Tally Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also who said gardening and cleaning don’t count as movement but wedding dress shopping does? She preaches about not caring about her body but is clearly sweeping aggressively to burn extra calories and thinking about how good it is as movement…!

Reactions: 7
It also sounds like she added a fake sweeping noise. God she has it tough our tally 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Its commen sense that gardening is movement. She has been conditioned to think exercise can only be done in a gym!

Reactions: 4
Oh that sweeping video is horrendously painful to watch. Why is she so slow? Why is she not doing it in any kind of order? And why is she making such a big deal of it?!

Also, her technique is terrible and will hurt her (already) bad back. She needs to straighten up more and do shorter strokes.

Reactions: 5
She's sweeping like she's never swept in her life. Nobody has ever said gardening doesn't count as movement, Tally.

• Haha
I wish she’d sort out her knickers under her leggings, she either needs a bigger size or a different style. It’s like she’s intentionally giving herself rolls and lumps and bumps

I wish she’d sort out her knickers under her leggings, she either needs a bigger size or a different style. It’s like she’s intentionally giving herself rolls and lumps and bumps
This, or stop buying leggings made with tights material

I go to those classes regularly and if someone set up a camera and posted my terrible dance aerobics I’d be absolutely LIVID.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I think he’s one of those rare guys who was quite dorky til he was about 18 so isn’t a narcissistic prick. He is also short.
I don’t think he’s that attractive, he just looks the better of the two as Talky looks so unhealthy. I think you’re right about being a dork, still kinda looks like it and don’t think he might have much experience with girls. Maybe tally is his first girlfriend and he hasn’t realised it looks like he’s engaged to her mother 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How does she teach a full on spin class when she looks knackered walking around London? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Last time she was very quiet she’d buggered off to the Maldives
She did, didn't she? 🤔 but wasn't it before we were between lockdowns and even though travel was permitted (under quite specific conditions), most people wouldn't travel for leisure at the time... Why would she be quiet about travelling now?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.