Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

r1mar1ma

Chatty Member
What a BOOOOOOORIIIING HAUUUUUL, i TINK average Zara autumn haul could be more exciting :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Madeca

This is real tea! Is it the girl that she’s constantly with? Some of her stories are of Kristina having her head in that girl’s lap in a taxi with some tender words, I was wondering at some point if it was her gf.

The irony:

When in Capri she was so proud to wear the same dress as JLo, so she tagged her to gain subscribers and attention...and know she finds the tag-foto funny? Excuse meeee??? TamTam is a Tattler

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Martina2503

I was waiting for Hermes stories today, but it’s official, she was not invited and that is one sad, sad story (lmao). Bf didn’t call enough Hermes stores this time.

Tamara, you are irrelevant.
And she has such a good relationship with hermes that just impossible 😂 the way she is always talking about her being in collaboration with hermes i would expect she could get a custom made bag but no I guess nobody cares about her there

• Haha
Reactions: 20

r1mar1ma

Chatty Member
Has she ever addressed getting under eye filler? I know she always says that she doesn't get cheek filler and that's not why she has the lines in her face and she only gets lip filler, but youtube just showed me this gem and I think it's obvious she has gotten under eye filler.
View attachment 735819
There were mentions of this, in some of the previous threads. Some members found that she was tagged by some doctor which did the procedure.
it had before/after pictures. So yes, she had undereye surgery(if that's the correct naming for this intervention, I am not the expert :).

kitty_gb

I just saw the Dior video, this woman is pure embarrassment. I don’t get why Dior is picking her to endorse their brand - She makes everything look dirty 🤢

• Haha

Qurious

I am tired of always listening how tired she is of doing her job or living a life. What about other people with children and elderly parents? She is so fxcking entitled

Omg I saw it and I thought what the F*** ...she is like a drunk slut... also I am not sure if you remember in one of her videos in Paris she said that YSL's Anthony Vaccarello copied chanel... and now she is kissing his ass... she is tagging him in every story.... typical TamTam...

• Haha
  • Sick

Gang_chick

Hahahahahaha yes, Tamara, all these people are there freezing in the rain just to see you, not because of all the supermodels and celebrities 🤣
It's not a problem that she posts pictures where she looks her best, the problem is she's faking it. She's not that thin, tall, Mediterranean type of a model, and that's fine. Stop trying to convince your followers you are. She's "working out" in a machine and keeps talking about her "abs", not eating and juicing and yet still has to elongate her legs in every photo, she's around my height- 169-170 and again trying to look taller. I don't care if she starve herself to death, she's a grownass, 32y old woman who has chosen to go down that road, but please stop promoting it on Social media, and stop presenting it as something great when we can all see the end results.

• Haha
  • Sick

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
She summarize her last video with one sentence: “this is my job (buy Hermes bags), and this is what I like to do”.
Super babe boss, she will going to save the world. an exciting job only for super intelligent brains (She has to be, because clearly we poor losers don't understand that way of thinking-living).

And speaking of losers, in a previous video She said that they were going out to dinner with Alexandra Pereira, another “super influencer” living in Paris that if you could read the forums about her in Spain you would laugh ... she and her husband are the coolest, they just have to drink coffee and work hard and have meetings to take photos with coffees. the mix of couples with Tamara and grandpa is amazing. Add Xenia in the mix in Paris.
🤣
what do they say about Alex and her hubby, they seem down to earth, she does look stressed af non stop though.

Tamara actually rebutted xenia video where she literally threw laser accurate shade on her, mocking people who only identify through their job or partner. (see here )

And then Tamara goes today if they take everything from me this is who I am my unboxing this is my job hahahah

It's like dumb and dumber

• Haha
  • Heart

Happie

First of all, her boyfriend obviously lives with her in Peaceheaven now…wish someone ask her straight to her face ,, why dont you two lovebirds go to your London flat, Tamara?”
Second, dear Tattlers, let me introduce you to the fact that Tamaras ex assistent Kristina shut down her social networks because her bff, some Montengero girl, was arrested in biggest confiscation of cocaine in history of that country (one and a half tone of cocaine).Apparently, the girl and her father are ma in suspects and Kristina had Inatagram filled with pictures of them living the luxury life in Various hotels, cities…
This is real tea! Is it the girl that she’s constantly with? Some of her stories are of Kristina having her head in that girl’s lap in a taxi with some tender words, I was wondering at some point if it was her gf.

The irony:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

klady

VIP Member
She did an intro twice in her new video just to emphasize she got robbed! She doesn’t want to talk about but mentions it several times throughout the video!😂 like take a shot every time she says that she got robbed and something terrible happened to her last month.
Dear heavens, my friend, we will end up in rehab🥴😂

• Haha
  • Heart

klady

VIP Member
D6A07B2D-876A-4BE0-9471-BB675772F2F2.jpeg

No one and I mean NO ONE should listen to this homeless nut job! Imagine Hermès, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, and the other fashion houses rushing to THROW AWAY their red wallet inventories based upon HOMELESS Tammy’s word.

• Haha
  • Sick

matea3000

Sooo… in this video she said that she always wakes up looking like the night before.

Maybe we should check this video then

It’s like two different people.

Also there’s one video from vlogmas with dusan where she said she always wakes up looking horrible. Well WHICH ONE IS IT?

• Haha
  • Wow