Tamara Ecclestone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He strikes me as a bit shallow and after the money. I hope I'm wrong because I think Petra seems nice and deserves to be with someone good.
Exactly, AS IF he would have ever known what a life in Gstaad was like before he married his rich wife. I bet he never set foot in Switzerland before he met Petra.

Reactions: 12
It’s like when they suddenly decided to live in Monaco and Sam was going to learn French. Petra seems to get freaked out by things and then they move. I think they said something about not feeling safe in LA or not liking the schools. Gstaad looks amazing but neither of them are working so that’s a lot of hours to fill. They seemed happy in LA, Sam could better pretend he had a job. I find them quite suffocating. It doesn’t seem a happy situation.

Reactions: 11
Petra’s current situation just reminds me of that saying ‘money doesn’t buy happiness’ it just make’s paying the bills less stressful

Reactions: 20
Sam is just moaning for content because he has nothing going on atm he built his business in LA only so much remote working you can do

Reactions: 4
I wonder if they intended to be in London this year because they were selling their house and am pretty sure they are already renovating a new one ready for them to move back into BUT the James Stunt court case and his associated clean up meant that gaining access to the kids became a real possibility and so they chose Switzerland instead. It would not surprise me if some of her cryptic comments directed at Stunt are because he is applying for visitation rights etc. or possibly joint custody and are in direct response to statements he is presenting at court as part of that . She probably knows that if he is clean he will probably get visitation rights. That would be a huge stress for her.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if they intended to be in London this year because they were selling their house and am pretty sure they are already renovating a new one ready for them to move back into BUT the James Stunt court case and his associated clean up meant that gaining access to the kids became a real possibility and so they chose Switzerland instead. It would not surprise me if some of her cryptic comments directed at Stunt are because he is applying for visitation rights etc. or possibly joint custody and are in direct response to statements he is presenting at court as part of that . She probably knows that if he is clean he will probably get visitation rights. That would be a huge stress for her.
That makes a lot of sense about change in plans

Why go to such great lengths to stop Stunt from seeing his children ? I know he is not popular here but imo he should be able to see his children and it’s obvious Petra and Sam are hostile to that

When the kids are older and they find out everything that was going on with their father they may resent being separated and it’s not just the dad the children are missing out on extended family grandparents etc

Can’t help but think of Deborah hopefully she is surrounded with lots of family and friends over the holidays

Reactions: 7
That makes a lot of sense about change in plans

Why go to such great lengths to stop Stunt from seeing his children ? I know he is not popular here but imo he should be able to see his children and it’s obvious Petra and Sam are hostile to that

When the kids are older and they find out everything that was going on with their father they may resent being separated and it’s not just the dad the children are missing out on extended family grandparents etc

Can’t help but think of Deborah hopefully she is surrounded with lots of family and friends over the holidays
He is up for a re-trial for money laundering and he is constantly smacked off his tits. My kids wouldn’t be seeing him either!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If that’s true he didn’t do too bad smacked off his tits in this years trial 🤣

Addicts can change their lives around if he can demonstrate he is clean then he should not be denied if criminality was an issue why is Bernie allowed to be around he was taken in for having a teeny gun has been up on bribery charges and is in a tax fraud case atm

I respect you @QuirkyFlamingo for having such a strong view I know you think it’s for the best 💕

Reactions: 5
At the end of the day unless they are a threat to the children no Dad should be stopped from seeing his kids. Even if he had to take drug tests before hand or supervised visits (Petra has enough money to make provisions for this) but absolutely grinds my gears when mothers stop parental rights unless there is a really good reason.
My kids Dad is a tit, owes me money and only sees them 2 days a month but he’s their Dad and I would never stop him from seeing him. As it goes they have worked out what a twit he is themselves and hardly want to see him now anyway but that’s their choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Tamara was engaged at 17, four days after meeting the guy. I don't think her normal is our normal.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Looks like Sam has his mum and family there, Sam is looking pretty bloated and unkempt and poor Petra is looking quite ill. No photos of Tamara and Petra together at all, a few here and there of the kids, probably sent out accompanied by the nannies.

Wonder why, with a fabulous chalet and staff, Bernie is hosting Christmas lunch in a hotel restaurant. Tamara's little one seems to be a real character, I would imagine Fifi doesn't know what to ask for next, her every wish is Tamara's command, 'I want high heels like you Mummy'!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
That’s nice for Sam that he has his family over you don’t ever see Jays around

Bernie owns the hotel @SFV they have birthdays there usually

The high heels are ridiculous and dangerous have seen heels like that on the Sophie May Dickinson thread so inappropriate 🤯

Looks like Sam has his mum and family there, Sam is looking pretty bloated and unkempt and poor Petra is looking quite ill. No photos of Tamara and Petra together at all, a few here and there of the kids, probably sent out accompanied by the nannies.
There's a photo of Petra with Tamara and Jay captioned: 'Christmas Lunch' in her stories.

Reactions: 3

Wonder why, with a fabulous chalet and staff, Bernie is hosting Christmas lunch in a hotel restaurant. Tamara's little one seems to be a real character, I would imagine Fifi doesn't know what to ask for next, her every wish is Tamara's command, 'I want high heels like you Mummy'!
Bernie owns the hotel, that's why they always eat there.

Reactions: 3
I should have guessed Bernie owns a hotel, he owns the mountain there :). Thanks for explaining.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.