Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her recent spending would actually make a lot of sense if she organized the robbery herself to sell the bags on black market
she's got a payout from insurance for sure, maybe someone here would know how quick is that possible

this is the reason why she alluded numerous times she didn't have one, so once she gets a payout she comes on her socials buys all the new tit again and brags it is her success, her year was never better, the brands she worked with never bigger, when in reality her biggest success this year is bakery promotion in Serbia lolz

But she has to offer smth for that social climbing, she can't just do it by chance, especially knowing how annoying she is. And she is no young russian model with whom men want to be seen in public. She fakes a lot of her success and some of those influential people might buy it, but I doubt it brought her that far since she is not even good at faking.
she's been on 8 events/trips all together :D

again it's the connection they'll build as they obvs crave this lifestyle and they will latch on, and get invited again etc etc, but imagine the dullness, the fakeness, the insecurities...all looks glitz and glamour from outside...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
she's got a payout from insurance for sure, maybe someone here would know how quick is that possible

this is the reason why she alluded numerous times she didn't have one, so once she gets a payout she comes on her socials buys all the new tit again and brags it is her success, her year was never better, the brands she worked with never bigger, when in reality her biggest success this year is bakery promotion in Serbia lolz

she's been on 8 events/trips all together :D

again it's the connection they'll build as they obvs crave this lifestyle and they will latch on, and get invited again etc etc, but imagine the dullness, the fakeness, the insecurities...all looks glitz and glamour from outside...
And in addition she earns for Hermes bags and Cartier bracelets? I don't buy it. Sounds like an easy dream come true for her. As you said she only promoted a bakery this year, doesn't add up. She started her "luxury" life through a relationship with Tamliar_lol's boss and had other men like that after. That's the reason that she doesn't show her bfs, so she can say she earns through her business. And if she had an insurance that paid out this quickly, she must have had an expensive insurance and the receipts and proofs and for that she should be well organized and smart. Its more likely a staged robbery as @Blue Tea said

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She rarely films in store. Now many stores do have a policy against but VCA, Chanel, etc all let a few slips in here and there. You are telling me that she films embarrassing kitchen scenes but doesn't film a single shopping experience for months. Just the bags outside on the street is the closest we get. Compare to Cassie, Mel, or Sophie who are filming in store constantly (and with their SAs permission).
Quite telling .
Fakes 💯.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think she has multiple sources of income that we don't know of + some of daddy's money + blog and Instagram and voila! But I also think she buys fakes or borrows stuff and then returns it.

Reactions: 6
True..that goes well with her statements that she is glad that they 'stole' all of the items that she happens to not like that much 🧐

It is quite weird that she is not doing it, she could get so much content there. As @Claireetnet said, there is something fishy here 😃
I have always thought the same, have rarely seen footage/photos of her in store.
I remember one vlog with Xenia when they were both getting bags at Hermès…but didn’t watch it.
Problem with superfakes is that there is no way someone would be able to tell it is fake without inspecting the bag IRL up close…

Reactions: 19
I'm sorry but these bags don't even look new! I mean for a brand new bag- the flap corners curl up, the little strap is so floppy- if it were new I'd think it'd be a little more rigid! And the bag has so many dents as if it's softened with use...I don't think she buys these new. The fact that she doesn't vlog in store like another user mentioned makes sense since she's getting these second-hand IMO!
Screenshot_20210819-214640.png
Screenshot_20210819-214647.png

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I’ve just finished watching her latest vlog and I’m still really confused about her finances. I know from having friends in the fashion industry that her BFs rent will likely be paid by Balmain. I know some of you won’t believe that but it’s true. It happens for 99.9% of people in his senior role at fashion houses. Also would explain why the Milan move is taking so long because it’ll be going through HR. It’s likely his work will also be footing the bill for the hotels. This will explain how she can afford some things (as she has NO outgoings) but still, I’m coming up very short.

The stay in Montenegro likely won’t be paying her anything but will just be giving her a comp stay. I know because I work in travel journalism and it’s so common. Also no hotels have any marketing budget and they won’t be paying influencers to stay there because ROI is pretty much non exsistent.

There is some validity that she might be buying fake Hermes as she opened the box and said “I don’t know what this is” how can you not know what that is? This is your 73928172 Hermes bag and every other luxury you tuber talks us through the raincoat, the pillow etc. Very suspect but I can’t imagine FT would ever, working in luxury fashion and having the connections he has, ever support that. Honestly, it would ruin his career.

