Tally Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is so frustrating. Firstly because she is so see through that it’s obvious she posted about her leggings tagging sweaty Betty to get a freebie. And secondly because their leggings are so expensive, I’d love to be gifted a pair of those! And of course they weren’t still in stock, I bet they were years old! Wouldn’t be able to take them back to the shop

9E98F82D-0CAD-4966-85A1-6A62A79E88BD.png

---
Predictable
Infuriating!
Snap 😂😂

Reactions: 8
That’s also not just a new pair of leggings in that bag. I love my SB leggings but this just puts me off. I didn’t even see which ones she said had a hole in them, I could probably tell how old they are by the pattern 😂

Reactions: 2
It puts me off too. I don’t mind them gifting to influencers who create interesting/valuable content but her biggest piece last week was about taming baby hairs. Defo gonna email them.

• Heart
My Sweaty Betty leggings developed a hole last week. I took them back and they happily gave me a new pair but no freebies. I should have run to Instagram 🤨

She will already get 30% off as a fitness professional, bet she doesn’t talk about that on Instagram!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The fake ness of it is so annoying. It’s not like they’ve already messaged tally to say this and asked for her size etc 🙄

Ugh. Another freebie begging post and SB gift loads of stuff to poor Tally with her ripped years old leggings. I have ditched SB - their quality has gone downhill whilst their price point has gone up. The last pair of leggings I ordered got sent back as the fabric felt so cheap. Used to love their stuff. Alice Liveing is another one who gets loads of freebies from them and then never wears a single item to train in. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I had such high hopes for my SB leggings but they are the worst pair I own and I never wear them as a result!

Reactions: 4
I had such high hopes for my SB leggings but they are the worst pair I own and I never wear them as a result!
They used to be great. I had a couple of pairs that I loved. Now - don’t fit properly, material feels really cheap, and the finish is rubbish. You get better at Tesco!!

Reactions: 2
That’s also not just a new pair of leggings in that bag. I love my SB leggings but this just puts me off. I didn’t even see which ones she said had a hole in them, I could probably tell how old they are by the pattern 😂
It was a bright leopard print pattern I think, I remember seeing orange and blue tones
---
Can anyone recommend a good quality legging brand ?

It was a bright leopard print pattern I think, I remember seeing orange and blue tones
---
I’m sure there are loads, but I’ve been wearing my lulu lemons for more than 4 years and they are so good. Well worth the money considering I live in them.

Reactions: 3
---
It’s those pink and blue leopard ones that everyone was buying, they will be a year old at least. They’re also the powers, so slight compression eg wear the size up even if the smaller size fits….I’ve just pulled a pair of my sweaty Betty’s on for the gym and found a hole in the pocket, may tag them for freebies 😂
Fabletics are good but remember to cancel so they don’t keep charging you that ridiculous subscription they have!
SB always seem to be in dale at the moment, since they sold the brand on to a US company and couples with the fact most people can’t wear leggings all day anymore I think they’re struggling.
If you want to get some bargain ones you can shop virtually at the Bicester outlet store. Only issue is that you can’t get a refund if they don’t fit only credit and you have to get it back to them

If you're on a budget, I've ordered some decent leggings from the Reebok outlet. Really comfy fit and they've lasted for ages. I think they were under £20 with the discount

Finally unfollowed Tally after that SB story yesterday. Genuinely a bit gutted as she used to be a really good fitness account - just sensible advice and good workouts. Now it's all beige cushions and baby hairs

If you're on a budget, I've ordered some decent leggings from the Reebok outlet. Really comfy fit and they've lasted for ages. I think they were under £20 with the discount

Finally unfollowed Tally after that SB story yesterday. Genuinely a bit gutted as she used to be a really good fitness account - just sensible advice and good workouts. Now it's all beige cushions and baby hairs
Thanks for the recommendation!
I was looking at my old saved posts on insta the other day and saw I had loads saved by tally of her doing exercises when she did those free 4 week plans, I really enjoyed those and it was valuable content. Unlike anymore!

Reactions: 1
I have to admit my plain black SB power leggings are my favourite, they pull me in like no others I’ve found! I also find it annoyingly hard to find leggings with a pocket. They are expensive but as others have said the outlet stores now have quite a few (although last time I went they had 2-3 size medium or large’s in the whole shop, and she said they basically just get the extremes of the size charts sent to them).

Otherwise I’ve found sainsburys, born nouli and M&S have lasted a long time and stood up to the squat test!

I honestly do still love Sweaty Betty mostly because I’m an incredibly basic Home Counties mum who lives in activewear when not working! Apart from my recent leggings problem I’ve not had any others.

Having said that I buy most of it on Vinted, why pay £80 for Powers when you can pick them up for £20-30 hardly worn.

Reactions: 5
I honestly do still love Sweaty Betty mostly because I’m an incredibly basic Home Counties mum who lives in activewear when not working! Apart from my recent leggings problem I’ve not had any others.

Having said that I buy most of it on Vinted, why pay £80 for Powers when you can pick them up for £20-30 hardly worn.
Agreed but also caveating that Zanna and others say they don’t wear undies with sculpting leggings 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
It’s those pink and blue leopard ones that everyone was buying, they will be a year old at least. They’re also the powers, so slight compression eg wear the size up even if the smaller size fits….I’ve just pulled a pair of my sweaty Betty’s on for the gym and found a hole in the pocket, may tag them for freebies 😂
Fabletics are good but remember to cancel so they don’t keep charging you that ridiculous subscription they have!
SB always seem to be in dale at the moment, since they sold the brand on to a US company and couples with the fact most people can’t wear leggings all day anymore I think they’re struggling.
If you want to get some bargain ones you can shop virtually at the Bicester outlet store. Only issue is that you can’t get a refund if they don’t fit only credit and you have to get it back to them
Have you done the virtual shopping at Bicester before? What is it like? I’ve heard about it but I’m a bit nervous how it actually works!

I love Lululemon leggings - they are a bit pricey but you can get some good deals when they go on sale (or look on eBay/Depop/Vinted as you can find things NWT or barely worn!) I have leggings that must be 6 years old still going strong 😊

I’m pretty sure Tally said she lives in LLL leggings.. but who knows when influencers are being genuine or just trying to get more freebies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.