Tamara Eccelstone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As you said Jay had covid not Tamara. Jay is flying around more than Tamara in a year. He is barely spending time with her. You can see it on social media and on her show Tamara's world.

Tamara on the other side flew around during covid to avoid London and its insane covid cases. She was not flying by herself but with her kids too in some of the safest and most private ways.

She did what a lot of mothers did during covid which was offering escapism to her kids during a world crisis. Not all mothers can afford to fly for sure. But tons of parents with the means to do so travelled with their kids to allow them to not being stuck at home.
And yet when Jay got covid they were all together in London in the same house before hopping a plane to Dubai.

Let’s be honest Tamara didn’t start travelling during the pandemic to ‘escape covid’. If anything, they completely bunkered down in their London pad initially, safe with the fact that they have live in staff (including a live in tutor that they hired to homeschool) to cater to their every whim whilst they never left the house when cases and people were on high alert.

Tamara only started travelling in June 2020, funnily enough once schools had reopened for reception and year 1 kiddos. Sophia’s school
closed early well before national lockdown in March 2020- anyone with access to an alternative property, whether in the countryside or abroad , jumped ship and left London to ‘escape covid’ back then. T and J only started plane hopping once they got bored of locking down, remote schooling and once cases started declining towards the start of the summer. When all of Sophia’s classmates were returning from their mass exodus out of London, Tamara weirdly enough started hers. Or maybe it’s not so weird considering she’d rather her 7 year old hang out solo at playgrounds, pottery cafes and soft plays with toddlers during a week day.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She was also pregnant wasn’t she back then and probably thought she had more chance of hiding it abroad than in London

Reactions: 1
She was also pregnant wasn’t she back then and probably thought she had more chance of hiding it abroad than in London
Why was she required to hide her pregnancy? I mean if their was some big important reason she could have just stayed indoors like the rest of the country.
The mental gymnastics being used on this thread to defend Tamara of every single thing are actually becoming a bit suspicious now….
I have to keep checking this isn’t an a appreciation thread, or is at least heavily influenced by posters on her payroll.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why was she required to hide her pregnancy? I mean if their was some big important reason she could have just stayed indoors like the rest of the country.
The mental gymnastics being used on this thread to defend Tamara of every single thing are actually becoming a bit suspicious now….
I have to keep checking this isn’t an a appreciation thread, or is at least heavily influenced by posters on her payroll.
I don’t think she was required to hide it, it seemed like she wanted to. She never announced she was pregnant that I know of, we just got a shot of the baby once she was born so I was just guessing that the press in Gstaad are probably nicer (more in her pocket) than the London press that’s all

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she was required to hide it, it seemed like she wanted to. She never announced she was pregnant that I know of, we just got a shot of the baby once she was born so I was just guessing that the press in Gstaad are probably nicer (more in her pocket) than the London press that’s all
She calls the press. Tamara is notorious for calling the paps when she wants to be featured. She’s perfectly able to go about her day to day life without being papped.

Reactions: 2
No that’s not her school uniform- the uniform for her old school is pretty recognizable.

She’s in costume for Harry Potter Studios. After being at London Zoo and Legoland.
So, so down to earth.
I mean, anyone would do the same if they could wouldn’t they? Remember you are all just jealous liars if you say you wouldn’t take your kid out of school, indefinitely, to drag around the world in order to keep you company.
👀 🤣

Reactions: 2
I never get the "she's such a good mum" crap spouted about her.

My kids really relied on their routines, school, friends etc. They were often little shits on holiday for the 1st few days because you were somewhere different. Those kids don't have their own rooms or beds; no friends; no learning experiences. Sitting on one beach after another isn't living...... it's Mum hiding them away from reality.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Fifi has many friends her own age, apart from her cousins. Sad if she doesn’t

Reactions: 3
I never get the "she's such a good mum" crap spouted about her.

My kids really relied on their routines, school, friends etc. They were often little shits on holiday for the 1st few days because you were somewhere different. Those kids don't have their own rooms or beds; no friends; no learning experiences. Sitting on one beach after another isn't living...... it's Mum hiding them away from reality.

I completely agree. Someone with her money and profile should be protecting her children's privacy until they are old enough to decide for themselves. They've already had break-ins etc, they're prime kidnap fodder. Yes, they obviously have iron clad security but that's no way for a child to live.

Reactions: 8
I doubt Fifi has mates her own age, but I don’t think Tamara and Petra do really, either. Think when you grow up super rich like that almost everyone is on the take so you trust no one. Jay plays the game, and I can see why Petra/wider family went for Sam - a trusted companion of Jay, knows what is expected and if he starts to push it too much Jay can keep him in check. Jay definitely signed a prenup, which Tamara loved. Her ex was dreadful too. The only thing I don’t really understand about the lot of them is the thirst for attention. Why bother. They’re not going to make any more money than they’ve had off Bernster.

Reactions: 9
Really there is no motivation for the children to need to do well in school either, they will inherit what Tamara and Jay haven’t spent and are set up for life

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I never understand why they post publicly on social media. Maybe a control thing or attention…Just so strange why they bother.

Reactions: 8
I never understand why they post publicly on social media. Maybe a control thing or attention…Just so strange why they bother.
Boredom, they have no purpose or drive just spending money all day must get boring after a while, especially when you haven’t earned any of it

Reactions: 9
It all looks a bit sad now. Fifi gets to travel back to Dubai and wake up to another over the top balloon display to celebrate Halloween.

There are so many things that are going on at her school right now that would have been wonderful and enriching for her to take part in but it’s another day of balloons and beaches.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.