Nothing ads up anymore!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I'm sorry but these bags don't even look new! I mean for a brand new bag- the flap corners curl up, the little strap is so floppy- if it were new I'd think it'd be a little more rigid! And the bag has so many dents as if it's softened with use...I don't think she buys these new. The fact that she doesn't vlog in store like another user mentioned makes sense since she's getting these second-hand IMO!
View attachment 720499View attachment 720500
I came on here to comment about wtf is this bag!!! I never seen a hermes bag this beaten up in 2 weeks,,, second hand are even 50% more expensive in some cases, so I'd say it's ChinaExpress

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Could be that she buys fakes, but I personally think she is just making really dumb money decisions. Just because you have the money on your account doesn’t mean you should go and buy a stupid bracelet for 40k, especially while living in Airbnb’s.. By now she probably believes her own lies and thinks she is super wealthy :ROFLMAO:
It’s just so pathetic how she keeps saying doesn’t care about material stuff then in the next sentence she talks about her Patek as if it was a family member who passed “as you guys know my Patek is not with me anymore” :sick::sick: at least be real about it and say you can’t go a month without being able to stack 100k on your wrists

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Could be that she buys fakes, but I personally think she is just making really dumb money decisions. Just because you have the money on your account doesn’t mean you should go and buy a stupid bracelet for 40k, especially while living in Airbnb’s.. By now she probably believes her own lies and thinks she is super wealthy :ROFLMAO:
It’s just so pathetic how she keeps saying doesn’t care about material stuff then in the next sentence she talks about her Patek as if it was a family member who passed “as you guys know my Patek is not with me anymore” :sick::sick: at least be real about it and say you can’t go a month without being able to stack 100k on your wrists
‘Probably believes her own lies’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve just finished watching her latest vlog and I’m still really confused about her finances. I know from having friends in the fashion industry that her BFs rent will likely be paid by Balmain. I know some of you won’t believe that but it’s true. It happens for 99.9% of people in his senior role at fashion houses. Also would explain why the Milan move is taking so long because it’ll be going through HR. It’s likely his work will also be footing the bill for the hotels. This will explain how she can afford some things (as she has NO outgoings) but still, I’m coming up very short.

The stay in Montenegro likely won’t be paying her anything but will just be giving her a comp stay. I know because I work in travel journalism and it’s so common. Also no hotels have any marketing budget and they won’t be paying influencers to stay there because ROI is pretty much non exsistent.

There is some validity that she might be buying fake Hermes as she opened the box and said “I don’t know what this is” how can you not know what that is? This is your 73928172 Hermes bag and every other luxury you tuber talks us through the raincoat, the pillow etc. Very suspect but I can’t imagine FT would ever, working in luxury fashion and having the connections he has, ever support that. Honestly, it would ruin his career.

Nothing ads up anymore!
I disagree, why would company pay your rent if you are resident of same city where HQ is located! I live in London and work in most famous fashion house and no we are not paying anyone for the rental!!! Only CFO and COOs can get a temp stay subsidised if they are from NYC, Milan etc

For the Milan move, yes probably, but you don't search for a flat they give you options in radius around your company and that's it. Tamara is paying for their living! It's her business expense, that airbnb was basically a stock room of gifted merchandise not a home, hello 😅😅😅

He crashed there and that's it.

The VIP Sales Excecs do not get free accommodation! He is not a designer or managing partner, he is a worker like everyone else, fashion companies are skint and have limited resources, you would know of this as you work in fashion

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hello everybody,
i have been a devoted reader of this forum (especially this topic, haha), but it's my first time posting. Have loved reading though the comments, good job everyone. :D
I found a gem on youtube today and thought it was worth posting - even if you don't understand serbian, this video should make your day, it definetely did mine. What can beat Tetka dancing in Pariiii in 2013? It was shot by her former best friend Zorana and it's the best thing eveeeer

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
This is second hand. She told in the monday vlog that she got a Hehmetz beltbag / beltwallet / beltthingy / way overpriced leather good thingamajigy with huge H on it from luxury promise and that is also where she got her other bag from. That must be this bag.

Even used these bags are still pricey but I TINK that she didn't want to do a typical unboxing because this bag is not new. As I said before, she already wore the cartier bracelet. She can just wear stuff without mentioning everything. But no, she has to mention everything she buys and not mention her Hehmetz bag. She knows that it is a video people will watch, she already filmed an unboxing, it is extra fishy that she did not post that one. Somethings off here.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Even if she had used it every single day since she bought it, there is no way it would have slouched as much in such a short time !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have always thought the same, have rarely seen footage/photos of her in store.
I remember one vlog with Xenia when they were both getting bags at Hermès…but didn’t watch it.
Problem with superfakes is that there is no way someone would be able to tell it is fake without inspecting the bag IRL up close…
Xenia was invited for some event and Tamara was her +1 I think. They weren’t really shopping but (as the french say) “discovering” the new collection

Reactions: 9
Hello everybody,
i have been a devoted reader of this forum (especially this topic, haha), but it's my first time posting. Have loved reading though the comments, good job everyone. :D
I found a gem on youtube today and thought it was worth posting - even if you don't understand serbian, this video should make your day, it definetely did mine. What can beat Tetka dancing in Pariiii in 2013? It was shot by her former best friend Zorana and it's the best thing eveeeer
Her jaw is crazy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The “influencer flexing culture” is kind of ruining luxury IMO.
The constant display of rare/hard to get/extremely expensive goods makes them less special.
I know a lot of influencers buy superfakes but the effect is still the same.
I spent more than 25 years lusting over an Hermès bag, and I am supposed to get one for my B-Day next month (well, I get gifted the funds by my family, the rest is my problem).
I am so close to fulfilling a childhood dream, but it doesn’t feel special or exciting and I am starting to wonder if I still want one…
Pleeeease. Buy it, wear it, enjoy it. Do not let anyone ruin your long time wish. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.