Tally Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she constantly look like she is 47 years of age?She is the most dowdy middle aged (but not middle aged) woman ever.

Reactions: 12
Her latest podcast guest….another ‘coach’ basically preying on vulnerable women…they’ll be a good match. I honestly can’t with all these people lining their pockets under the guise of ‘helping’ and ‘empowering’.

Reactions: 4
Complaining about tube strikes.. from someone who doesn’t even have a real job.. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Complaining about tube strikes.. from someone who doesn’t even have a real job.. 😬
It’s in such bad taste, isn’t it? Not everyone can duck off to Surrey on their rich bf’s coin to sit about in ugly fleeces. I support striking fellow working Londoners! She has no empathy for us plebs or anyone keeping the place running

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m probably going to be blocked shortly but her entitled attitude on that specific topic stinks. How dare the workers strike when lady tally has a gig to attend … really irritated me and I told her so
---
It’s in such bad taste, isn’t it? Not everyone can duck off to Surrey on their rich bf’s coin to sit about in ugly fleeces. I support striking fellow working Londoners! She has no empathy for us plebs or anyone keeping the place running
Nailed it!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think it’s the shorter sleeves on the jumpsuit that don’t balance the overall proportions of it. Pretty sure that this was the one she bought/wore to Jack’s birthday ‘do’? It looks better with the footwear she has on to the concert than she did that evening. And ‘Curvy’ looks fabulous as always! (I’m a fan - I always think she looks lovely)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.