Tamara Ecclestone #4 feat Petra Ecclestone Obsessed with balloons, married to buffoons

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope I have done this correctly,

Thank you @QuirkyFlamingo for the great thread title.

The two sisters, their kids and the guys are currently in NYC, Jay showed up for a hot minute and skedaddled back home as soon as he could,

I just see the thread was changed to Tamara Ecclestone, I did enter it as Ecclestone Sisters, but somehow it defaulted to just Tamara, sorry !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
And now they too are on the way back - so the point of all term time shenanigans was what exactly ?/

Reactions: 3
Petra's daughter looked so happy to be with her cousin, you rarely see photos of her smiling but in all the photos she looked relaxed and really happy.

I wonder why she choses to live so far away, she really looks like she is badly in need of having her family around her and if the photos and videos they post are anything to go by, it looks like the kids would be much happier too. She has said she prefers the weather in LA, but they have the means to hop on a plane whenever they get sick of the UK weather. I suspect it's to keep Stunt as far away from the kids as possible, and the longer he doesn't have access to them, the less chance he has of getting any access at all. They just look like such a sad family despite all the wealth and Sam trying to pretend otherwise.

Reactions: 10
I don't know why she chooses to live there, she dislikes the gun crime and she is so far from family. I like warm weather but not enough to choose it over my family - especially if I had the finances to fly off on holiday whenever I wanted.
She could have a lovely life in London, seeing Tamara after the school run every day.

Reactions: 2
I have asked for the thread title to be changed to the Ecclestone sisters, but someone it got mucked up, I think they may need to keep Tamara in the title, so I have asked them to change it again. sorry ! Tamara Ecclestone and Petra Ecclestone #4.

Reactions: 4
I don't know why she chooses to live there, she dislikes the gun crime and she is so far from family. I like warm weather but not enough to choose it over my family - especially if I had the finances to fly off on holiday whenever I wanted.
She could have a lovely life in London, seeing Tamara after the school run every day.
James Stunt would never get a visa to travel/ reside in the US so I’m guessing it’s to deny him any visitation/ access.

Reactions: 6
I still think James deserves to see his kids even if it’s supervised visitation. Surely the kids would ask about him?

Reactions: 11
I noticed Tamara posted a photo of them being met off a commercial flight with VIP on the runway at Heathrow (I have assumed) - fine but why share it? What affirmation does she seek? It's nice they are close as sisters and I am sure in a world where it can be hard to work out if people are true friends or just after your money, I can understand that. But why should Fifi miss school, that's doing her a disservice.

Why aren't they flying private? Have they recently started to fly commercial?

I wouldn't be surprised if there's much more going on 'behind the scenes' than we're aware of.

Maybe that would explain Petra's seemingly dead eyes?

I'm speculating on it all. Neither sister seem happy.

Reactions: 5
and of course Sam would have to give up his 'career' if Petra wanted to move back to the UK.

Did he ever manage to see her house in London?

Reactions: 5
Should we have a guess on Sam’s next ‘career’ he tried art, recruitment and property……….! I’m not sure why he just doesn’t admit he’s a kept man.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think Tamara's house needs an update, that dark grey vibe is really oppressive and the ugly carpet need to be replaced.

I think Tamara's house needs an update, that dark grey vibe is really oppressive and the ugly carpet need to be replaced.
Agree with this. The house seems very dark & dated. When you think they could have it easily updated with money no object. Would give Tamara an interest too other than taking photos of the children.

OMG. Sam spouting off and aggrandizing about how and why he got into real estate, it's hysterical, not one mention of his wife supporting him financially through her father's trust fund. In fact, no mention of Petra at all in his spiel.

He sounds like he left school at age 12, he eats his words and can't even pronounce properly. What a loser.

• Heart
This is awful who has a dog on their Christmas list
What happened to all the other dogs, never see any pics of them. It's sad to think there probably isn't bonding, love, and attention with any of her animals. BMH

• Sad
Reactions: 8