Tally Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This just does not suit her shape. 😬
Oh wow, it's like something from a fancy dress shop. Horrible shoes too. I'm not the best when it comes to style and well-fitting clothes but she really is clueless about outfits. Shame her friends/fella don't make some subtle hints/help.

Reactions: 7
Oh wow, it's like something from a fancy dress shop. Horrible shoes too. I'm not the best when it comes to style and well-fitting clothes but she really is clueless about outfits. Shame her friends/fella don't make some subtle hints/help.
She wears those shoes practically every time so she obviously loves them but just because they are a nude/neutral colour doesn't mean they go with everything.

Reactions: 2
I actually love the dress 😳 but I am quite tacky. I am all for loving your body and being anti diet or whatever, but some shapewear would have made it look more polished.

Reactions: 8
Also like the dress, but the accessories: shoes, bag are terrible. The ensemble is not great. But I think that dress is cool.

Reactions: 4
I like the dress but agree good shape wear makes the world of difference! She is very bottom heavy.

The shoes are a bit clunky but I am also guilty of wearing my comfy heels with everything so I don’t think I can judge 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s talked before about how the term ‘flattering’ in terms of clothing is a dirty word but I’m sorry, this isn’t even unflattering, it just highlights how awful her shape is and how much weight she’s put

Reactions: 5
Trust her to use a post about her "friends" bday party as a anti diet whatever crap she tries to peddle ...

Reactions: 7
I'm pretty certain she could find clothes that look nice on her, and that doesn't have to mean sack-like stuff to hide her weight gain. There is nothing wrong with the word flattering in terms of clothes, it isn't automatically about weight. I'm pear-shaped with a long torso and no matter how much I like certain clothes on a hanger, they will look ridiculous on me so why insist on wearing them?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The dress looks so bad - wrinkled and badly made. Let alone the fit.

The dress just doesn’t fit her very well. It’s the wrong cut and material for her shape. Her mate Curvy Living is curvy and always looks fabulous in what she wears.

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but that photo from Alice’s party is terrible 😫 it’s probably the angle but I just don’t think the vibe works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.