Tally Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know his sister (not very well) and there is family money from the dad’s father who owned businesses (not sure in what though). Jack’s dad was an investment banker. His mum died and his dad has remarried. The family home literally looks like a country manor doesn’t it?!
THEY HAD AN INDOOR POOL!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hate this whole generalising of Surrey thing. I live there and it’s not all amazing wonderful countryside. It’s also not like you drive for 30 mins down the a3 and you’re transported to some quaint rural countryside. Sorry just grinds my gears

Reactions: 16
I just don’t get these two. He’s hot and she’s just…. Not?
It’s not just the looks thing, he has a good job and she doesn’t have a job. It’s weird someone ambitious and hard working is interested in someone who considers putting crap on Vinted as a part of her working day

Reactions: 13
It wasn't that long ago (about a month give or take) that we had Tally in tears over the burden of running your own business in the current economy but seemingly everything is okay now. I'd love her to share the details of how she turned things around because I know lots of brilliant small business owners who would really love to know. 🤨

Reactions: 16
I hate this whole generalising of Surrey thing. I live there and it’s not all amazing wonderful countryside. It’s also not like you drive for 30 mins down the a3 and you’re transported to some quaint rural countryside. Sorry just grinds my gears
I also live in Surrey and totally agree, they make out they step out their front door and they’re in a scene from The Holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry to be harsh but Christ what a boring witch. Jack what the hell are you doing?!?

Reactions: 6
I cannot deal with the "countryside" comments anymore!
They've moved to the heart of suburbia: a commuter town in Surrey. You can hear the loud road noise in her nature stories today.

Nothing wrong with walking a common path: London in your 20s, moving out to a commuter town in your 30s for more space, better state schools (if planning to have kids), closer to family, etc. But acting as if they invented the idea is irksome.

Ya Basic.

Reactions: 20
I cannot deal with the "countryside" comments anymore!
They've moved to the heart of suburbia: a commuter town in Surrey. You can hear the loud road noise in her nature stories today.

Nothing wrong with walking a common path: London in your 20s, moving out to a commuter town in your 30s for more space, better state schools (if planning to have kids), closer to family, etc. But acting as if they invented the idea is irksome.

Ya Basic.
Agree. But to people who have lived in London for years, a field is the countryside to them!

Reactions: 3
It's weird to me as I went to secondary school/high school with Tally and that town and surrounding villages is way more in the countryside than where she is in surrey...

Reactions: 9
It's weird to me as I went to secondary school/high school with Tally and that town and surrounding villages is way more in the countryside than where she is in surrey...
What was she like at school?

Reactions: 2
What was she like at school?
we were in pretty different friendship groups so I didn't know her that well - our school had 'houses' as well (state school not private) and we were in ones that didn't have classes together.

She wasn't uncool but also not popular either, just kinda average. She looked the same as she does know to be honest

Reactions: 6
This has pissed me off. Okay Tally, we get it, you eat what you want and rest when you need to. But all this pic says to me is that it’s a Monday and you are privileged enough to be sat on your arse doing sod all while most of us are working despite period pain or working from home whilst feeling under the weather.
8CA54B3F-93E6-4248-9D58-7EA4E1296BB1.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Idk why but I just felt really awkward watching her eat that mince pie. The way she dusted her fingers then picked it up again I dunno 😂 she looks uncomfortable but maybe that's just me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This has pissed me off. Okay Tally, we get it, you eat what you want and rest when you need to. But all this pic says to me is that it’s a Monday and you are privileged enough to be sat on your arse doing sod all while most of us are working despite period pain or working from home whilst feeling under the weather.View attachment 1801867
Ah well, at least she's getting all the love in her comments. 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Idk why but I just felt really awkward watching her eat that mince pie. The way she dusted her fingers then picked it up again I dunno 😂 she looks uncomfortable but maybe that's just me
Me too! Happened also with her eating a bowl of pasta and then making a salad another time and thinking to film herself, cos you know she’s so intuitive. She’s really milking this tit now.

Reactions: 3
Oh tally, I wish I could do that on a Monday but I have a full time job!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.