Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
delusional tet strikes again - she’s been bold lately with the Russian FaceApp. Absolutely shameless, and what’s with the little foot?

Tetky repeat after me: I do not and will never look like this in real life

always ask yourself - if the news ever put up a missing photo of you and used yoursocial media photos, would anyone ever actually find you because you look nothing like your facetuned pics? If the answer if no, you need therapy
Dear God, in the last photo the head is completely disproportionate to the upper part of the body, I don't understand at all why she does things like this :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another more realistic photo from yesterday for comparison
She'll never find a man who has money. Men look for women who are elegant, smart and is natural.

Bet those men are shocked to see her in real life, then looks at her ig profile, and moves on.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 707458
TamTam, due to your botched boob job and misshapen tits, you should NEVER wear this type of dress! NEVER EVER🙅‍♀️
Help me here guys. I never really looked at her boobs, just knew right away they were fake. Are they botched because of shape or how were they positioned or something else?
I know that in her old videos she always said that she doesn’t really like to wear boob revealing dresses...

Reactions: 5
She definitely didn't have friends growing up. She's so happy to be sitting with the cool girls.
She also always kind of love bombs her insta-acquaintances and tries to make them love her back by sucking up really hard at them. The only thing is that she doesn’t know she looks really desperate doing this and it only makes people don’t like her even more.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Leonie is wearing the dress by this brand too that Xenia wore and Tamara copied. I don’t understand why they’re all always wearing the same exact stuff
Normal people have taste but influencers are billboards. Things get gifted, they are getting paid, instagram #. It is not about what they might like anymore. It is about what sells. It's not keeping up with the Joneses, they are the Joneses.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Normal people have taste but influencers are billboards. Things get gifted, they are getting paid, instagram #. It is not about what they might like anymore. It is about what sells. It's not keeping up with the Joneses, they are the Joneses.
The Joneses ARE RICH, in the keeping up with the Joneses’ analysis you’ve used. These zlebs are not!🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Tamara's tits are challenging Lydia Millen's cemented Ibiza tits. I wonder who had the better boob job?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Someone before mentioned that Leonie doesn't have friends. I think she doesn't show other people a lot, cause she actually separates private and business (but doesn't mention it every 5 minutes) and she doesn't give ad space to other influencers on her profile.

Even if she has no friends, she is million times more graceful about it than Tamara, who forces the "love" and milks any opportunity she gets to expose herself through other influencers' platforms. Every time they repost smth it is an ad for her and she never misses the chance to suck up to them. But it does work both ways, so its kind of transaction for them. So it seems that Leonie does't cooperate well with other influencers and does not give them ad space on her profile, but she does buy a lot of followers I would say. Look at her stats in last year, almost 2 mil new ones... Sorry to post about Leonie here, not sure if she has a thread

Attachments

Reactions: 12
if tamtam was paid for every hour she spends deleting comments that don't suit her... she would be a millionaire and finally have money for
ACTUAL rare bags 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.