Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
It’s actually concerning that she hasn’t taken a break since she got robbed. If she actually felt some level of emotional distress after the robbery I think it would make sense to take a break. She seems to have a very warped version of what ‘strength’ is, there’s also strength in having emotional awareness and having emotional maturity. I also think there’s a difference between hustling and working and she seems stuck in that mindset. She would probably seem less scattered and put her time into more meaningful projects if she wasn’t concerned about constantly moving and being busy for the sake of being busy. People have pointed out how she seems to have always had this ‘hustle’ mentality with how she used to buy fake designer bags and the people she’s dated etc. It seems like every luxury youtuber has taken the time to reflect on Tamara’s break in except Tamara. It’s also strange that her family and friends didn’t encourage her to take a break and urged her to keep going.
HUH? she is literally just hanging around beaches, parties, lying around since robbery, high with bebi and fake friends...only job she has had is promoting gondola in venice and bakery in serbia are you ok 😂😂😂😂😂😉

Job being bebi raspy taking 100 photos with her legs cut off

View attachment 755404
That white powder won’t let you sleep, huh, homeless Tammy!
also this copying Xenia stories, attempting to be cute looks so idiotic with half mil jewellery and botched 60 yrs old face, she always was emphasising how she never takes or post selfies, yet this is all what we have seen since 3rd nose job, eyebrow lift, buccal fat removal, and other frankenstein procedures she had + photoshop ofc

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

bblondon

Chatty Member
Is it just me or did she totally copy Xenia’s Dior look from June? I get it that it’s a set and it’s all the same brand and ofc the outfits are going to look similar, but still there is not a touch of originality in Tamara’s look—the bag is the same color and even the shoes have a kind of similar vibe except Tamara’s are the old lady version. Tamtam can’t pull this outfit off and the skirt looks soo weird on her. Basically, she looks like Xenia’s Balkan Tetka
Xenia makes the clothes look effortless cool girl and Tamara looks like a tango tan botched Serbian bride whose old husband gave her his credit card to have a shopping spree in a department store clearance sale

why is tetkas skirt so long? The shoes don’t match - nothing is styled together or looks right and the bag looks huge and tacky rather than desirable and small which is the trend now

• Haha

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
For someone to claim their love about Hermes, she didn't even post the looks from the fashion show?!??!?

She is such a clown and is sooooo embarrassing!

Remember during lockdown how she lied she was invited to Hermes show but she "forgot" to show the invite LOLOL, probably they've seen it all

There is at least 10 girls with around 50k followers who got an invite for an online show this season and shared the looks online, Tamara go hide under the rock....

I really hope they have an ounce of dignity and stay true to their values of including truly chic and effortless women, not botched job and desperation level 1000000 Tamara

• Sad
Sooo… in this video she said that she always wakes up looking like the night before.

Maybe we should check this video then

It’s like two different people.

Also there’s one video from vlogmas with dusan where she said she always wakes up looking horrible. Well WHICH ONE IS IT?
This video shocked me and it’s a must see for those of us who did not follow her at that time. The way she talks,her lips and teeth and clearly a completely different voice and accent just made me wonder how the hell you can change the way you talk in only few years??
Regarding the vlog, the part when her manager says WHO asked you these questions and WHEN because I did not see it..wow so embarrassing

• Haha
  • Sick

Lena94

Hi guys👋🏻 Wowzers, we’re already on thread #11. Good job💖 YAY US!!🌼 Just wondering how we got this title for thread #11? Per the rules, the thread title suggestion with the most votes should be the title. With 27 votes, from our last thread, #10 - post #1009, @Lena94 had the thread title suggestion with the most votes.

Let’s see what Peacehaven Tammy gets into next😂😂
To be honest I like the name we picked better then the one I suggested. Besides, mine was a quote from @Tamliar-lol and it was very similar to our last one ☀🎀

• Heart

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
That she felt pressured into wearing something more on trend to the party is so weird. Like she came out in a(n admittedly ugly) fancy, girly cocktail dress with FULL glam and then saw the girls in more edgy outfits and felt ashamed of her choice. What she out on was not a second look they had thought about. It was a thrown together mess of her darkest clothes to look as biker chic as possible. You could tell Raspi asked her to wear pretty YSL too, but at the end of the day another source of peer pressure won out.
she looked like old granny sofa in that tacky dress, and her peak styling attempt is matching her kelly/dress/shoes all different shades of green with ofc diskasting elephant and 4th shade of green VCA.

