Tally Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest post….she isn’t eating to thrive, she’s eating a load of shite.
It’s so weird how she only shows herself eating crap nowadays? There’s a middle ground between plain chicken and an undressed salad and a packet of crisps. And she’s such a poor content creator, filming herself eating on the sofa was dull enough the first time, never mind about recycling the same format weeks later.

Reactions: 11
I don't have an issue with her eating a sarnie and crisps for lunch, I just hate watching her eat!

Reactions: 10
Oh god - her eating video is horrific. No one needs to watch someone scoffing their sandwiches and crisps. Just eat your lunch Tally.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm confused so olive oil is unhealthy? Since when?
I think she’s referring to the fact that in her Girl Gains days her and all the others like her demonised all oils other than coconut oil. But like all her messaging around intuitive eating it’s v confusing

Reactions: 4
I think she’s referring to the fact that in her Girl Gains days her and all the others like her demonised all oils other than coconut oil. But like all her messaging around intuitive eating it’s v confusing
I've only just found her as a result of the ZVD thread so didn't have much knowledge of her when she was a 'clean eater'.

TBH I'm confused by her generally ...........

Reactions: 7
I actually think she looks like she’s lost weight in the engagement shoot dress video
I think she’s defo been actively looking to lose weight as she’s been working out quite a bit more? She can’t say that though as her brand is being ok with weight gain. As predicted here as soon as she was engaged 😂

Reactions: 3
Ran straight to tattle when I saw that video. She’s bought a wedding dress to wear to an engagement shoot 😂
Also just because something zips up doesn’t mean it fits…..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sad that it's 2023 and she's treating this engagement and wedding as the most significant thing to have happened in her life. It's wonderful to find someone to share your life with, marriage is a serious commitment and absolutely can also be a big celebration to share with friends and family.
But the days that it should be something to aspire to, or a woman's greatest achievement should be long gone.

I hope she takes the marriage part at least as seriously as she's taking the optics of the engagement and wedding planning.

Reactions: 11
Well it’s better than the second but I don’t like it much. The length is wrong. 😬
I'm sure she could've found a similar dress without the massive sleeves and bow - it looks like a fancy dress outfit for an Abba tribute or 70s night with those sleeves. And the bow shoes remind me of those mum ones Keira Knightley lends her friend in Bend It Like Beckham.

I'm so glad she realised the 2nd dress didn't fit, honestly thought she was going to go for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.