Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I was the only one that was annoyed with how she pronounces words..tink, tought, dat. Especially that slurp she does sometimes like her mouth is overflowing with saliva is .

She’s definitely full of . I’ve worked with SLPs and if yours doesn’t think enunciating Th and T is important then you need a new SLP. That’s the whole point of speech.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
My question is why weren’t there any cameras ??? As soon as I moved into my house or even my first apartment I set up a security system and ring doorbell camera.

Reactions: 3
On another note: have not done my workout yet. Did deepclean my house and going to sell some stuff on a fleamarket.
Giiirl it’s Saturday. Relax and have a glass of wine/G&T/whatever you drink

Reactions: 3
These comments are everything
I like how she tries to school someone on the difference between robbed and stolen but then proceeds to make spelling mistakes. This vacuous existence she tries to fill with material possessions (but no place of her own?!)...I'd hate to see what her life will be like in her 40s.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.