Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mishica2

it's crazy how one person can be SO full of themselves yet have nothing to show for it
This! I feel like she never bragged more about how successful, happy and in love she is, yet she never seemed more opposite of all of this. Literally nothing is going on with her since 2019, while most of her industy friends are surpassing her with collabs, their own businesses, homes etc. At the end of the day she is lying only to herself.

Reactions: 20

lilya21

Based on today's vid, we can all tell why tamtam's hair is such a mess. The straightens the same section of hair at least ten times 🤦‍♀️

Also, please can any other tattlers point me to the videos/posts where she has spoken about women's empowerment and abusive relationships as she alleged, I must have missed when tamtam was a freedom fighter
also her supposedly giving a fuck about lgbt rights. like huh? since when, has she ever spoken on it, ever? just cause you got a balenciaga hat that says "GAY" doesn't mean you're an activist tetka

• Heart

Bubble18

Chatty Member
I would love it if she rewore those items out of choice and not because she had to return her loans and hauls, but we move. Every video of here is a Farfetch haul or a fake bag haul.

T-time

Chatty Member
Hi everyone,

I have been following this discussion for awhile but I’m new to the forum. I stopped watching Tamara’s videos ages ago (apart from the occasional video here and there after I read something on here) but I genuinely struggle to find any entertainment value in her current content. A couple of things that I wanted to discuss (apologies if my first post on here ends up too long):

Whilst I feel so sorry for anyone who has gone through a robbery, like many of you I am finding her attitude odd. I had things stolen from my home awhile back and that feeling that someone has invaded your personal space and privacy is horrible. I understand the need to talk about it as you search for comfort but she does it in a very strange way. In the first video of Tamara’s that I watched she had a sitting down chat and explained how she rarely did that type of videos due to her being a private person who doesn’t like talking about her personal life.Since then, all she’s ever done is chatty videos where she talks about her personal life. Also, when I first heard about the robbery, I googled to see what comes up and the first article (which admittedly, I google translated from a French media outlet) was talking about the value of the things that were stolen and on there it said €300,000 worth of bags, jewellery and watches, including a replica of a PP watch. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to find this article again so I feel a bit bad mentioning it because it feels like I’m spreading fake news. I appreciate that they could have reported it wrong or it was mistranslated but equally I won’t be surprised…

The housing situation, anyone who is from the UK will back me on this. In order to buy a home in the UK you need to show a stable income. Influencers and in general, social media personalities, struggle with this as their income fluctuates all the time. I remember watching another famous YouTube personality who is worth millions of £ and he explained that he is still renting his London apartment because his income goes up and drops by more than 5% every month which is considered unstable income. So unless Tammy pays in cash, she won’t be able to qualify for a mortgage. I can’t speak about other countries’ regulations, perhaps it’s different in Italy.

As for the constant Hermes unboxing, it’s genuinely off putting for me personally. I apologise in advance to those people who appreciate Hermes, I don’t judge at all. However, the concept and the way they market the brand just makes me 🤢🤢. I don’t have a Hermes bag, so perhaps I can’t appreciate the craftsmanship but with Tamara stacking on the Hermes bags, to me it feels like she’s trying to disassociate from one social group and associate with the super exclusive 1% of the population that can get their hands on Hermes bags. 🤢🤢

There is so much more to say but I’ll leave it here for now.
Only Tammy forgets that this is the second time she got robbed. I get it, you got robbed, traumatic experience, that stuff haunts you but she blatantly refuses to take in consideration that it might happen again and change her ways. Her solution is running away from the place where it happened and any therapist can tell you that that is not going to solve anything.

I do not believe her out of touch ass got some mystic sparkles from the universe and this selfabsorbed overly busy fashionista went out and then got back into the house to switch out her jewelry. Her day to day jewelry makes any christmas tree green with envy but she claimed that she felt something, went inside and randomly descides not to wear her perfectly planned accesoires but every sentimental expensive piece of jewelry and the most hard to get bag she owns.

She can buy jewelry but I am not buying her story. It just does not add up.

• Heart

klady

VIP Member
Don’t request to follow dirty grandpa. He’s boring as fuck just like homeless Tammy! Also, it’s Tetka’s way of trying to identify Tattle users.

But she says, yes she says that she never did any kind of toxic substance !!!
Her pupils say otherwise! Also, she told us she’d stayed up for three days…DRUGS!

• Haha
  • Wow

klady

VIP Member
Interesting how he gave this particular example of either marrying Jeff Bezos or commiting insurance fraud. Coincidence?
Yaaaaasssss, friend, Bryan Boy is spilling the HOT tea! Bryan Boy and the others have probably been talking and they are suspecting insurance fraud - like some of us think it is! I like how Xenia stuck close to Tetka this week to get some more juicy tidbits. We should hear from Xenia, soon😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She said she’s going to miss Fendi fashion show coz she’s going on a trip with Chanel in St. Tropez. Knowing tamtam would she really miss a Fendi show or she’s just not invited? She’s been working with Fendi right? And it seems so unprofessional to trade them with a Chanel trip? Maybe its another excuse because she didn’t get invited to most of the MFW shows.

