Tamara Ecclestone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen these posts.
Well she didn't notice any of these things before she married that idiot
But if has worked him out then I applaud her & say finally.
I feel I'm going to be very disappointed.
It’s going to be something like - someone’s told her stuff about her husband (probably true) and she doesn’t believe them because she believes what her husband has told her.

Reactions: 8
She also posted the one about 'lies when you know the truth' when Stunt was in court giving evidence.

The dark hair and huge lips really don't suit her, she looks so cheap despite all her money. As for the 2nd idiot she married, he is just like the kids babysitter.

Reactions: 7
Let’s just pop to New York for the weekend to meet up with the Cousins.
As you do 🥱
Wonder why they don't visit different places given the obscene wealth. Their travels are always on rotation, which they don't seem to deviate from. How does one get excited about anything in life, because the 'challenge' factor doesn't exist. They never have to 'work' for what they want and 'save'

it's just ooooh Me likey, Me takey.

Oh and don't forget the occasional balloon arch marking yet another Holiday, Birthday, Event, to acknowledge their monotonous repetitive celebrations of the empty life they lead.

Reactions: 14
Imagine for one second if social media & the internet as we know it, were taken away,

How would those who rely solely on flashing their lives for the world to see, REACT?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Took a screenshot of this last night as I guessed it would be deleted. Wonder if Sam’s been acting out of line

7B754042-78A4-49A8-AF7E-7D636EC4BBA4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oooh, good catch, that is interesting, especially that it was deleted.

Maybe Petras kids are obnoxious little shits and Auntie Tamara is calling them out on it, chances are it is more likely to be Sam though, 😁 Petra looks absolutely miserable all the time, and Sam is gross, Tamara must be upset about it all, she seems to be very protective of Petra. I guess the two sisters insisted on the family get together, and the men would just have to go along with it

Jeez, look at poor Petra, what has she done to herself :(

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Maybe Petras kids are obnoxious little shits and Auntie Tamara is calling them out on it, chances are it is more likely to be Sam though, 😁 Petra looks absolutely miserable all the time, and Sam is gross, Tamara must be upset about it all, she seems to be very protective of Petra. I guess the two sisters insisted on the family get together, and the men would just have to go along with it

She looks like her face is coated in wax. so shiny

Reactions: 6
The irony of Tamara posting ‘everyday is a school day’ when she’s taken Fifi out of school for this New York jaunt. Her school has 2 weeks off and went back this past Monday, yet Tamara decides to take 3 weeks off…

Considering the fact that Fifi couldn’t even spell her own cousins’ names correctly in that note asking for a sleepover, T might want to rethink spending term time in NY. She’s almost 10 and can’t even use question marks to ask a question nor capitalize someone’s name. ‘Dear Mummy and antie, please can I have a sleepover with lavnia, andrwe and james.’

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I know I’ve said it before but jeez that says how bad Palmer must judging by the state of Petra at the moment. She is dead behind the eyes she looks utterly miserable compared to when she was with Stunt the c*nt! Imagine how you would feel knowing someone even as slimy and useless as James Stunt made your wife happier than you can!

Reactions: 12

She is on her way to morphing into that Ken doll person, someone needs to step in and help her.
[/QUOTE]

She is on her way to morphing into that Ken doll person, someone needs to step in and help her.
[/QUOTE]

That's unsettling to see. My heart hurts for people who go down that path.

Reactions: 2
Is Jay there? What on earth could stop him going on the jaunt? Taking Sophia out of school is mad especially to just do the same things they always do.
Someone needs to start a new thread.

Reactions: 3

The hair colour makes her look even worse. She always looked so happy with Stunt. Bernie probably devising ways to make sure Palmer doesn't get a good payout when this marriage ends..

I see Jay escaped pretty quickly.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.