Tally Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CurvyLiving looks ok in her jumpsuit, Tally on the other hand looks like shes off to fix someone's boiler 😂 also, not a fan of her shorter hair :(
This is probs me being really picky but her making a point in the third screenshot of curvyliving not sitting down/dancing all night, I know they’re in the seated section but still isn’t that just completely normal when seeing live music?! Sidenote, I love curvylivings style, she pulls stuff off really well!

Reactions: 2
I’m going to get hate for this but I think she’d look ten times better if she sorted her teeth out 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m probably going to be blocked shortly but her entitled attitude on that specific topic stinks. How dare the workers strike when lady tally has a gig to attend … really irritated me and I told her so
---

Nailed it!
Your message hit a nerve clearly! Did she do a Zanna and block you?

Reactions: 2
I hate this post. Whilst I don’t in any way endorse or suggest someone should encourage disordered training or eating in a bid to be super lean (Altho let’s face it, most of these influencers made their initial money from just that) it is not necessary to eat anything you fancy, gain fat around your middle (which as a female isn’t the best plan especially longer term) and class wedding dress shopping as intuitive movement. There IS middle ground!!! I used to train a LOT. I qualified as a PT, was very strong and lean and actually loved being that way. Was it sustainable as I got older and my life plans changed to be quite that lean and quite that fit!!? No. But I still exercise, I hike, I eat a balanced diet, I invest in my health as I don’t want diabetes, female related health issues now I’m over 40, etc etc. Tally as she is now is just as disordered IMO.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I hate this post. Whilst I don’t in any way endorse or suggest someone should encourage disordered training or eating in a bid to be super lean (Altho let’s face it, most of these influencers made their initial money from just that) it is not necessary to eat anything you fancy, gain fat around your middle (which as a female isn’t the best plan especially longer term) and class wedding dress shopping as intuitive movement. There IS middle ground!!! I used to train a LOT. I qualified as a PT, was very strong and lean and actually loved being that way. Was it sustainable as I got older and my life plans changed to be quite that lean and quite that fit!!? No. But I still exercise, I hike, I eat a balanced diet, I invest in my health as I don’t want diabetes, female related health issues now I’m over 40, etc etc. Tally as she is now is just as disordered IMO.
Exactly this. I think most women find that their body changes in their late 20s to early 30s which is absolutely fine but she just looks like a blob and incredibly unhealthy! arguably she is over weight and I imagine if she had a proper health check a dr would tell her the same. It’s fine not to be the same weight you were at 22… It’s not fine to eat anything you want whenever you want! Having self control is a positive thing- it doesn’t mean you have disordered eating it’s just a general matter of good health and not indulging yourself for every single meal as she clearly does! Such a toxic message she’s putting out

Reactions: 13
Also a white wedding but non wedding dress for an engagement shoot, just wear something from your mums wardrobe in a size smaller than you need Tally and you’ll be spot on

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just don’t get the need/want for engagement shoot especially when they’ve been engaged ages, had the party already, feels like she’s dragging it out!

Reactions: 18
Oh hold on, there’s going to be some frock try ons for us to comment on. Does she have any idea how privileged she is to just click on loads of dresses and they arrive? No concern about cost of living for Tally.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This campaign is ridiculous especially if you hadn’t seen her first set of stories about the imbalance of men and women doing chores. How patronising!?! I’d love to watch a romcom in the middle of the day Tally but I have an actual job

3B5865F9-B33D-4B3A-8C6C-79027C7EC7B4.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10
This campaign is ridiculous especially if you hadn’t seen her first set of stories about the imbalance of men and women doing chores. How patronising!?! I’d love to watch a romcom in the middle of the day Tally but I have an actual job

View attachment 2045524
Was just coming here to comment!! How disgraceful?! Yes I am taking time out from housework, Tally, to do my full time job 🤦🏻‍♀️ how are these girls back pedalling us back to the fifties. Sit the duck down.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.