Tally Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will almost certainly lose weight for the wedding day and she has ages. I think it's in 2024... otherwise she will look unhealthy and bloated on the day which I'm sure she is well aware of.

I find it very hypocritical that she uses such an airbrushed picture tor this new anti Diet bride podcast. She looks nothing like that in real life

Reactions: 13
I'd never be bothered to message her but do you think she knows they have very strict rules in France for letting non-residents get married in their country? You have to live there for 6 months of the year or something to legally be able to get married there. I'd imagine she'll have a legal ceremony in the UK and then just have a non-legal ceremony/ party there.

I think it's so ridiculous to have a wedding in France when it clearly doesn't have any particular significance to her

Reactions: 11
I was coming here to say just this...
Anti-Diet Bride wedding experience without diet culture but not without older, skinnier photos.
I'm absolutely not judging (I don't give a flying f**k what size Tally is) but her hypocrisy absolutely stinks!
Yes the photo she’s used here is soooooo old!!!! It’s not anti diet if you’re purposely choosing a picture of yourself where you’re at least a few sizes smaller!

Reactions: 8
Yes the photo she’s used here is soooooo old!!!! It’s not anti diet if you’re purposely choosing a picture of yourself where you’re at least a few sizes smaller!
I’m assuming it’s so she can lose some weight and still look like she’s an anti diet bride

• Haha
Im honestly baffled that Jack has stayed with her, and even decided to marry her…?! It’s VERY clear who is punching here. And it’s not like Tally even has a good personality.
I always wonder if he has mummy issues 😅

• Haha
I always wonder if he has mummy issues 😅

I am surprised he had stayed with her too. It's not that you gain weight you should be left but everything about her has changed.

He is also into fitness, as she was when they met & was prob part of their life together.

Now she is almost unrecognisable and as we have said, more than just the huge weight gain, because she looks so unhealthy in general.

Reactions: 7
This looks like Jack and his Mum. I’m glad they’re so happy and they genuinely do seem to so, but she’s so drab and basic it’s cringeworthy. And the Anti Diet bride is yet another money making idea off the back of her insecurities. And I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - she doesn’t look healthy. Her mate Curvy Living or something looks great - well proportioned and glowing. Tally looks pasty, sweaty and tired.
She’s 5ft2… he must be 5ft5? I’m just thinking of reasons he might be less popular with the ladies (and therefore maybe less of a prick in general)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She will almost certainly lose weight for the wedding day and she has ages. I think it's in 2024... otherwise she will look unhealthy and bloated on the day which I'm sure she is well aware of.

I find it very hypocritical that she uses such an airbrushed picture tor this new anti Diet bride podcast. She looks nothing like that in real life
anti diet bride.... I wouldn't exactly say this picture is the epitome of health.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
If someone is short but attractive and has a good personality then it’s more of a fault of women being too shallow to date him. Not sure why so many women tear down men for being short, but cry when men say that they don’t like women with a small bum, or women who are fat etc.

• Heart
I feel really uncomfortable with her cashing in on her engagement like this. She openly admitted before she got engaged that she was struggling for content and feeling demotivated and suddenly she’s pumping out all this engagement content. It just feels quite sad?

Reactions: 12
I feel really uncomfortable with her cashing in on her engagement like this. She openly admitted before she got engaged that she was struggling for content and feeling demotivated and suddenly she’s pumping out all this engagement content. It just feels quite sad?
100%
We had tears from her recently because of the stresses of running a business in the current climate too.
She should be working on what it is her business is providing - where the long term growth and development is and how she can secure more of the market for herself.

Reactions: 4
100%
We had tears from her recently because of the stresses of running a business in the current climate too.
She should be working on what it is her business is providing - where the long term growth and development is and how she can secure more of the market for herself.
I don't really know much about what works on instagram but I feel like the sad thing about Tally is she could have a perfectly good career just being someone in a slightly 'larger' body than the typical 'gym girl' that goes to the gym. I'm sure most of the population would find motivating or a confidence boost to go yourself if you look similar to her. It's the hardcore anti-diet culture stuff and the engagement content that is just purely for clicks that annoys me about her. It comes across really disingenuous and desperate.

I've said it before but you can't wear Abercrombie no matter how much they say they have changed and be anti-diet cultrue it's just ridiculous.

I just listened to her first podcast for the wedding with jack on it, he seems very genuine and took his time to propose to make sure he was ready, she said she wanted him to propose years ago but he didn’t want to be pressured

Reactions: 1
I don't really know much about what works on instagram but I feel like the sad thing about Tally is she could have a perfectly good career just being someone in a slightly 'larger' body than the typical 'gym girl' that goes to the gym. I'm sure most of the population would find motivating or a confidence boost to go yourself if you look similar to her. It's the hardcore anti-diet culture stuff and the engagement content that is just purely for clicks that annoys me about her. It comes across really disingenuous and desperate.

I've said it before but you can't wear Abercrombie no matter how much they say they have changed and be anti-diet cultrue it's just ridiculous.
I agree 100% - especially regarding Abercrombie. 🙌🏻
Tally absolutely could have a successful career and use her online following for really positive things but like so many influencers it's all about jumping on whatever bandwagon suits her or gives her the most free stuff. She doesn't come across as sincere at all. It does not take a genius or a business mastermind to work out that if you are building an anti-diet platform you don't put a 3 year old, much skinnier photo of yourself front and centre - especially when there are more up to date but just as professional versions of practically the same thing. It is downright disingenuous.

I just listened to her first podcast for the wedding with jack on it, he seems very genuine and took his time to propose to make sure he was ready, she said she wanted him to propose years ago but he didn’t want to be pressured
LOL, I remember when she was literally asked about marriage a few months before he proposed and gave some BS answer about no rush/not caring.

Reactions: 2
I’m glad she answered this question… this highlights a really problematic point with her whole spiel about intuitive eating.

If you ate literally whatever you wanted whenever you wanted you would definitely just keep putting on weight. There is some level of control needed in life, and to recognise that being at a weight that’s right for your body is beneficial to your health! And recognising that exercise is part of the balance of keeping this.

Does she think your body just magically maintains a “set point range”?

FE4C2755-2269-46D0-8A4A-C87DFBF826C4.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.