Tally Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you done the virtual shopping at Bicester before? What is it like? I’ve heard about it but I’m a bit nervous how it actually works!
It’s really easy! You just WhatsApp the number and ask “do you have X in Y size” and they respond quite quickly.

+44 1869 320332 is their WhatsApp store. Their whole catalogue and prices is part of their WhatsApp profile.
---
Agreed but also caveating that Zanna and others say they don’t wear undies with sculpting leggings 😅

Hahahaha so true 😂 Hopefully Dettol wash booster gets any residual minge germs out 🤨

Reactions: 2
Tala. Such good quality, about half the price of Lulu and ethically made
Oh gosh don’t go on Grace’s thread on here 😬

My fave leggings are Fabletics but the subscription model is so infuriating. Apparently Adanola are good too but I haven’t tried them!

Reactions: 6
It was a bright leopard print pattern I think, I remember seeing orange and blue tones
---
Can anyone recommend a good quality legging brand ?
I love ryderwear (they also do a lot of leopard) when they have a sale on it’s like £25 for leggings, they last, are good quality and squat proof

She’s got the day off today! At least she’s prescient enough to put it in speech marks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s got the day off today! At least she’s prescient enough to put it in speech marks 😂
And yesterday she said she didn’t put out content the day before because she was ‘overwhelmed’. She means ‘couldn’t be arsed.’ Her content the last two weeks has literally been her tennis lesson, taming her ‘baby hairs’ (damaged hair), 1 crap podcast, trying on a pair of begged for leggings and…oh wait that’s it. Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And yesterday she said she didn’t put out content the day before because she was ‘overwhelmed’. She means ‘couldn’t be arsed.’ Her content the last two weeks has literally been her tennis lesson, taming her ‘baby hairs’ (damaged hair), 1 crap podcast, trying on a pair of begged for leggings and…oh wait that’s it. Embarrassing.
She’ll say wedding planning is part of her working day too. And it’s soooooo stressful.

Reactions: 4
this is so frustrating. Firstly because she is so see through that it’s obvious she posted about her leggings tagging sweaty Betty to get a freebie. And secondly because their leggings are so expensive, I’d love to be gifted a pair of those! And of course they weren’t still in stock, I bet they were years old! Wouldn’t be able to take them back to the shop

View attachment 2011165
---

Snap 😂😂
She’s still a mess though. Rough as sin.

Cringing a bit that she already follows two accounts for mums and babies and said something like she’s “getting ahead of the game”. stepping right into that surrey mummy role immediately

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Cringing a bit that she already follows two accounts for mums and babies and said something like she’s “getting ahead of the game”. stepping right into that surrey mummy role immediately
That is ridiculously cringe. I wonder if her friends and family follow her? They MUST think she’s is embarrassing.

I feel sorry for her future child already. Tally is more insufferable each day.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.