Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How ridiculous of him, trying to look cool by posting black and white photos, which has been done many times before by celebrity photographers so FT copies their work.

Reactions: 9
maybe he dyes his hair to cover grays? he is quite effeminate, clearly not against wearing women's clothing so why wouldn't he be vain enough to dye his hair.

Reactions: 19
maybe he dyes his hair to cover grays? he is quite effeminate, clearly not against wearing women's clothing so why wouldn't he be vain enough to dye his hair.
He is trying to create this mystery around him by not showing his face. He is a nobody without a home, who gives a f*ck about him.

Reactions: 24
Who is this dude? I see Tam with best case minor oligarch, or guy who owns a bunch of car dealerships.

I thought girls from the Balkans generally put a high value on a traditional family and old school, super masculine, protective type of guy who wants to flash his cash and spoil his wifey and wear lots of Gucci himself. I wonder what kind of guy her sister is married to. Good for Tam if she’s happy, I’m just surprised.

Reactions: 7
I think that she is with him because of his connections..if it wasn't for him and his rich friends she would never have been invited to the 80 meter yacht in Cannes and many other similar occasions .

Reactions: 23
Obviously it's NOT for his "connections" he has none , none relevant ...
They both are fake personas living pathetic lives , both impostors... Just fake it till you make it kind of creatures

Reactions: 8
That is the hand of someone who has done little manual labor in life, no cream can come close to that kind of fortune. Also, genetics play a huge role, my dad is a bit chubby and diabetic but healthy otherwise and loos like he's in his late 50 to 60 and he just turned 80.

I am a bit jealous because my fingers are small and chubby and seeing mopheads hands makes me question why people like him get the good things in life (I mean his skin, his tetka is something else).

Reactions: 6
There’s a picture of Tamara in a green gilet on Instagram, does anyone know where it’s from?
As I don’t have a account I can’t see links etc.

I am a GG fan and I need an elaboration
The girl that pretended to be rich to get in the upper circle through Nate, but lived in a horrible apartment, kept the tags on clothes so she can return them, and tried to demolish Serena but the Non judging breakfast club showed her her place and banished her from Manhattan

Reactions: 23
Thanks I thought that Tammy is like Juliet cuz they are both a lil crazy But now with your comment I start to remember more details about Juliet

Reactions: 2
Vlogging from the attic yet again... she is more homeless than a homeless lol

Reactions: 9
not her being upset at people asking about a supposed ~fashion influencer~ not being at one of the biggest fashion events of the year

Reactions: 10
The new video is more of an ad for dyson flat iron than a q&a video, plus she put robbery in tbe title but didn't answer any question about it

Reactions: 14
Based on today's vid, we can all tell why tamtam's hair is such a mess. The straightens the same section of hair at least ten times

Also, please can any other tattlers point me to the videos/posts where she has spoken about women's empowerment and abusive relationships as she alleged, I must have missed when tamtam was a freedom fighter

Reactions: 12
Is she still milking the robbery and that she has Dirty as a boyfriend?
5 years later, Tamtam's living in her sister's attic, talking about FW 2019, when she still had some kind of career.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.