Tamara Eccelstone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think other posters are right Petra and Tamara seem nice.
I think jay and his almost obsessive use of private jets is tragic. The climate is destroying people's lives and he has the carbon footprint of a small nation.
Is it insecurity? Like the more he flies the bigger he feels? He seems obsessed. Whatever 'jobs' he has its still Bernies money.
There is no way that those galleries fund his lifestyle or whatever business he has.

Reactions: 8
It's so crazy how Petra and Tamara seem to live quite normal (in the context of being super rich) lives with their kids, going for lunch, shopping. Yet their former pauper partners are jetting off around the world on private jets, desperate to schmooze with royals, taking their friends golfing around the globe and are obsessed with displaying bernies wealth to others. I'm embarrassed for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's so crazy how Petra and Tamara seem to live quite normal (in the context of being super rich) lives with their kids, going for lunch, shopping. Yet their former pauper partners are jetting off around the world on private jets, desperate to schmooze with royals, taking their friends golfing around the globe and are obsessed with displaying bernies wealth to others. I'm embarrassed for them.
Exactly!!

Reactions: 3
They have spent the last year flying around the world to different exclusive resorts. I’d hardly call that normal!

Reactions: 5
Yeah, it is clear that the guys are over compensating because they never had that before compared to Tamara and Petra. Tamara said multiple times that she barely leaves the house. Her sister even said that pyjamas were Tamara's favourite clothes. Yet her husband is out left and right every time and had the audacity to ask for more kids🙄

Reactions: 5
London was the epicentre of the pandemic for a while. What she did by flying to safer countries is exactly what people with options all did.

I do not know in which country you lived but here in Ireland everyone fled to the countryside. Those with higher earnings flew across the globe to safer places.

Also, Tamara is one of the wealthiest woman in the world. I highly doubt that she went around spreading covid by being in her own private jets, her own yachts or private homes. She is not mixing with 100s of people.

Now, if she was seen partying with 100s of unvaccinated people I would love to see the pictures

Reactions: 14
Also, Tamara is one of the wealthiest woman in the world. I highly doubt that she went around spreading covid by being in her own private jets, her own yachts or private homes. She is not mixing with 100s of people.
This is actually exactly was they did. Jay got covid in December when then flew into London to attend Spurs games, go to Lapland UK and the Hamleys Grotto and then flew to Dubai, spent time with their friends and one week later, their friends had covid.

Reactions: 11
A few people on this thread have stated that everyone would fly around the world like she does it they could afford it. I’m sorry but this is absolute rubbish. Anyone with any kind of environmental responsibly would not have a private jet to start off with. And I like to think that a good majority of people would have enough morality to not use the pandemic as an opportunity for some kind of world tour. Also some people actually like being at home providing stability for their kids rather than being on a constant holiday.

Reactions: 9
Tamara has said previously she doesn’t have nannies, I can’t quite believe that.

Or have I got the wrong end of the stick and she does have nannies?

I found that photo of Fifi yesterday at the pottery painting quite sad. Empty seats around her, no other kids, just hanging out with her mother and baby sister on a weekday when normal kids are at school. Being rich is great but it must be socially so isolating for those kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A few people on this thread have stated that everyone would fly around the world like she does it they could afford it. I’m sorry but this is absolute rubbish. Anyone with any kind of environmental responsibly would not have a private jet to start off with. And I like to think that a good majority of people would have enough morality to not use the pandemic as an opportunity for some kind of world tour. Also some people actually like being at home providing stability for their kids rather than being on a constant holiday.
I suppose that’s a matter of opinion tbh. In lockdown if I had the means to I would have loved to have given my kids the opportunity to get out and see the world rather than being stuck at home

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Tamara has said previously she doesn’t have nannies, I can’t quite believe that.

Or have I got the wrong end of the stick and she does have nannies?
She doesn’t have Nannies but I presume she hss cleaners, chefs, house keeping staff etc etc

Reactions: 11
I suppose that’s a matter of opinion tbh. In lockdown if I had the means to I would have loved to have given my kids the opportunity to get out and see the world rather than being stuck at home
I agree it’s a matter of opinion. I’m sure a good proportion of people would behave in a similar way but there are many that wouldn’t. Several comments on this thread have stated that anyone with her funds would have done the same thing. I don’t think this is true. I know I wouldn’t have done. I might have relocated to one location but would not have been constantly travelling around In the middle of a pandemic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree it’s a matter of opinion. I’m sure a good proportion of people would behave in a similar way but there are many that wouldn’t. Several comments on this thread have stated that anyone with her funds would have done the same thing. I don’t think this is true. I know I wouldn’t have done. I might have relocated to one location but would not have been constantly travelling around In the middle of a pandemic.
She did have to keep moving though in fairness due to visas expiring. For example, she’d do 90 days in Dubai, which is the maximum. It’s not as simple as just relocating somewhere and staying put…

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It didn’t seem like they stayed anywhere as long as 90 days! Apart from maybe Switzerland. I’d have just stayed there personally. I’d be very surprised if someone with as much cash as they haven’t isn’t able to bypass the normal visa requirements but I guess maybe this was a factor

Reactions: 1
T
It didn’t seem like they stayed anywhere as long as 90 days! Apart from maybe Switzerland. I’d have just stayed there personally. I’d be very surprised if someone with as much cash as they haven’t isn’t able to bypass the normal visa requirements but I guess maybe this was a factor
they stayed in Dubai for 89 days! I guess the perception of time doesn’t feel the same if you’re in lock down in whatever country you’re in and seeing posts on social media? Not sure. I’m an immigration solicitor and I can assure you that (legally), financial status cannot override a country’s visa requirements.
I followed her travels during the pandemic, and to be fair she was staying within each country she was visiting for pretty much the full allocation of time allowed for each tourist visa. I’m not in England, but I understand from my family and friends living there that (and the media!), things were very dire there during 2020. I cannot blame her at all for taking her children somewhere where *she felt* things were safer.

Reactions: 6
This is actually exactly was they did. Jay got covid in December when then flew into London to attend Spurs games, go to Lapland UK and the Hamleys Grotto and then flew to Dubai, spent time with their friends and one week later, their friends had covid.
As you said Jay had covid not Tamara. Jay is flying around more than Tamara in a year. He is barely spending time with her. You can see it on social media and on her show Tamara's world.

Tamara on the other side flew around during covid to avoid London and its insane covid cases. She was not flying by herself but with her kids too in some of the safest and most private ways.

She did what a lot of mothers did during covid which was offering escapism to her kids during a world crisis. Not all mothers can afford to fly for sure. But tons of parents with the means to do so travelled with their kids to allow them to not being stuck at home.

Reactions: 4
She doesn't have nannies but she has a huge staff presence at her home. When the house keeper did her over it was reported how many staff she had, good for her keeping people in jobs when the world was going mad.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.