Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JulesWake

Chatty Member
Genuinely don't believe Tamara or Petra are happy. It's ironic given the abundance of 'things' & money, yet still so empty. It's almost as though you can see the nothingness in their lives. They have it all, yet they have nothing.

I don't think I'm conveying my thoughts properly. They both seem sad and troubled. (even with the smiles Tamara posts) it doesn't seem sincere. Given their rants on social media blasting strangers for what they deem unacceptable, it shows the ripples and chaos that must be happening to which they never speak about. Apologies if I make little to no sense.

Reactions: 32

Marge007

What I witnessed on Sam Palmers instagram last night was beyond laughable. Fancy asking the public via insta for a 100k monthly rental when you are supposed to be pretending to be an Estate agent (or as he calls it - High net worth realtor) Does Sam think actual realtors in California are watching his insta stories? No they aren’t, but I know who is.

I first met Bernie’s wife about 6 years ago at a hotel in Abu Dhabi. Let me tell you she is very sophisticated and she loves and dotes on Bernie. Sam’s insta post last night of him bragging how much of Petra’s money he wants to spend is such a security risk. Because the wrong type of people see these posts and get angry. Fabiana can’t stand Sam but she puts on a good act for Petra’s sake. Petra is extremely stubborn and will bolt when family put to much pressure on her so they all tread carefully around Petra. Once Sam gets her back to LA he will once again be pulling her strings. But her dad and Fabiana want her and the kids in Gstaad for the foreseeable. They said Petra should never have sold Spelling Manor, that was all Sam’s idea (Sam was jealous she used to live there with stunt, who he hates with a vengeance)

The girls mum Slavica told Tamara years ago not to marry Jay Rutland. This caused a slight rift but nothing too dramatic. Until however shortly after Sofia was born and I forget exactly when but Rutland was up in court on drugs charges and because of this Slavica then told Tamara to divorce Jay Rutland. Well Tamara took great offence at this. The problem is both Petra & Tamara hate being controlled by their parents, even though they are, and will always be controlled by their parents. Sam is currently treading in some dangerous waters here.

• Wow
Reactions: 32

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Now with photo evidence
FFS. Trick or treating doesn't 'make you down to earth' and especially not on one of the most expensive roads in London. Also sharing the photo is tacky. What world is he living in. He just wants to show that he 'knows the Royals well'.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

JulesWake

Chatty Member
Is that a stupid question? I’d be intrigued to know
She could have easily answered with how proud she is of her dad, his hard work, commitment to succeed and looks forward to instilling his work ethic with her kids. (granted I just slapped together a bs answer) but nonetheless, it would have looked better than her 'haters' gonna hate reply. Just makes her look like a schmuck imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Showmethemoonie

Chatty Member
Jay Rutland criticising H&M for being money hungry is beyond parody 🤣🤣🤣

He’s a two-bit Essex wide boy who got very lucky. He’d do well to remember that as I suspect that luck will run out at some point.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

sleepingstandingup

She’s absolutely gross in the way that she tears down businesses on Instagram who don’t bow to her every demand. Calling out the horse riding school without any context or giving a reason is so entitled, she literally gives no shits if she ruins someone’s business.

My kids have been to that particular riding school and they are lovely there but they are sticklers for their specific rules- they will only let you ride at a certain level once you have proved proficiency. I’m sure Tamara walked in with all kinds of demands and wasn’t happy at being told no.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I love those Ask my anything things he does. Then he answers stuff no one asks!
Sam how does it feel to be a high end realtor..
Sam how do you manage to operate as such a successful person…
Sam are you naturally a brilliant interior decorator or do you get help?
Such crap. I bet people ask things like…
Sam are you a big loser who’s never done a days work in your life?
Sam does Bernie give you pocket money?
Sam does Jay get his hair cut in 1971?
Sam has Petra figured out you’re just a thick chancer?
Sam how is your fake recruitment business going and fake estate agency?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Is that a still from security footage ???? Wtf this is not right they should not have even mentioned that this high profile family was at their door in the first place

Would they like it if other people posted security footage of them ? I’m shocked and to prove the doubters wrong ? This is unbelievable 🤯
He just couldn't resist showing that 'the Royals called to his house'. I still think he's a grubby shyster and will slip up majorly some day. The man has no class (I don't mean that in a snobby way, I know people without two beans to rub together who have plenty of class!)

• Heart
Reactions: 23

SoVeryKindlyGifted

Chatty Member
Tamara's minions were probably setting up a balloon arch in the middle of the town square and the woman told them the environmental impact 🤣🤣🎈🎈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
‘Teaching his kids’. You’ve got one mate, there’s no plural.
Also Petra’s other kids were learning about the finer things on life whilst you were peddling coke in Ilford Weatherspoons.
God, he’s really insufferable isn’t he. You’d think he made all the money not Bernie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Warrior

Yes neither Petra or Sam are putting on a face about their time in Gstaad. Makes me think they are there under duress. In the beginning it was all it will be nice for the kids to have a year in Europe learn a language etc. now they are open about how much they despise it. I wonder if it is something to do with selling their house in LA and not wanting to pay tax on it . I just cannot understand why they are there when they said during lockdown it was the one place they would never live.

As for Fifi imagine taking your friends to the pantomime and being “ coincidentally” 😂 the only one selected to go up on stage. Wonder how much that cost Tamara!

but in all seriousness Fifi is growing up to think that she is one very special lady - her teenage years will be interesting.

Alex90

Petra's song choice when wishing her dad happy birthday: Frank Sinatra 'and now the end is near' 💀 I thought for a second Bernie had died...

• Haha
  • Wow

SFV

Chatty Member
:D :D and , of course, don't forget about the cakes ........... a cake for getting out of bed and showing up at school, a cake for a school bank holiday, a cake for the end of a school week, a cake for passing a test. Cakes, cakes and more cakes, so jealous and desperately sad for my kids, who would love me to reward them with (unhealthy) 'treats' every day for all their so called 'achievements', i.e. getting on with their day. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha

theweekend

I don't get why super rich people like this splash every aspect of their lives on social media especially involving their kids, they don't need the money? What about having a private life?
It’s bizarre but I genuinely think their brains are wired differently. By that I mean, having had literally everything and anything they wanted from birth I don’t think they can derive joy and satisfaction from the things the rest of us do - e.g. Tamara just seems completely deadpan to me at all times, completely flat and unimpressed no matter what amazing location or obscene level of luxury she’s living in. Maybe the dopamine hit from the validation of strangers on social media actually does something for her? I dunno.

It's sad really I know they've got money to waste but come up with something different for once, always the same predictable crap.. no doubt Fifi got new pyjamas and pillowcase too.

Reactions: 21

daydreamer95

VIP Member
Now with photo evidence
Is that a still from security footage ???? Wtf this is not right they should not have even mentioned that this high profile family was at their door in the first place

Would they like it if other people posted security footage of them ? I’m shocked and to prove the doubters wrong ? This is unbelievable 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 21