyone else just get accepted by dirty? Or is his Insta profile now public 🤣
Just checked - It’s now public…hmm strange 🧐 maybe he is going to try the influencer life now and try and get brand deals like Tetka so that they can both freeload together?! Judging by Tamara being an influencer is shoo lucrative and pays better than his assistant job if it Affords 10 Hermes bags a year and diamond Cartier bracelets and van cleef just on a whim 🤥

did anyone follow him when he was private? He doesn’t have many posts, I wonder if he deleted/ edited his feed to look more curated and public friendly …

• Haha
  • Wow

bblondon

Chatty Member
Her flat featured, botched unfacetune photo in the glass is sending me - the face app edit in this photo is INSEIJN.

Someone get this girl therapy for delusion quickly. She is so far gone to lie about her appearance like this and It gets worse and worse each month.

If she actually looked like the photo she edited in real life she would do better than getting Raspy as a part time boyfriend - she’d be the one with a millionaire ceo with a massive 5 day wedding because those rich men are just as vain as she is and want model type beauties which is what she lies to her followers about and then you see the reality.. if she just embraced her natural face and didn’t keep getting procedures done she would look younger and better but she will never look like a Russian supermodel 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

colmarwinter7

She is insisting she has a flat in London

Someone commented on her video posted on 8th September:
”Thought you said you already had a flat in London??”
Tamara answered:
”I also explained that in several videos - so i always feel that its pointless saying a same story over and over again as some people complain. That apartment is where Carlo lives❤

I think Tamara removed her comment because I can’t find it anymore but I do have a notification from it. Apprently we need to save receipts from her lies 😂
Who is Carlo? Am I missing something here?

• Haha
  • Wow