Tamara Ecclestone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Tamara shown any recent pictures of all her pets? I remember during her brief tv show; Billion $$$ Girl, she had all those dogs she took to Harrods for grooming.

Haven't seen any of those animals for a long while.

Just the way she posted "Waking Up So Happy With Our Halloween Kitten' feels sad and wrong.

I have no words on how unjust this seems. Maybe I'm reading into it incorrectly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Petras new business is a fashion/clothing brand, Crickle Daisy. And Lavinia is going to be the model 'face of' this new fashion brand of Petras. The cupcakes were just on display to 'celebrate' her new fashion brand at home on her kitchen counter. Sam Palmers words were that Petra 'has been working day and night to bring her vision to reality'. Sam (who I like to call Petras 'house pet') should be giving full kudos to Petras employees for this, her second jaunt into the fashion industry. Without help, Petra wouldn't know how to open a fridge door let alone open a company of any sort. Honestly, those two are thick as two planks.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has Tamara shown any recent pictures of all her pets? I remember during her brief tv show; Billion $$$ Girl, she had all those dogs she took to Harrods for grooming.

Just the way she posted "Waking Up So Happy With Our Halloween Kitten' feels sad and wrong.

I have no words on how unjust this seems. Maybe I'm reading into it incorrectly.
Not at all - it’s very wrong, in so many ways.

Reactions: 6

I feel uneasy too, I think they see animals as accessories. Maybe i've got it wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When a pair of pumpkins just isn’t enough. #wasteoftimeandmoney
Half the fun of adulthood is reminiscing on the actual shite decorations your mum had to proudly put out that you’d made yourself as a kid, where is the fun in having a company do it for you?! My mum still hangs some of my childhood tat on her tree but it makes us laugh every year.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Doesn’t Jay walk the bigger dogs maybe once a year to Kensington Park. They probably don’t even know who he is

Reactions: 10
Decorating the house for Halloween when they’re not even home for it feels a bit obscene!
The decorating company will be back today and remove the decorations and I’m sure will start the Christmas one shortly 🎄

Reactions: 4
Gigi got a sausage dog puppy - Alan - in her advent calendar one year. She had that huge white advent calendar which was bigger than her. She never seemed to like it and Jay was the only one who bothered with it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Gigi got a sausage dog puppy - Alan - in her advent calendar one year. She had that huge white advent calendar which was bigger than her. She never seemed to like it and Jay was the only one who bothered with it.
The kids seem utterly bored by it all

Reactions: 6
Sorry but this is a load of pretentious crap. Unless of course it’s some of Riri’s art work in which case it’s quite good for a 2 year old.
This is why we need an eyeroll reaction button… It really is laughable! Just proves the old adages that money doesn’t buy taste, and that some people have more money than sense.

Reactions: 3
I feel uneasy too, I think they see animals as accessories. Maybe i've got it wrong.
A Halloween kitten? Animals are not for holidays and it makes me so angry. Unfortunately I don’t think you do have it wrong, exactly how they see them😖
---
I can’t believe what I am reading 🫣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.