• Jay

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • Petra

Votes: 74 42.5%
  • Sam

Votes: 31 17.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s only early days but Sam is doing well isn’t he 🤣

I voted for Tamara based on her saying the crystal bath was well worth her spending a million because she spends a lot of time bathing, it’s beyond not knowing what a pint of milk costs

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Petra and Sam really don't seem to like Gstaad, wonder will they stick it out to the end of the school year !

Fifi got a certificate for something or other at school, and then got a congratulations cake to celebrate . You really do wonder what those kids will do for kicks when they get older.

Reactions: 16
The kids deserve some more privacy than they are getting. They also look bored by the cakes, balloons etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Petra and Sam really don't seem to like Gstaad, wonder will they stick it out to the end of the school year !

Fifi got a certificate for something or other at school, and then got a congratulations cake to celebrate . You really do wonder what those kids will do for kicks when they get older.
Surely she made that certificate for her - as if her teachers call her FiFi

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes neither Petra or Sam are putting on a face about their time in Gstaad. Makes me think they are there under duress. In the beginning it was all it will be nice for the kids to have a year in Europe learn a language etc. now they are open about how much they despise it. I wonder if it is something to do with selling their house in LA and not wanting to pay tax on it . I just cannot understand why they are there when they said during lockdown it was the one place they would never live.

As for Fifi imagine taking your friends to the pantomime and being “ coincidentally” 😂 the only one selected to go up on stage. Wonder how much that cost Tamara!

but in all seriousness Fifi is growing up to think that she is one very special lady - her teenage years will be interesting.

Reactions: 22
Ha ha - I would love to know what he was like pre-cocaine. Can’t imagine he spoke in this condescending drawl in the beginning or why would she have married him! in some ways the way he speaks reminds me of Jacob Rees Mogg.

Reactions: 4
Yes neither Petra or Sam are putting on a face about their time in Gstaad. Makes me think they are there under duress. In the beginning it was all it will be nice for the kids to have a year in Europe learn a language etc. now they are open about how much they despise it. I wonder if it is something to do with selling their house in LA and not wanting to pay tax on it . I just cannot understand why they are there when they said during lockdown it was the one place they would never live.

As for Fifi imagine taking your friends to the pantomime and being “ coincidentally” 😂 the only one selected to go up on stage. Wonder how much that cost Tamara!

but in all seriousness Fifi is growing up to think that she is one very special lady - her teenage years will be interesting.
Hmm I've been wondering if Bernie has hand in them being there to keep an eye Sam now that he's married to Petra.

They're were in the Rosewood hotel with their own personal Santa. Fifi did seem bored by it all but had to look happy when she was being filmed. I hope she rebels when she's older. It must be getting tedious now.

Reactions: 5
If Sam and Petra recently sold one of her houses, I would guess they are there for a tax dodge.

Reactions: 5
She does every holiday to death, may it be Easter, Halloween now Christmas, same thing every bleeping year she’s soooo boring those kids get to see Father Christmas 20 times, elves galore, just so extra with everything.

Reactions: 14
Will they all spend Christmas together? Sam and Petra seem miserable. Tamari’s life looks tedious.Is Jay teeny?

Reactions: 3
In one of his Instagram rants James Stunt said she used amphetamines to keep slim.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
So the whole of the UK is freezing and struggling to heat their houses and keep ward and Tamara shows a picture of her child semi naked and baking! Really justs seems so inappropriate

Reactions: 6
Petra still has the nursery in her bio so it could have been a misunderstanding

Both sisters look gaunt the past few years have been one thing after another now Bernie court case hanging over them it must be stressful they have rich people problems I guess

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.