Tamara Ecclestone #4 feat Petra Ecclestone Obsessed with balloons, married to buffoons

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine his mates have a bit of money, but probably not all through legal means… They definitely sponge off him though (and by him, I mean Tamara, because none of it it is his money!!).
I definitely think it’s a marriage of convenience now. They pretend to be together for the children, but Tamara keeps him out of the way by throwing cash at him. I wonder how many secrets he knows - she probably can’t risk a full separation/divorce.
Both the girls had iron clad prenups. James Stunt would have got nothing only she paid him of to give her permission to remove the kids from the UK. I wonder why she hadn’t divorced him if they are living separately.Yeah maybe god the kids and so it doesn’t turn nasty.

I imagine his mates have a bit of money, but probably not all through legal means… They definitely sponge off him though (and by him, I mean Tamara, because none of it it is his money!!).
I definitely think it’s a marriage of convenience now. They pretend to be together for the children, but Tamara keeps him out of the way by throwing cash at him. I wonder how many secrets he knows - she probably can’t risk a full separation/divorce.
Wonder if he has another woman somewhere? Perhaps he just plays the field although quite risky I’d have thought in the blackmail stakes.

Reactions: 1
Wonder if he has another woman somewhere? Perhaps he just plays the field although quite risky I’d have thought in the blackmail stakes.
There is no doubt he has another woman somewhere! What a life he has on holiday 24/7.

Reactions: 4
T is a bit crazy tho, I mean listen, we all love and adore our kids but the way she gets their portraits put onto Birkin bags and all sorts is a bit much. They are her entire personality

Reactions: 16
Petra is looking like a caricature, it is terrifying. She can barely move her mouth when she speaks now.

The pre launch marketing for her recent venture looks pretty slick and VERY expensive.

Jay has a massive ego and likes to flash the cash, I am sure he is cheating regularly, he will have women throwing themselves at him, especially in the places he hangs out, I don't think he would be able to help himself.

There is that saying about the 'golden handcuffs', he has money on tap while he is still be married, even if in name only, no parenting responsibilities, but unable to leave because the gravy train will stop. It will only end when Tamara finds another loser to waste her money on.
---
T is a bit crazy tho, I mean listen, we all love and adore our kids but the way she gets their portraits put onto Birkin bags and all sorts is a bit much. They are her entire personality
I agree, it is beyond obsessive and I think she is using and relying on her kids to fill her own emotional and self-esteem vacuum, it's the opposite of the unconditional love a normal parent would have for their children, it's like she treats her kids like the trophy wife using them for her own validation. They are going to be so screwed up when they hit their teens.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Jay having the time of his life partying with his mates. Wonder if he will meet up with Tamara and the kids later in the Bahamas or Mexico or wherever is their usual holiday spot.

Reactions: 5
They’ve got a very odd set up that’s been going on for the past year if not longer. He never seems to be at home. Always skips their holidays and seems to live in Gstaad. Wonder if the girls miss seeing him. Tamara wouldn’t give a tit as all she wants is to be around her girls 24/4. I think it would be very risky of him to play away though, woman would run to the press as soon as he’s dumped them. Unless he’s paying them off with Bernie’s money 🤷‍♀️they’ll never get a genuine partner they all just want the £££. So sad really but I guess Tamara has all she wants now so she probably likes the set up they’ve got.

Reactions: 13
I hope you’ve all ordered your Crickledaisy balloon arch and build your own sloth kit for £789977546

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Looks like Jay has made his mandatory holiday family trip. Seems like they are all at the beach somewhere, one of their usual spots of Mexico or Bahamas? unless they have ventured to try something new?

Reactions: 6
Looks like Jay has made his mandatory holiday family trip. Seems like they are all at the beach somewhere, one of their usual spots of Mexico or Bahamas? unless they have ventured to try something new?
Looks like their usual place in Mexico...

Reactions: 7
Jay will need to top up his tan. He needs to be permanently creosoted to keep him looking like a 1970’s reject playboy. Having to keep reintroducing him to the kids must be a nightmare.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Damn Petra looks awful. The hair colour drains her & those lips are too big. The contrast to how she was Stunt, it's like looking at a different person.

Who oh why is she with Sam, he's truly awful.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The latest montage she’s put on insta for the twins birthday - Petra looks stunning on them

Reactions: 1
Is Tamara in Mexico? Only posts made by J. (And shared onto T’s insta). Perhaps it’s his access time to his daughters?

Are they still flying private? Petra use to seem much happier and not as spaced out. Something seems amiss with her.

Are they still flying private? Petra use to seem much happier and not as spaced out. Something seems amiss with her.
It’s such an empty life. At least celebrities that are really rich have earned their money. She had known nothing but wealth and privilege her whole like and doesn’t even seem to have any real friends.

Reactions: 7
Is Tamara in Mexico? Only posts made by J. (And shared onto T’s insta). Perhaps it’s his access time to his daughters?
She is there, there was a glimpse of her in one of the videos, but unusually for her, there are no photos. I wonder if she is hiding a pregnancy, she did similar when she was pregnant with Riri.

Reactions: 5