Tamara Eccelstone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol James is a nut bag, I think he bought that reputation on himself without any media assistance.
he has a reputation for being rude. Didn’t he hit or throw something at a staff member once and Tamara, jay and Petra covered up for him?
His rants were wild though, miss those on the insta live feed thing. They definitely didn’t portray him in the best light did they though? All those wild conspiracy theories he was spouting out and the pure hatred he had for pretty much anyone and everyone.

anyone know what he used to carry round in that bottle he used to carry everywhere?

Reactions: 5
James deleted his insta a good few months back, he was clean off the coke (at the time, don’t know about now) can’t remember exactly but he was speaking a lot of truths and something to do with Bernie’s friend who owns a lot of media in the UK hounding him and making up stories and attacking his gf. He was quite vocal about Petra and how she was purposely not letting him see the kids by constantly travelling, personally I wouldn’t have wanted to drag my kids round the world during a pandemic, I’d be terrified of them catching it! He did say Petra was addicted to Adderal to keep her weight so low. I used to love watching his lives. Come back James 😆
There’s no way on earth that idiot was clean. Permanently off his face and spouting complete shite!! He needs locking up and some serious psychiatric help.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Lol James is a nut bag, I think he bought that reputation on himself without any media assistance.
he has a reputation for being rude. Didn’t he hit or throw something at a staff member once and Tamara, jay and Petra covered up for him?
His rants were wild though, miss those on the insta live feed thing. They definitely didn’t portray him in the best light did they though? All those wild conspiracy theories he was spouting out and the pure hatred he had for pretty much anyone and everyone.

anyone know what he used to carry round in that bottle he used to carry everywhere?
Wtf did she ever see in him? Just looking at him repulses me never mind the other tit 🤢

Reactions: 8
Wtf did she ever see in him? Just looking at him repulses me never mind the other tit 🤢
haha I know right!
I thought he’d maybe have an amazing personality, but nah! Gotta be something to do with that suspicious looking liquid he carries everywhere, I’m sure of it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m just hoping they throw the book at him in court next year and he goes down for a very long time. He’s vile.

Reactions: 1
There’s no way on earth that idiot was clean. Permanently off his face and spouting complete shite!! He needs locking up and some serious psychiatric help.
pretty sure he was clean and having court drug tests as he was trying to see his kids - as I said at that time, don’t know about now. You know Sam bangs coke up his nose and Petra takes basically speed. They’re all a mess.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
James Stunt was known as the biggest coke head in London before Petra married him, so it clearly didn’t bother her……
In the same way it clearly didn’t bother Tamara that Jay had been caught selling coke on many occasions, when they first got together.

Reactions: 7

I remember reading he was doing the Lemon Cayenne Pepper Juice Detox. He lost a lot of weight, but he basically stopped eating & would just sip on that all day.

• Wow
pretty sure he was clean and having court drug tests as he was trying to see his kids - as I said at that time, don’t know about now. You know Sam bangs coke up his nose and Petra takes basically speed. They’re all a mess.
I don’t think Petra and Sam do any drugs imo… I’d say Petra is scarred for life from that ex James

I remember reading he was doing the Lemon Cayenne Pepper Juice Detox. He lost a lot of weight, but he basically stopped eating & would just sip on that all day.
omg no way, I remember doing that diet when I heard Beyonce did it 🤣 I was only about 19 and no way needed to lose weight. It tasted disgusting!

• Haha
I don’t think Petra and Sam do any drugs imo… I’d say Petra is scarred for life from that ex James
I agree.

He was a fat duck and still is. But that could solve the what’s in the bottle mystery 😂 though he was pictured with it in restaurants while tucking into massive plates of food and was on Insta stories shovelling foie gras into his face while his bottle was on the table next to him. I don’t believe it was some sort of diet juice tbh. Probably lemon squash or some electrolyte or somethin?

It’s all part of the wealthy lifestyle, as I understand it. I guess that’s why the Ecclestone girls are attracted to dickheads - easy supply!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.