Tally Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also if you really all about 'intuitive movement' then how can you have a weekly plan of your 'movement'. Especially if you are going to be upset if you can't do it. That's literally not what intuitive is. So funnily enough Tally is just planning her workouts based on what she wants to do like everyone else. Buuuut... she'll still profit off her diaries and podcast and instaposts about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why canā€™t she do any ā€˜formalā€™ movement in London? Surely you could plan to walk instead of public transport and that would count, or take a pair of leggings and go to a class with a friend?

Her attitude towards exercise is just so weird, intuitive or not.

Reactions: 7
Trying on wedding dresses = formal movement
Walking around = not formal movement
I am so confused by this term, is she trying to make it something? Sheā€™s such a knob.

Reactions: 7
Also if you really all about 'intuitive movement' then how can you have a weekly plan of your 'movement'. Especially if you are going to be upset if you can't do it. That's literally not what intuitive is. So funnily enough Tally is just planning her workouts based on what she wants to do like everyone else. Buuuut... she'll still profit off her diaries and podcast and instaposts about it.
EXAAACTLY. She could have a goal like ā€œI want to work out 4 times this weekā€. But noooo, that would be far too diet culture and terrible šŸ™„

Reactions: 5
Why canā€™t she do any ā€˜formalā€™ movement in London? Surely you could plan to walk instead of public transport and that would count, or take a pair of leggings and go to a class with a friend?

Her attitude towards exercise is just so weird, intuitive or not.
When she was in London she was all over promoting GymPass and Solo60 as great ways to find the class that suits or use the private gym space but I guess they were freebies that she no longer gets and she can't be expected to pay for them like us regular folk.

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s got tennis lessons to pay for now she lives in the country didnā€™t you know because obviously London doesnā€™t have tennis courtsā€¦..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
62AC792B-8DE7-4B52-A7F3-5D82ACC3255D.png

For someone who has a desk job (assuming Tally is mainly sat down all day) this seems like a big lunch and more of a dinner. each to their own and I definitely eat things like pasta for lunch from left over dinners, but I think this would fill me up too much. I do like to snack a bit in the afternoon though.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1979387
For someone who has a desk job (assuming Tally is mainly sat down all day) this seems like a big lunch and more of a dinner. each to their own and I definitely eat things like pasta for lunch from left over dinners, but I think this would fill me up too much. I do like to snack a bit in the afternoon though.
Also who can make themselves a full lunch during their working day?! I barely have time to eat without adding in cooking time. Theyā€™re so out of touch!

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1979387
I look at that and think dinner. Iā€™d be having something lighter in the evening if I had that because Iā€™d be full (and probably a sleep at my desk in the afternoon too)
Annoys me that ninja gift to influencers, they donā€™t need to their stuff sells out within hours of being released/restocked

Also who can make themselves a full lunch during their working day?! I barely have time to eat without adding in cooking time. Theyā€™re so out of touch!
I tell you who can make themselves a full lunch during their work day.... someone who doesn't have an actual work day and who is flogging a Ā£250 air fryer that they haven't paid a penny piece for. That's who. šŸ˜‘

Reactions: 15
I always have pasta for lunch but never that much or that rich! Hers would send me right into an afternoon nap at my desk!
So out of touch thinking people can just cook lunch fresh when most of us work a corporate job or shifts and barely have time to microwave food!

Reactions: 6
Not only is it totally unachievable for most of us who work (my work kitchen is a bio hazard) who can afford a whole bleeping salmon fillet just for their lunch?!?! buy a meal deal and piss off

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Iā€™m still trying to get my head around the fact that SHE set up the camera to film the ā€˜surpriseā€™ proposal. It feels like Jack was ordered to proper and she immediately made being engaged her entire personality. Sheā€™s such an odd bean.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Trying on wedding dresses = formal movement
Walking around = not formal movement
I am so confused by this term, is she trying to make it something? Sheā€™s such a knob.
I feel like sheā€™s trolling us now. Firstly, how is putting a dress on classed as movement in anyoneā€™s book? I mean seriously, if she classes that as movement Iā€™m not surprised she looks a bloated mess. And secondly, formal vs informal movement doesnā€™t sound very intuitive to me. Sheā€™s literally labelling exercise

• Heart
I feel like sheā€™s trolling us now. Firstly, how is putting a dress on classed as movement in anyoneā€™s book? I mean seriously, if she classes that as movement Iā€™m not surprised she looks a bloated mess. And secondly, formal vs informal movement doesnā€™t sound very intuitive to me. Sheā€™s literally labelling exercise
It seems to me that Tally is trying to divide and talk about movement along very established lines but renaming it to fit her intuitive movement ethos and she has got herself in a right old pickle.
Getting dressed, putting clothes on is absolutely movement but so is blowdrying my hair and making a cup of tea but neither of these are worth recording either. šŸ¤Æ

Those looking to lose weight are often advised to start by upping their NEAT (Non-exercise activity thermogenesis) the things we do that are not sleeping, eating or planned exercise - so, things like standing more, using stairs not lifts and escalators, getting off a stop early, dancing, washing your car etc Tally can't use NEAT as a term though because it is very visible in groups, blogs, chats etc about weight loss and lots of PT's refer to it in their training programs and none of this sits well with her work.
She is essentially trying to promote a very watered down/confused/rubbish view of the basic move more lifestyle. Another benefit of living in the country I guess. šŸ˜

Reactions: 11
Also .... needing someone to help you because everything is such a juggle!?!?!?
Of the 4 accounts you are currently working so hard to create content for 2 are not necessary (home & wedding) and therefore should only be occupying spare time and of the other two, one is your personal account and the other is your podcast. If you are creating engaging podcast content that is exciting and interesting posting about that should really not be a challenge. It is literally your job!!! šŸ™„

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.