Tally Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if Jack always looks great because he’s stood next to her? She looks an absolute mess today

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is not a good look on her. The hair is too short for her face size now and that dress is the wrong length and her tummy hangs. And those shoes need the 🗑 😱🤷‍♀️
Yep, you nailed it.

I think the unfortunate thing about Tally is that (imho) you can really tell that she’s not meant to be that size. I think you can really tell that she over eats. And I think that’s partly why she always looks worse than her curvy living friend, who is honouring her natural figure and dressing it well. And looking a million times better for it. Tally just has flab.

And now I'm going to hell. Hopefully see some other Tattlers there 🙏🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is it GOOD that the photo is blurry? I think Jack looks fab and she should have worn something flattering and that’s not fat phobia it’s the truth and it’s nonsense that she spins looking a mess into somehow being ‘truthful’.

Reactions: 6
Tally seriously needs to inject some colorful clothes into her life. Everything is drab neutrals (aside from activewear of course) that IMO completely drain the colour from her. She should really invest some time into figuring out her colour season. That, and wearing clothes that actually suit her bodyshape. Would do her the world of good.

Reactions: 7
She just looks unhealthy. The size of her legs don’t scream body positivity, they look like the legs of someone on their way to obesity and a whole heap of health issues.

Reactions: 10
Yep, you nailed it.

I think the unfortunate thing about Tally is that (imho) you can really tell that she’s not meant to be that size. I think you can really tell that she over eats. And I think that’s partly why she always looks worse than her curvy living friend, who is honouring her natural figure and dressing it well. And looking a million times better for it. Tally just has flab.

And now I'm going to hell. Hopefully see some other Tattlers there 🙏🤞
I agree, I am a similar shape and size and look and feel overweight as don't have the height/bone structure to be bigger. Tbh I find Tally convinces me not to exercise etc and end up in a more disordered cycle, it almost gives permission not to be fit

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree, I am a similar shape and size and look and feel overweight as don't have the height/bone structure to be bigger. Tbh I find Tally convinces me not to exercise etc and end up in a more disordered cycle, it almost gives permission not to be fit
Exactly this!! Her message is so damaging. If you want to lose weight and feel uncomfortable, go for it and try and look at it as a positive thing.

I reckon Aveda are fed up of giving her freebies so gave her a really unflattering cut this time. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly, I’ve been where she is and had poor mental health after being super fit. I found her (and people like her’s) rhetoric so damaging that my health really suffered due to weight gain. I found doing regular movement in a form that makes me happy has made me much healthier.

She should look at her messaging, that’s so damaging. Moving and eating from a place of nourishment and happiness is healthy. She still hasn’t fixed the disordered relationship she has with both things tbf, therefore shouldn’t be advising on it.

Reactions: 8
And she's back on the flyaway hairs again, re-sharing tips. :rolleyes:
"Umm why didn't we think of this before?" I don't know, probably because most of us ( those with actual jobs and genuine life issues to juggle) can't and don't want to dedicate more than a glancing thought to such a trivial thing. Perspective.

Reactions: 9
I’m so confused by this engagement photo shoot for various reasons. She got engaged almost a year ago so why now? Why in random places of London why not somewhere that means summit to them as a couple? Is it just for content? Why does Jack look good yet Tally has just got it all wrong? Clothes should be flattering & make you feel good about yourself? Why did she leave everything to the last minute? The more she bangs on about it the more I feel she is just being smug.

Reactions: 8
I’m so confused by this engagement photo shoot for various reasons. She got engaged almost a year ago so why now? Why in random places of London why not somewhere that means summit to them as a couple? Is it just for content? Why does Jack look good yet Tally has just got it all wrong? Clothes should be flattering & make you feel good about yourself? Why did she leave everything to the last minute? The more she bangs on about it the more I feel she is just being smug.
I think the engagement shoot proves two things: 1) Tally has nothing going on in her life work wise or socially so this was an idea for content and 2) Despite this, she’s chaotic, hence the last min tan, changing in the loos etc. I feel really sorry for her in some ways but angry at her in others for exploiting vulnerable people with her intuitive ‘coaching’. More than anything she’s clearly in the depths of an eating disorder and needs help.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.