Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The "conversation" in the kitchen with Giorgia and the other girl was so awkward. I felt second-hand embarrassment for her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The "conversation" in the kitchen with Giorgia and the other girl was so awkward. I felt second-hand embarrassment for her.

Seemed like the one in the back couldn't wait to turn the blender on to tune her out lol. And the other one, just seems like Tamara has no clue how to interact with people in a non passive aggressive manner. Everything she says sounds somewhat condescending

Reactions: 22
A lot of ass lol. It's so interesting how much her style has changed since meeting him! I looked back on her 2019 FW looks and it was very fashion girl almost man repelling fashion. She now dresses much more sexually. I wonder if he likes her better like that or if she's just feeling herself more or what, but its like a complete 180. Most girls dress more provocative when they are single and tone it down once in a relationship, but if he likes it and she's comfortable more power to her I guess, just strange how her whole personality has changed. She used to say she hated body con or revealing clothing and would never wear a cleavage baring top or dress. Then she moves to Paris and a few weeks later shes wearing a sheer top with pasties and a pair of booty bearing denim shorts. I will say her ass in all these videos lately actually looks pretty good, better than I expected.
Isn't that what cocaine does to your self confidence?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
she looks like some Turkish folk man

totally they can't stand her think she is cringe, and Tam is faking confidence talking about an apple??!!!

ahhahah hundred thousands years of evolution, yet here we are with today's women
So cringe! I haven’t watched her yt videos in months because I find everything here, but had to go and check out this moment with her “friends”. Omg, I lived in Italy for many yrs, I know their culture, I speak the language fluently and what I saw today was 2 annoyed girls, as Italians would say “menefreghismo” in it’s pureness. It means “get out of my kitchen, my face, my life asap because I really don’t care about your vlogs”. Giorgia was Gainluca Vacchi’s girlfriend for many, many yrs. not sure why they broke up but shortly after she got pregnant with the guy she married this summer. I think he is FT’s friend and Tamara comes along, so they have to include her. Otherwise they would never be “friends”. Why did she even include that part in her video? You are talking and recording and someone turns on a blender?! Just cut that part out, common. If they were real friends she should have liberty to say “hey, I’m recording, could you just wait a minute to turn it on?” Or they should say, “oops sorry, I’ll turn it off.” But as I said “menefreghismo”= I don’t give a damn s## about this”.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I never watch her videos but I wanted to see what you were talking about regarding that embarrassing moment in the kitchen. And I agree this Italian girl is completely ignoring her! Also what is wrong with the comments under that video?! How brainless can her audience be? Everyone is glad & happy about tetka getting a free thousands dollars necklace?! Why are you happy about a stranger getting free jewelry & free Hermès? Gizzz .. how many accounts her team have to write these kind of comments?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Giorgia doesn't like her. Btw, Gianluca Vacchi is gej.
so is Raspy :D

So cringe! I haven’t watched her yt videos in months because I find everything here, but had to go and check out this moment with her “friends”. Omg, I lived in Italy for many yrs, I know their culture, I speak the language fluently and what I saw today was 2 annoyed girls, as Italians would say “menefreghismo” in it’s pureness. It means “get out of my kitchen, my face, my life asap because I really don’t care about your vlogs”. Giorgia was Gainluca Vacchi’s girlfriend for many, many yrs. not sure why they broke up but shortly after she got pregnant with the guy she married this summer. I think he is FT’s friend and Tamara comes along, so they have to include her. Otherwise they would never be “friends”. Why did she even include that part in her video? You are talking and recording and someone turns on a blender?! Just cut that part out, common. If they were real friends she should have liberty to say “hey, I’m recording, could you just wait a minute to turn it on?” Or they should say, “oops sorry, I’ll turn it off.” But as I said “menefreghismo”= I don’t give a damn s## about this”.
also hot ibiza party girls are a special species! mean girls on coke and then add Tamara into the mix who is faking her entire life, she just cannot fit in, not there not anywhere, as she did admit she is so bloody socially awkward that her only "friends" are equally awkward Xenia and that Caro, at least the latter have some friends on their own

Giorgia has literally rolling her eyes at Tamara and her face is STFUP gosh so embarrassing- check video 21:28 min

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought that story was very weird. Everyone on here thought she was drunk or high. I'm not sure and it's really her business if she is, but it was so odd. I get that its hard to balance on a boat but why post that she just looked so odd. I think her bf may be the one filming her encouraging this behavior. Maybe he's an exhibitionist and wants her to show off so everyone can see how hot his girlfriend is.
I don't think it's her business to do drugs on camera / online. She is glorifying a luxe lifestyle, how many young girls look at that and want that but now she is getting thinner and thinner, acts doped up, jokes about rehab. There might be girls who will glorify that too. I know I shouldn't have done this but for someone who makes her money with social media, I expected more.

What she does off camera is up to her. Posting this is just ignorant. Then again, that is what drugs does if you are not experienced enough. You still TINK that nobody will know.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Giorgia doesn't like her. Btw, Gianluca Vacchi is gej.
Her facial expressions and body language were priceless 😂 Giorgia looks like all of us when we’re watching Tetka’s vlogs 🤣🤣
Wow, how can Tamtam not feel/see this? They are visibly annoyed by her appearance and everything she says. And this is just 3 mins of their time together, imagine what it’s like irl.
Stay strong, G! 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The scene in the kitchen is embarrassing.
The conversation with the entrepreneur is also ridiculous. I imagine the miracle ginger juice would be the breakfast!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I had to go and watch the kitchen scene since you guys kept talking about it. duck me that was uncomfortable to watch. Why on earth would she not cut that out of the vlog!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
the kitchen scene is going to give her more views than Hermesh's unboxing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They were high and only Tam was trying to milk the situation where neither of the two cool girls really cared for her "vlog".

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I went and watch the vlog just to catch that scene…how obvious it was they want nothing to do with tetka and her fascinating conversation about red and green apples…hearing how she laughed at “pink lady” makes me believe she thought it was a joke and didn’t know that’s how the apple variety is called but hey she is an intellectual, scientist and financial expert who can advise you on how to manage your wealth

so to summarise she vlogged about not really wanted to vlog cuz she wants to enjoy her holidays with friends but this is not really a holiday because she has so much to plan and take care of yet has been travelling from one place to another for months

but the real holiday will be when she goes back to peace haven in sisters attic but wait she might actually go on a holiday then which will be the real holiday….my brain is melting listening to the amount of sh*t coming out of her these 2 inflatable ballons she calls mouth

not sure what happened to her but she looks horrible lately…she looks malnourished and about to fall apart

I don’t believe she received the necklace as a gift…think she bought it back and is pretending to be so special that the brand would have gifted it to her.

also she has been a nomad since the incident she doesn’t wanna talk about but bring on every video so how would any brand know where to ship her these gifts? Took a screenshot from the video and you can see she had the old manicure when she opened the box, I am sure she would have been wearing it already if she received it as a gift a week ago or so

same goes for the Hermes bag, either she is the least grateful person on earth or she already knew what was in there!

More lies from Tammy the liar and still no news from Tam-liar lol :( but we keeping track in your absence girl 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.