Tamara Ecclestone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Petra looks pitiful, not helped by the overinflated lips.

i think Tamara is looking better than ever, someone in a previous post, mentioned she may have had some work done while she was in Dubai and it wouldn't surprise me..

Reactions: 7
So the whole of the UK is freezing and struggling to heat their houses and keep ward and Tamara shows a picture of her child semi naked and baking! Really justs seems so inappropriate
It’s freezing outside most people will have their heating on. I have had mine on 24/7 because my house is like an igloo otherwise. Can I afford it? Just about. But I don’t really think people should be feeling bad because they can afford to heat their houses when it’s -2 outside.
I feel it’s more inappropriate to show her half naked kid on IG because there are weirdos on the internet and some things should be private not because it’s warm in her house

Reactions: 19
It’s freezing outside most people will have their heating on. I have had mine on 24/7 because my house is like an igloo otherwise. Can I afford it? Just about. But I don’t really think people should be feeling bad because they can afford to heat their houses when it’s -2 outside.
I feel it’s more inappropriate to show her half naked kid on IG because there are weirdos on the internet and some things should be private not because it’s warm in her house
Agree, no issues personally with wealth being shown. It's the invasion of the kids privacy that's concerning.

Reactions: 11
Petra looks really ill, I know he was a c*nt but she looked so much healthier when she was with Stunt!
I just came here to say that. She looks so unwell. I thought the same with her wedding pics, she looked lost and please tell me someone mentioned her Wedding Eyebrows 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 6
How annoying they couldn’t reach a verdict after the trial had gone on so long!

I just went to post this and saw you had at the same time we are on Stunt Watch 😂

He has been cleared on forgery and is facing a retrial for money laundering

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder where Tamara is jetting off to… guesses on gstaad or somewhere warm like Dubai or Mexico? The usual places maybe?

Reactions: 1
i think Gstaad.

On Jays stories the pilot could be heard saying the flight time was 1hr 15mins and they would be landing in Bern. Wonder if there will be a meet up with Petra. I think Petra and Sam are off to Miami.

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t bother me how people spend their money but it is interesting to see how different peoples attitudes can be some super wealthy people are very tight and others spend obscenely

If I was mega loaded I would never wash my own hair and as much as I love cooking there would have to be a private chef lastly my house would be more sauna than ice box that’s my rich fantasy life very simple 😆

Reactions: 16
Doesn’t bother me how people spend their money but it is interesting to see how different peoples attitudes can be some super wealthy people are very tight and others spend obscenely

If I was mega loaded I would never wash my own hair and as much as I love cooking there would have to be a private chef lastly my house would be more sauna than ice box that’s my rich fantasy life very simple 😆
I'd have to stay private, but then I am a very private person anyway. I don't like people looking at me or being the centre of attention. I'm a very confident person, I just don't like attention being on me

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tamara & Jay calling the Cambridges classy for keeping things private. When their kids can’t even sleep they share pictures online of them 🙈😂😂
They are space cadets the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m not even sure the pair know what classy means they are so far from classy. Your telling me if they where in Harry’s shoes they wouldn’t have done the exact same for freedom!

Reactions: 9
Petra doing exercise in her pjs 😬 sorry but Sam should say something because fair enough doing it if you had weight to lose but she loses anymore weight she will be in hospital. Really not a good example to be setting her kids she need an intervention.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Petra doing exercise in her pjs 😬 sorry but Sam should say something because fair enough doing it if you had weight to lose but she loses anymore weight she will be in hospital. Really not a good example to be setting her kids she need an intervention.
I like Petra it's a shame to see her look unhealthy, I hope she gets treatment whatever is up

It seems as if Petra might suffer from depression given her stories this morning.

• Sad
If they don’t like the cold why didn’t they rent / buy another house in LA for continuation ? Or if the house there was so nice made to their liking why sell it when they don’t need the money ?

One thing about Tamara is she may jet around but home is home her daughters will have continuous friendships locally Petra’s have no stability I grew up like that over 15 schools various countries it’s not an easy life keep starting again

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.