Raspi was embarrassed probably as she came out like 80's housewife with Rolex monstrosity...this girl will never learn

• Haha

bblondon

Chatty Member
She's at the Michael Kors event wearing no pants lol
She’s mentioned so many times that she doesn’t do high street hauls or buy Zara clothes because it’s not ‘authentic’ to her luxury aesthetic/style and then she goes and does multiple Michael Kors sponsorships as if she would ever want to be seen in MK if they were not paying her for it. There are people who are infinitely more stylish and fashionable than she will ever be who dress in Zara and high street. She’s a try hard snob fashion victim - and then she has the nerve to pretend she was too busy to go to fendi because she was attending a Chanel perfume trip 😂😂She is so inauthentic and non genuine and the complete opposite of high fashion luxe aspirational that it’s a joke. She continues to be eurotrash new money fake

BaliBarbie

Also why is Xenia posting a story about needing to find a nail place in Milan? Doesn’t she watch her bf Tamaras constant postings about her Milan nail place? Can’t she ask Tamara directly? Is she posting a question she already has an answer to in order to get freebie from somewhere - as that is how the game works..? How stupid do they think we all are..

bblondon

Chatty Member
anyone else hate how she acts around dogs? it's so fake and manic. she would never do anything to actually take care of a dog such as picking up poop. annoying that she acts like she is the biggest dog lover ever
manic is the right word for sure - it’s not natural or genuine, it makes me feel uncomfortable and it must come across even crazier on real life.It’s a more amped up version of the OTT way she acts when she’s talking to people on and off camera. Something very weird about the way she interacts with people like she’s acting (badly) at all times with a fake personality. I didn’t notice it as much beforeParis

Gang_chick

For someone so ashamed of their real face, why does she keep posting these unflattering photos on her stories? She’s so odd
It's funny, I often read on Twitter how inspirational and classy she is, how she's made it as international influencer even though she's from Serbia, and then girls say she's beautiful. I never thought of Tamara as beautiful or pretty, I don't say she is ugly, but she has such an unpleasant personality and that somehow reflects on her appearance.

Lex91

I believe less and less what Tamara spits out of her mouth. I don't understand how her followers don't realise that she's projecting a life she doesn't have. At this point it's very obvious :rolleyes:

Qurious

New vlog is such a snooze. Just skip it. Leaving Paris for now and no definite decision on where to live/rent next

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

T-time

Chatty Member
Since everybody knows you read this: Dear TamTam, cuddling dogs is not a personality trade. Shopping is not a hobby. We all know what you do for a living but please show us some depth. If you were a puddle of water you would not be enough for an ant to quench his thirst. Please be more because I liked who you were before.

• Haha

esterefatta

View attachment 760430
Of course Tammy invests in crypto currency! She also has a flat in Milan, will live in New York, a house on the moon, a mouth that’s not crooked, surgeries that didn’t leave her botched, Guinness World Record for largest pumpkin grown, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree! All TamTam does is LIE! LIE! LIE!

She’s also clearly delusional...

CBE687DA-730F-4B80-88E5-8755106387C0.jpeg

Yes he did remove pictures, the more personal ones. He might be preparing his instagram for his influencer life.

Cause the world aint ready for this top notch hunk... let me tell ya
65ED50A7-9368-4A69-832E-02C97B905F4A.png

0FC99685-FA6C-4106-A2E0-B7B82C38CDCE.png

17EEF30F-B70D-408C-9C09-AD6FDAF5E747.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

klady

VIP Member
Yes, honey, our Bryan Boy is on his stories BUSTING all of TamTam’s lies about getting Hermès bags. I’m sorry Dirty Grandpa’s “job” will not get Tammy any extra bags. Did TamTam say she has a Nata Hermès? FT is not Jeff Bezos and TamTam does not have 7 figures. I believe Bryan Boy! Let’s see if Tammy keeps saying she’s getting Hermès bags when she posts her stories or YT videos? Yea, okay, TamTam, you’re homeless but buying Hermès bags?!? Gurl🤔😂 Also, if money is tight for Bryan Boy, we KNOW darn well homeless TamTam most likely doesn’t have the money, either. Let’s not pretend otherwise.

D74E843E-3621-42EA-872E-262023B363A0.jpeg

914D9C18-3A8D-4673-B44C-CF878E2559DA.jpeg

F1F34090-40E6-4CDD-9CDB-B0845EED5608.jpeg

9483F311-490F-41B2-AFAD-D1AD84ECA6FD.jpeg

65445D85-5B70-44F7-8B5E-9726671BF690.jpeg

7AFA4CFB-7C93-41CA-A162-3BFCE42E442E.jpeg

582EFFFC-C0A9-4CC0-AA14-E841415BE204.jpeg

B234F842-6397-46C3-9B2B-2955765BA573.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow