Tamara Ecclestone #4 feat Petra Ecclestone Obsessed with balloons, married to buffoons

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam’s daily pet hates make him look like even more of a bleep than usual, which I honestly didn’t think was possible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sam’s daily pet hates make him look like even more of a bleep than usual, which I honestly didn’t think was possible.
Wow, what an absolute prick. Maybe ‘wealthy people’ take leftovers home because they don’t like wasting food.
I nearly choked when he made the comment about Prince William. Anyone else think Sam sees himself in the same bracket as PW?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow, what an absolute prick. Maybe ‘wealthy people’ take leftovers home because they don’t like wasting food.
I nearly choked when he made the comment about Prince William. Anyone else think Sam sees himself in the same bracket as PW?
Sam probably sees himself above PW.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bernie, what's your pet hate?

"My daughter's marrying free loading cunts. Then said cunts parading around using my bleeping money, pretending it's theirs and having no bleeping class"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
God, he is absolutely vile. How anyone could do business with him is beyond me, imagine him trying to sell a multi million property ! How Petra could find him attractive is another mystery. Petra going on a girls night out, looks exactly like another poster described her, a blow up sex doll. Petra never looked as awful as she does since hooking up with him.

Reactions: 12
I don't see his problem with people taking a doggy bag home. Doesn't matter if you're rich or not, a doggy bag means you don't have to cook. Plus, are the staff at a restaurant really going to take home half eaten food?

Reactions: 12
Yeah, it’s standard in America to take home food you haven’t eaten. I wish it would catch on here considering how much eating out costs these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't see his problem with people taking a doggy bag home. Doesn't matter if you're rich or not, a doggy bag means you don't have to cook. Plus, are the staff at a restaurant really going to take home half eaten food?
I saw a paparazzi pic years ago of Dr Dre taking a doggy bag and he sure isn't poor. You're right, it's nowt to do with being poor. I often ask for a box to bring pizza home if I can't finish it in a restaurant.

Reactions: 5
‘If you want to see a person’s true colours give them money or power’

Does Petra see what a knob he actually is?

Reactions: 9
What a bellend.
He's so obvious with it too. Nothing is understated or natural with him, it's non stop boast and looking down on people really obviously. I'd guess he isn't popular at all in the circles the Ecclestones move in.

It will come crashing down for him eventually

He just posted a video of him passing a car accident with an overturned card, the 'comedian' in him is shouting out the window of his car that it's not a parking spot, drove on thinking how funny he is. He is so crass and uncouth, I bet he was one of those kids who skipped school and hung out causing trouble, he certainly didn't get much of an education. He is thick as two bricks.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It just shows how low Petra's self esteem is to even consider someone like him. The voice alone would have me running for the hills let alone having to look at him. He obnoxious & vile. It seems that he's at discouraged her from going to Switzerland as he knows Bernie can see right through him. The people that these sisters have met & Petra settles for him is tragic.

• Heart
His latest post about manifesting, he is so delusional.

The reason he has the nice house, nice car, beautiful wife and kids because he works so hard??
No wonder he isn't popular in Gstaad, what an absolute prick.

Reactions: 16
His latest post about manifesting, he is so delusional.

The reason he has the nice house, nice car, beautiful wife and kids because he works so hard??
No wonder he isn't popular in Gstaad, what an absolute prick.
I was so close to replying to that story. He didn't manifest it or work hard for it, he married a rich woman and now he thinks he is the man.

• Haha
Reactions: 13