Tally Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a little off topic but Jack’s insta bio is excruciatingly cringe. They are both just the definition of basic.

Reactions: 6
Wonder why she suddenly had aches and pains she needs to get rid of? Because she’s overweight 🙄
0932FA7A-6F0B-4558-A5A2-9E297B02F1F3.png

Reactions: 10
She might as well blah herself a gastric band as she’s clearly DESPERATE to be small for her wedding. duck this whole train happy shite, she now wants to lose weight but can’t actually say that.

Reactions: 11
Wonder why she suddenly had aches and pains she needs to get rid of? Because she’s overweight 🙄 View attachment 1521892
Wonder why she suddenly had aches and pains she needs to get rid of? Because she’s overweight 🙄 View attachment 1521892
Could be her diet too. A lot of people suffering from arthritis and other inflammatory issues have been able to sort it out by fixing their diets. But then that wouldn’t sit well with her “anti diet” agenda. Go on, eat whatever you want with no restrictions. Your body is INVINCIBLE. If only.

Reactions: 4
I’ve gone down a rabbit hole of her content. This really tickled me. It’s trying really hard to make fetch happen. It’s not going to happen.
So ridiculous!! The reason fitness instructors aren’t fat is because THEY WORK OUT ALL DAY EVERY DAY 🙄 there’s an instructor at my gym who looks incredible and she teaches 3 back to back spin classes and does weights every morning in her personal workout time. If she was then overweight I’d be wondering a) how science works and b) whether her classes work!

Reactions: 13
So ridiculous!! The reason fitness instructors aren’t fat is because THEY WORK OUT ALL DAY EVERY DAY 🙄 there’s an instructor at my gym who looks incredible and she teaches 3 back to back spin classes and does weights every morning in her personal workout time. If she was then overweight I’d be wondering a) how science works and b) whether her classes work!
Exactly my thoughts. No instructor says you have to look like them, but being “fat” is not an aspiration and I look to instructors to be inspired which in turn feeds into motivation as well. Tally is trying hard to push the “fat is healthy” agenda through her awkward messaging. But she’s fighting against science.
She’s trying to validate her own shape and lifestyle choices, and there are plenty of people out there who want to do the same, hence her following. Bizarre apologist mentality.

Reactions: 11
I agree. I’d also say that at my gym there is already a big range of body types in the instructor pool. Some very very skinny and wiry, some stacked, some far less lean but really strong, some swimmers bodies, some runners bodies, some tall, some short, some conventionally attractive, some not. They’re all fit and healthy though.

Reactions: 9
Could be her diet too. A lot of people suffering from arthritis and other inflammatory issues have been able to sort it out by fixing their diets. But then that wouldn’t sit well with her “anti diet” agenda. Go on, eat whatever you want with no restrictions. Your body is INVINCIBLE. If only.
Yeah totally - but I have arthritis and the biggest help has been losing weight and strengthening all the muscles around my bad joints, so it’s everything together to contribute to being healthy and strong. You’re right, her logic is so flawed - when does it end?

Reactions: 7
Was anyone else surprised by the engagement party and subsequent content? The amount she went on about it and time that went into planning it and it was drinks in a pub garden, a sign and a pile of donuts?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Was anyone else surprised by the engagement party and subsequent content? The amount she went on about it and time that went into planning it and it was drinks in a pub garden, a sign and a pile of donuts?
More things to tick off her to-do list

Reactions: 2
Anyone else surprised that she had to beg for doughnuts and a tiny flower thing? Could she not have paid for them and not look tacky having to hashtag it as gifted? So cringe.

Reactions: 10
Only just found this thread!
Been following her for a while,
Is it me or
1) she totally knew about the proposal and ruined it by filming every moment on the trip waiting for it to happen.
2) she is so ungrateful about the ring- screams high maintenance.
3) I never noticed before how much she begs for freebies.
4) it was an engagement party not a wedding, why the big deal!
5) she said she might slim down for the wedding...if she decides too.... doesn't that go againstwhat she stands for.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.