Tamara Ecclestone #4 feat Petra Ecclestone Obsessed with balloons, married to buffoons

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is there, there was a glimpse of her in one of the videos, but unusually for her, there are no photos. I wonder if she is hiding a pregnancy, she did similar when she was pregnant with Riri.
Likely, not one pic or video of her the whole holiday. Wonder if Jay just sends his sperm over in a sample bottle from gstaad so he doesn’t have to inconvenience himself going to London.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Part of me thinks those kids just live the absolute dream life and that if I was that rich I’d do the same, but then part of me thinks how do you ‘treat’ then when all these trips to Disney etc are the absolute norm for them 🤔
I know Jay is a twit but he is from a normal background and you would think he would want to keep his kids a little bit grounded

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Part of me thinks those kids just live the absolute dream life and that if I was that rich I’d do the same, but then part of me thinks how do you ‘treat’ then when all these trips to Disney etc are the absolute norm for them 🤔
I know Jay is a twit but he is from a normal background and you would think he would want to keep his kids a little bit grounded
I don’t think he has any say whatsoever in his those children are raised/parented. Tamara is in charge and he goes along with it for the money and the lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jay is never around, he shows up for a family holiday and a family photoshoot for as short a time as possible and then he is off doing his own thing again, they see more of the bodyguards, nannies and staff than they see of him. Jay is pretty irrelevant in that family unit.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She could be pregnant but I think she has to work hard at staying thin and she’s put on a bit of weight and is uncomfortable so hiding away

Reactions: 8
She looks very ill, and about 80 years old. God love her.

And Tamara, we might have been right about the reason for her not posting pics
I don’t think she is pregnant. She said she was absolutely done after Riri. Although for ages she said she only wanted one kid. I don’t think she’d want another kid now- that would be a nearly 11 year age gap with Fifi and that would be tricky- don’t think Fifi would be pleased! Also I get the sense that Tamara wanted to recreate her own family unit with just her and Petra- don’t see her having a third. Though I may be wrong.
She does fill out quite easily. Makes you realise how thin petra really is as they have similar body types but Petra is totally emaciated

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm also not so sure she's pregnant but you never know. Who knows how long it's been since she's seen Jay. He's probably just photoshopped into family pics. <sarc>

Why does Petra always seem 'out of it' as in on something?

Reactions: 5
I'm also not so sure she's pregnant but you never know. Who knows how long it's been since she's seen Jay. He's probably just photoshopped into family pics. <sarc>

Why does Petra always seem 'out of it' as in on something?
I genuinely think she has some form of drug dependency.
With Tamara, I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s pregnant (other than the fact she barely ever sees Jay, so how has it happened?) - what will her life consist of once the girls are independent? I wonder if she’s realising that Sophia is growing up quickly and will rebel / make her own way in the world in a few years, following by Serena, and she’ll be left alone. She never sees Jay, Petra is in the States and Bernie won’t be around much longer. She relies on those children for company and a purpose, so having more wouldn’t shock me in the slightest.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I genuinely think she has some form of drug dependency.
With Tamara, I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s pregnant (other than the fact she barely ever sees Jay, so how has it happened?) - what will her life consist of once the girls are independent? I wonder if she’s realising that Sophia is growing up quickly and will rebel / make her own way in the world in a few years, following by Serena, and she’ll be left alone. She never sees Jay, Petra is in the States and Bernie won’t be around much longer. She relies on those children for company and a purpose, so having more wouldn’t shock me in the slightest.
I think she has ADHD which in the US is heavily medicated.Some of the side effects are appetite suppressant.

Reactions: 2
ADHD medication alone doesn't make you look out of it, she is certainly taking / using something that is giving her that druggie look.

Both Tamara and Petra have lovely speaking voices and really nice british accents, such a contrast to how both the husbands speak. :sick: Tamaras' kids seem to be real daredevils, looks like they will try their hand at anything.

Reactions: 4
I have the same accent as Jay and Sam as I am from the same place. Tamara and Petra were brought up in different circumstances went to private schools etc so of course they would speak with ‘nice British accents’ if that’s what you like 😂 most of us have the accents from where we were brought up/parents accents etc doesn’t mean people that speak ‘posh’ are any better than those that don’t.

Reactions: 9