Tally Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s not been invited on the “gals hiking trip” with Zanna Saving the planet one air mile at a time 🙄 and Hazel I’m a doctor don’t you know but now I just flog plant based meals and do skincare tutorials and share pics of my creepy AF boyfriend Wallace.

Reactions: 10
Engagement photos are pretty common to be done in the year before your wedding. Usually as part of the package with your photographer. For lots of people it's to get comfortable having your photo taken or so you have nice professional pictures to use at your wedding.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Engagement photos are pretty common to be done in the year before your wedding. Usually as part of the package with your photographer. For lots of people it's to get comfortable having your photo taken or so you have nice professional pictures to use at your wedding.
To be fair her stories did say it was a gift from her mum and gran (though she didn't say if she'd asked for that specifically).

I’m trying to work out Jack’s fatal flow cuz he’s getting better with age whilst she worsens to quite a severe degree, I think he’s a couple years younger too?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m trying to work out Jack’s fatal flow cuz he’s getting better with age whilst she worsens to quite a severe degree, I think he’s a couple years younger too?
he's very short 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lost for words wirh the state of that white dress . It’s all wrong - horrific . Buckle up for the wedding day!

Reactions: 10
I can’t quite put my finger on what it is about these two that gives me the ick - is it the unbearable smugness about leaving London and being a boring Surrey wife in training, is it the lack of understanding about real people’s problems (“oh I’m soooo busy and stressed” editing insta videos from her sofa), is it the constant banging on about being engaged even though it was almost a year ago? Can’t bear it at all but equally can’t tear my eyes away.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t quite put my finger on what it is about these two that gives me the ick - is it the unbearable smugness about leaving London and being a boring Surrey wife in training, is it the lack of understanding about real people’s problems (“oh I’m soooo busy and stressed” editing insta videos from her sofa), is it the constant banging on about being engaged even though it was almost a year ago? Can’t bear it at all but equally can’t tear my eyes away.
For me I think it’s the fact that she’s totally delusional about herself. She obviously doesn’t see herself the way other people see her. It’s kind of fascinating.

I also think that having a fiancé like Jack (conventionally good looking although I maintain there’s something off about him) validates her massively. I’d say a lot of her self esteem depends on a) her being engaged and b) her fiancé being a good looking man. Which is a very precarious state to be in!

Reactions: 12
Does she have clients? I really don't understand how people would even contemplate paying her money for her retreats. People must have more money then sense, paying her to validate their laziness!

Reactions: 4
DC66BB4E-A1A0-4396-B2F7-5F4E9D37573C.png

could just answer the question instead of pushing people to a link she’ll earn pennies from.

Reactions: 5
I met him ten years ago through work and spent some time with him. He's a broker in quite a specific industry - I can’t say too much because I think Tally reads here. He strikes me as someone who isn’t naturally intelligent but retains a lot of information well and works hard. He struggled when asked questions outside of what I think he might expect to be asked and isn’t terrific interpersonally, I’d go as far to say awkward and dull. Zero critical thinking skills and as others have said, short.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Trying to get kudos now for sweeping the back patio? Please. The rest of us have actual jobs to do

Reactions: 12
Trying to get kudos now for sweeping the back patio? Please. The rest of us have actual jobs to do
That video is so icky. Knowing she set the camera up to record herself to be like look everyone I work hard! And then halfway through looking at the camera 🤢

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.