Tally Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gonna guess that scraping your hair back into a strong parting with a tight hairband a la Alice Liveing isn’t helping with the breakage and baby hairs?

Reactions: 4
She reminds me so much of John Thaw! Original Inspector Morse actor if you’re old like me! Her facial features are similar!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sign up for intuitive eating coaching and look like your complexion is fuelled by chips, grease and cakes. I’ll pass thanks all the same.
She’s been flogging this for months now. I think people realise it’s a waste of time as she has no qualifications

Reactions: 8
She’s been flogging this for months now. I think people realise it’s a waste of time as she has no qualifications
her targets are insecure vulnerable women who want to be enabled further in their inactivity, not challenged. Her retreat was tragic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
her targets are insecure vulnerable women who want to be enabled further in their inactivity, not challenged. Her retreat was tragic.
This is exaaactly it. For me it’s simple - if you’re happy with your size, then work out for health/intuitive reasons. If you’re not happy with it, work out for those reasons but ALSO work to change your attitude to food and exercise in order to achieve a goal. I think it’s a dangerous message to encourage women generally to eat whatever they fancy and to think of wedding dress shopping as “activity” 🙄

Reactions: 12
I just finished my work out and felt such satisfaction (and adrenaline/endorphins) in that it’s one step further towards my weight loss and strength goals. I hate that she and others make that almost shameful nowadays

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just finished my work out and felt such satisfaction (and adrenaline/endorphins) in that it’s one step further towards my weight loss and strength goals. I hate that she and others make that almost shameful nowadays
Exactly! I woke up and was stressed and argued with my husband. I had actually thought to not go work out today and “listen to my body” but then I thought no, I’m not happy and not going isn’t going to make me happier. I sweat for 40 mins and felt good as after. You just cannot get that endorphin flow if you just do nothing or do a snail’s “workout”.
doing her intuitive bollocks would mean I sacked off everything and stayed at home, ate some crap and then went for an intuitive walk to the corner shopto buy more crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If someone wants to eat well, exercise and lose weight etc then that’s fine, if they don’t that’s also fine but does someone really have to charge people to tell them it’s ok not to go to the gym…I mean most people know this and the only women she’s preying on are, as someone else said, those who are vulnerable. She’s got no qualifications whatsoever apart from the ability to sit on her arse and eat cake. She’s quite frankly stealing a living doing this and it should be more tightly regulated

Reactions: 8
If someone wants to eat well, exercise and lose weight etc then that’s fine, if they don’t that’s also fine but does someone really have to charge people to tell them it’s ok not to go to the gym…I mean most people know this and the only women she’s preying on are, as someone else said, those who are vulnerable. She’s got no qualifications whatsoever apart from the ability to sit on her arse and eat cake. She’s quite frankly stealing a living doing this and it should be more tightly regulated
So right! Instaquacks aren’t regulated sadly. They really should be.

Reactions: 6
You just cannot get that endorphin flow if you just do nothing or do a snail’s “workout”.
this!!! I cannot physically work out or exercise any more and I’ve not experienced that endorphin rush since then. At all. Not even close. it’s been years and honestly it really gets to me because I have no outlet when I’m stressed, I just sit and stew over stuff. I can’t do anything really - a walk in a wheelchair on the pavement is not the same as going for a brisk walk, seeing lovely views and getting your heart rate up on a weekend. I have no strength or stamina either so can’t weight lift, dance, or do any kind of intuitive movement that I loved - but it’s one of the rare cases where exercise isn’t the answer and doesn’t help even though I’d do anything to feel the way I felt after a workout. it made me feel amazing and there is nothing that replaces it.

intuitive movement for me if I could exercise again would be: not forcing myself to go on a run in the pissing rain; not running at all tbh because I hated it; not forcing myself to the 5am class because it was the one that burnt the most calories; incorporating exercise into my daily life like bike rides or country walks; doing classes I’m not good at but enjoy like yoga or dance or boxing; and little things like taking the stairs and not driving to the shop and walking home from work if I miss the bus.

sorry for the woe is me but I’m currently having a bad mental health day and I wish I could take it out on some heavy deadlifts with my angry playlist and a big stomp in the woods to hear birds not traffic 🥲 I don’t mind being in a wheelchair at all - but it’s only being able to walk 20m at the pace of an 85 year old that is depressing

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
this!!! I cannot physically work out or exercise any more and I’ve not experienced that endorphin rush since then. At all. Not even close. it’s been years and honestly it really gets to me because I have no outlet when I’m stressed, I just sit and stew over stuff. I can’t do anything really - a walk in a wheelchair on the pavement is not the same as going for a brisk walk, seeing lovely views and getting your heart rate up on a weekend. I have no strength or stamina either so can’t weight lift, dance, or do any kind of intuitive movement that I loved - but it’s one of the rare cases where exercise isn’t the answer and doesn’t help even though I’d do anything to feel the way I felt after a workout. it made me feel amazing and there is nothing that replaces it.

intuitive movement for me if I could exercise again would be: not forcing myself to go on a run in the pissing rain; not running at all tbh because I hated it; not forcing myself to the 5am class because it was the one that burnt the most calories; incorporating exercise into my daily life like bike rides or country walks; doing classes I’m not good at but enjoy like yoga or dance or boxing; and little things like taking the stairs and not driving to the shop and walking home from work if I miss the bus.

sorry for the woe is me but I’m currently having a bad mental health day and I wish I could take it out on some heavy deadlifts with my angry playlist and a big stomp in the woods to hear birds not traffic 🥲 I don’t mind being in a wheelchair at all - but it’s only being able to walk 20m at the pace of an 85 year old that is depressing
Sending you lots of love, I take it for granted so often. Hope you can find something else today that gives you something close to that feeling

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Seriously if i hear about these bloody "fly away hairs" one more time.... 🤬 influencer problems, fml 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not sure why any one thinks beige is a flattering colour. She wears far too much of it. I don’t care she’s a bigger size, but she needs to learn to dress for that size.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.