Also, she’s hyping up that she has shooo much shows to go to in MFW! She said she’s going to the Prada show. I think thats the only show she got invited shoo she’s hyping all the fittings and busy schedule! Hahahaha.. but lets see, none of the things add up with her.soooo doesn’t matter hahahahha🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

mishica2

Negin looked absolutely stunning at the Dior show. Is there a thread on her? Is her being nice and cute just a facade or is she legit?

Tetka’s look on the other hand is just tragic 😁 This girl has no sense of style what so ever. The clothes are wearing her, she looks like my mom in the 90s 😂

mishica2

Have any of the local news reports about this mentioned kristina being tetka’s former assistant and friend? Can’t believe tet deleted the photo about Kristinas dress from her IG so she must be worried about the association
I think she deleted it because it didn’t suit her luxe ig feed. They seem to have a love-hate relationship (more hate than love, just remember the caption under that photo that screamed “I MADE YOU”) so I was surprised that she even posted that photo at all.

• Heart

mothwars

It’s actually concerning that she hasn’t taken a break since she got robbed. If she actually felt some level of emotional distress after the robbery I think it would make sense to take a break. She seems to have a very warped version of what ‘strength’ is, there’s also strength in having emotional awareness and having emotional maturity. I also think there’s a difference between hustling and working and she seems stuck in that mindset. She would probably seem less scattered and put her time into more meaningful projects if she wasn’t concerned about constantly moving and being busy for the sake of being busy. People have pointed out how she seems to have always had this ‘hustle’ mentality with how she used to buy fake designer bags and the people she’s dated etc. It seems like every luxury youtuber has taken the time to reflect on Tamara’s break in except Tamara. It’s also strange that her family and friends didn’t encourage her to take a break and urged her to keep going.

marinanovak

Ok why does this story look like she just snapped a photo of Chiara without her knowing? 😂 Tam took this photo from behind, and it is such a weird angle, Chiara obviously was not posing for it hahaha
Screenshot_20210925-104215_Instagram.jpg

omg, she is trying hard to look fresh, fashion-forward and innovative, but she just looks homeless
she is trying to pull cocaine look but for that, one needs anorexia and cocaine friends
I thought the same thing! She sometimes tries to pull off these cocaine chic looks, but she has neither the body nor the attitude for it

Last edited:
  • Haha
I just watched her vlog. Maybe she needs to pick one language and stick to it, because this was a mess. Really inclusive of her to let that one girl talk in her own language and answer in the same one. You are so eloquent TamTam. But if Caro mentioned a language barrier, not ask her to do it in German. That Tam does not speak German so that she can not flaunt anything has nothing to do with that. Then trying to make it up with Caro and Tattle with a bit of info. No nonsens facts, saying that you can remember something because it is your birthyear, not knowing what an east-west bag is, telling everybody that you expect flowers (for spring, groundbreaking) but got fashion. This girls is just that, flowers instead of fashion.
Then she wanted xenia to say also the xenia has a language barrier. Then xenia flat out said I don’t.. I don’t no! No language barriers. That shut tammy up!wahahahhaha

Anyone’s going to say something about the DIOKH show? Oh my god I start to understand your comments on her accent 🤣🤣 and the Printemps ÉtE 😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ When I have problems pronouncing words in English, myself, I just say it in French and that’s it! And will definitely not laugh at others people and pretend to be perfect.
omg! How she pronounce dior is so cringey!
Lady Diiorrrghrrr like whats with the rraahhh sound in the end ahahahha

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Love Only

Hi everyone I also wanted to comment on her fake 1 million followers. So, I remember clearly towards the end of 2020, every month her followers were increasing rapidly by 100.000 followers. So let’s say November were around 700k , December 800k, January 900k and finally in March 2021 she bought (sorry she reached) her first million followers. So let’s say the ratio of followers was 100k per month. That means, if this following was real & consistent, she would have by NoW_October 2021 around 1,7million followers. However her increase of followers suddenly stopped after she reached one million. Even with all this robbery drama, no boost was observed in her audience. Maximum she managed to reach with her big ROBBERY FIASCO was from 1 to 1,1 million. Let’s see after she reads this if she will proceed with buying more followers. Here is the photo in March celebrating her biggest achievement. And 7 months later October 2021 she is still at1,1 million . Congrats Tamidiot ! The simplest way to show us that your followers are fake is to stop buying them after you’ve reached the million 🤣
Guys I wanted to update my post cause I’m shocked. Maybe about 4-5 days ago I checked her followers were at 1,1 . Today they went up to 1,3!?!?!! Damn that hungry clown 🤤 She moves fast!! Brava tamtam here are the screenshots of 5 days ago and today’s

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha