Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bblondon

Chatty Member
Her outfit for LV is AWFUL - it looks like something tacky and cheap from Philip plein, I’m so embarrassed for her. And the hair! What is going on here? And the LV suit outfit paired with the grandma YSl cap toe kitten heels that completely through off the looo - why would anyone style that LV set like this? So frumpy and clueless

At this point it’s a joke she’s invited to these high profile events when she is just extremely unstylish

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

bblondon

Chatty Member
The reason it’s also so hard to get desirable Hermes bags in recent years is 100 % because of people like eurotrash Tamara. Her gross consumerism and lack of class which has exploded since FT dirty grandpa and his shallow friendship circle makes me 🤢

• Heart

UselessNonentities

Haha I noticed that too. Xenia is going overboard about happy to be back in paris / her home and how could anyone choose to live anywhere else.. Either a dig or mot very sensitive to her so-called best friend ..
Honestly it makes me look at Xenia in a negative light (not that I’m a big fan of her at this point anyway) because it’s super insensitive. Especially seeing how her and Tamara love bombed each other, and her gestures for Tamara’s birthday. It’s incredibly disingenuous and very bitchy. Obviously all is not well in that “friendship” over the past few months, but Xenia’s emphasis on how WONDERFUL Paris is just comes of childish if this is shade at Tamara. Not very “boss babe” and “positive vibes”.

bblondon

Chatty Member
omg guys this came up as a suggested video and it honestly scared me lmaoView attachment 751167
this came up for me too 😂😂 she will be so angry if she finds out this is the YT video that is being recommended

this reminds me that I came across these photos recently which when you consider the IG photo @klady posted above of the Dior event is just all the more shocking. She looked SO different to now even in the last photo attached which has been photoshopped to hell, wtf is with her cheeks/face shape there? Unrecognisable. It’s deranged the social media photo she posts. unhealthy mindset to be that delusional and edit your appearance, she’s debuted a new face for each year she’s been an influencer - like the many faced God from Game of Thrones

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

IreneG

She literally read only the first Google result regarding red wallet and Feng Shui 😑

Actually, it's the opposite

Not to mention that generally, red is one of the luckiest colors according to FS. If you want to go more in-depth then you should know what element you actually are and which elements/colors suit you.
Yes, some say that red might not be good for a wallet but I dunno if that's a recent thing because for years and years and years, I always heard about red being favorable.

• Wow
  • Haha

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Tamara has reached such an exciting point in her career that she needs to remind everyone that her channel has 50 million views when that doesn't necessarily give you any more credibility.
Isn't she also the same woman who complains in her vids that most of the people viewing are not subscribers? Clearly we're all hate watching rather than actual fans

• Haha

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
The Dior video is cringe worthy. The influencer line up where they all speak with zero intelligence about the collection...maybe with the exception of Bryan Boy. I can't believe how meek Tamara is in the face of her fake friends. Caro shot laser beams after Tamara (jokingly) made fun of Caro's inability to articulate any details about the show. Caro hates Tamara and was ignoring her until Tamara quickly came back with an apologetic compliment about Caro's makeup. Tamara also shaded everyone's limited English. She feels bad later (because her career is on the line for offending other more important influencers) that she brings up the Caro slight again the next day and apologizes to the viewers. This woman...no this industry is so weird.

• Wow
  • Haha
I saw the YSL stories and came here to comment on the fact that she’d made sure to post a photo from first row, but you guys beat me to it 😅.

I was disgusted by those YSL stories. As some of you said, the models looked lifeless. Their posture, walk, it was awful. I paid no attention to the clothes because I was fascinated with the zombies on stage. And to sit there and glorify it, like Tam did, just makes me feel uneasy. Her comments just completed the whole picture. It shows how unhealthy her perception of beauty is, which we know anyway. How are we to take her once-in-a-blue-moon, messages of social justice, seriously?! Tamara, friendly advice- get help.

• Haha

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
Why is everyone so quiet today 😂
Ok I'll go. If Tamara really worked in fashion she would comment on NYFW. There are tons of content creators that couldn't be at the tents directly owing to COVID. They still have posted and commented on Getty images to show support/critique. She cannot do anything unless she's directly involved. Also her poké looks gross and so does her last profile photo in her Fendi post from today. Just so puffy.

r1mar1ma

Chatty Member
It seems to me that she builds some fake drama around "not knowing where to live", whereas, in reality, she is just lost and fake.
she seems almost proud about how she lives so "freely", being able to live wherever she wants, etc blah blah blah.

lilya21

I think she wants to tie up her boyfriend but as we can see her boyfriend doesn't seem to be very interested. The guy seems to 'support' her but he never appears in any of her videos, she clearly want to show him but he doesn't seem to be very convinced that's why we only hear his voice. I can understand that the guy wants 'privacy' but being with someone like Tamara.... maybe he doesn't like having the camera in front of him all the time because TamTam seems to be the only thing she does :LOL:

After all, I don't think this guy wants to get super serious with her 🤷‍♀️
at his age, if he wanted to he would've

i think that is one of the most essential things to know about men, especially for marriage minded women..if he wanted to he would have done it. she is forcing something that isn't there.

• Sad
Imagine living in Paris, one of the most beautiful cities in the world and that you're shallow AF that the first thing you can say about living in Paris is that you loooooved being 3 minutes away from Hermes store. She wouldn't survive the day in the real world.

Also, isn't moving to Milan obvious next step? Bf is there, her management, fake friends to celebrate success with are there, fashion capital, dogs to pet and squeak around, Hermes store, nicely connected to her London home & Belgrade plastic surgeon?

She's just a drama queen. Sorry, one strong and undefeatable drama queen.
I get so confused why she’s always calling herself strong. Ok your air bnb got burglarized bc you parade around the internet and show everyone what you have and you also think it’s ok to leave your purse on a restaurant table while you walk away for a moment. First world problems she has no idea what it really means to be a survivor.

picard

She summarize her last video with one sentence: “this is my job (buy Hermes bags), and this is what I like to do”.
Super babe boss, she will going to save the world. an exciting job only for super intelligent brains (She has to be, because clearly we poor losers don't understand that way of thinking-living).

And speaking of losers, in a previous video She said that they were going out to dinner with Alexandra Pereira, another “super influencer” living in Paris that if you could read the forums about her in Spain you would laugh ... she and her husband are the coolest, they just have to drink coffee and work hard and have meetings to take photos with coffees. the mix of couples with Tamara and grandpa is amazing. Add Xenia in the mix in Paris.
🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
Finally DamTam found her lost botched Botox twin
they look the same age, and I am not even joking

Same person ?
Yeah , right ☢☢🤮
unreal change, she has had buccal fat removal 10000% for sure, fat grafting or lipo, blepharoplasty, refilled her face totally, threads, litres of botox and 3 nose jobs, and then non surgical nose job filler, jaw surgery, new teeth, lips, money well spend just to not look like this

but then again she has the jigsaw features now, however still better than what she looked before

marinanovak

Yup, taxes are a bitch. It is also probable her agency takes a sizable amount of the partnerships she gets through them. Additionally she also has to pay people she employs for editing videos, she had (has?) an assistant (you know, someone has to go return all the packages she orders) etc. A lot of internet personalities boast about income in this same way, saying "I earn X amount" when in reality the amount of money that goes into their pockets is much lower. You should think of this alleged 1M more as company revenue than one person income. She for sure gets a big chunk of it but not all of it by far.

If you really want to approximate how much someone is earning look at what they own, not what they show on Instagram. Social media is a real bitch when it comes to warping the perception of wealth. Now I am sure Tamara has a nice income compared to an average Joe, but compared to what the perception of her on IG is... no way. Dropping 10k on a handbag every month is billionaire level behaviour but for Tamara it is probably the only thing she actually spends on. Everything else is rented or gifted

Which in all honesty does make SOME sense for her, as she is creating content around these purchases. At the same time her "career" is literally just shopping. She obviously has no idea how to build a business or create a brand, based on how miserably her sunglasses line and some body lotions failed. And she also does not seem to be very knowlegable about fashion 😅 she just describes everything as bjuuuutiful and cool

Last edited:
  • Heart

Martina2503

Is this picture from Kristina’s story related? Can anyone translate?
It says: "FOREVER, In good times and in bad times"
And then underneath says:"this is for all the people who interpreted my silence in the wrong way"

• Wow

BaliBarbie

Her face looks so botched in the Puglia vlog.. she’s gone so overboard with the Botox / filler it now seems clownlike. She is genuinely pretty and I don’t understand what she’s doing. Being without a proper home but travelling from party to party and getting more piercings and shopping - it would stress me so much. And then knowing her friends are settled etc. Her friend Veronica from the video just did up a spectacular apartment in Milan. She’s actually invested her money and sorted her life before this constant travel. And she did it alone as she broke up w her partner months ago when he moved to LA. Surely seeing this all around her must give Tamara pause?