Tally Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not a royalist by any stretch of the imagination. I am also not a woke snowflake either. I am however struggling to comprehend how anyone would think this is an appropriate post to be making today!?! 🙈
I thought the same! Glad it’s not just me 😬

Reactions: 5
I am not a royalist by any stretch of the imagination. I am also not a woke snowflake either. I am however struggling to comprehend how anyone would think this is an appropriate post to be making today!?! 🙈
The award for the most tone deaf influencer goes to Tally I wanna be Thin again Rye.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s throwing herself into working out isn’t she?! Weights for her back, spin yesterday, rebound class today all under the guise of intuitive movement. Yeah it’s intuitive that she wants to lose weight for her wedding!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s throwing herself into working out isn’t she?! Weights for her back, spin yesterday, rebound class today all under the guise of intuitive movement. Yeah it’s intuitive that she wants to lose weight for her wedding!
I can't believe people are actually still following her the two faced parsnip , even athletes don't workout as much as she does these days 🤣🤣🤣she's intutivelly on purpose working out to loose weight ,what a twit 🤣🤣 Also princess Diana would be crying in her grave seeing that self absorbed post 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't believe people are actually still following her the two faced parsnip , even athletes don't workout as much as she does these days 🤣🤣🤣she's intutivelly on purpose working out to loose weight ,what a twit 🤣🤣 Also princess Diana would be crying in her grave seeing that self absorbed post 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
"Two-faced parsnip" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seeing her from the back on the retreat today. She really does look unhealthy. Even the way she walks now.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Seeing her from the back on the retreat today. She really does look unhealthy. Even the way she walks now.
Her mid section is the most tell tale sign of her poor health. If she wants to disagree with science which states excessive fat around the mid is correlated with heart disease then that puts her in a special bucket of idiot.

She’s not messing about with exercise any more is she?! No more cringey dancing around the living room. And it’s definitely not because she’s losing weight for the wedding, ok?? Ffs, she needs to weight train for her back and she needs to manically jump around on a tiny trampoline for no other reason than her body told her to. Can’t believe you thought she was doing this for aesthetic reasons! How dare you!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bargain for 5 nights (flights and extra meals etc not included 🙈) and share a room with a stranger unless you pay even more money for your own space. I don’t want to retreat somewhere with someone I don’t know snoring all night. 😳
I can’t believe anyone could/would want to go on this or afford it. I have a high salary and this is the last thing I’d spend money on in todays climate. We just got back from a week away that cost less than that and that’s with people I love and actually want to spend time with!

It’s so expensive! Me And the husband are going away soon - £1400 for both of us, all inclusive, flights and airport transfers to Morocco!

For £1350 you could go to Orlando for 2 weeks!

• Heart
These retreats are such a scam. You’re literally paying for some charlatan influencer and their little entourage to have a holiday. In this case it’s just a very expensive holiday where an unhealthy, unfit ‘fitness’ influencer will try to convince you that it’s ok to be unhealthy too.

Reactions: 10
Guys come on!! You get a session of intuitive dance and some sessions on intuitive movement and ditching the diet culture. Surely that’s worth nearly £1500?!!! 🙄🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.