Tally Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dress sense is terrible - don’t understand why her and zanna at barely 30 are dressing like housewives. Such an unflattering look. I quite like the engagement dress but not a fan of the headband. I actually think she’d look nice with a bit of length to her hair.

What I don’t enjoy about her content also is anything goals based she doesn’t seem to agree with - actively discouraging people against doing marathons, challenges etc as it’s all rooted in diet culture? Actually no it’s not.
Lol 😂 marathon running makes you gain weight

Reactions: 3
I don't like the engagement party dress. I thought it was a bit frumpy although feel that about some of her other outfit choices... and yet one of her closest friends and fellow influencer is a stylist.

Reactions: 4
Is she drunk in that Mcdonalds's story. Why is she chewing like that to the camera! 🤢🤢

Reactions: 1
I’m sure it’s a bad angle but she looks like a Victorian milkmaid here. The headband is horribly ageing. I just don’t get Tally or her purpose but I guess she’s just counting the days til she has a wedding that she can blah loads of free stuff for a La Chessie King and then have a baby and blah more free stuff a La Tessa Kelly. She genuinely is one of those pointless Instagram existences.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe how much she ruined a gorgeous ring. Jack did well and she has made it look so tacky now. Just my opinion anyway! My bf proposed at Easter, he chose the ring himself and I would never have taken it straight to the jewellers to be changed!!

I’m sure it’s a bad angle but she looks like a Victorian milkmaid here. The headband is horribly ageing. I just don’t get Tally or her purpose but I guess she’s just counting the days til she has a wedding that she can blah loads of free stuff for a La Chessie King and then have a baby and blah more free stuff a La Tessa Kelly. She genuinely is one of those pointless Instagram existences.
I feel like she is one of those that goes on to be the loudest in the room to over compensate for the insecurities that arise from being conventionally hard on the eyes (as mean as that sounds).

Reactions: 8
I just can't believe with all that she spouts she can be friends with Zanna who promotes getting up at 5am everyday to work out and also wears Abercrombie which has literally been called out for its horrible racism and ableism in the past... plus how they fed into half the girls who were born in the 90's eating disorders.

Reactions: 6
I thought she looked nice in that initial pic someone posted but from all the other stories she looks so frumpy in that dress 😭

This attitude and the stream of appaling ads and freebies and her consistent promotion of Abercrombie & Fitch a company that have created such body image toxicity really grate. This, and her general sense of entitlement mean that she can get in the bin as far as I'm concerned.
This!!! I was so shocked to see her doing ads for them, it’s the complete opposite of her brand!

Reactions: 5
She dresses like a frumpy Middle Aged woman and I can’t be convinced other wise. Totally agree with the comments above she will just blag free stuff when she gets married then has a baby… so predictable

Reactions: 9
I was looking back to early 2021 when she was just in the midst of the whole Train Happy book launch etc etc. I think she looks healthier, much more balanced shape wise. I’m not body shaming but I refuse to believe it’s good practice to basically keep gaining weight around your middle when you’re a woman of 30 odd who probably wants a family in the next couple of years, which she has said she would like. I know she’s had a horrible time with disordered eating in the past but I think she’s on a path that again probably isn’t healthy for her, mentally or physically.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I was looking back to early 2021 when she was just in the midst of the whole Train Happy book launch etc etc. I think she looks healthier, much more balanced shape wise. I’m not body shaming but I refuse to believe it’s good practice to basically keep gaining weight around your middle when you’re a woman of 30 odd who probably wants a family in the next couple of years, which she has said she would like. I know she’s had a horrible time with disordered eating in the past but I think she’s on a path that again probably isn’t healthy for her, mentally or physically.
This is all so true. It’s hard to say definitively from these pictures but it also looks like her face suits being that weight too.

Reactions: 1
She does look good here, she looks healthy and like she’s found a good balance.

Reactions: 4
Wow the wedding begging begins already….
Unreal!!! Looking for a wedding planner freebie!!! Shameless. How does her bloke put up with her obsessions about marriage??? She’s spent weeks changing the ring and organising what looked like some drinks in a beer garden and a (gifted) doughnut tower. The wedding is going to be relentless. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she looking for a wedding planner though, or is she hinting French suppliers for freebies… shameless

Reactions: 5
Yeah did feel a bit cringe that it seemed a low key party but there were still gifted flowers and doughnuts. If you're gonna beg, might as well go big or go home 😂

Reactions: 6
Yeah did feel a bit cringe that it seemed a low key party but there were still gifted flowers and doughnuts. If you're gonna beg, might as well go big or go home 😂
I found it a bit odd, like it was trying to be a wedding but wasn’t, especially with her white dress and headband, printed sign, flowers, tower of donuts to look like a wedding cake. I don’t know anyone that’s had an engagement party so find the idea of having one a bit alien anyway. Fair enough a few drinks in a pub but not trying to be a mini-wedding! Jack also looked really casual and didn’t really match how she was dressed.

Does she have any connection to France? If not then she has clearly done absolutely no research into how difficult it is to get married there if you aren't a resident. Annoys me so much when influencers make these announcements looking for freebies without doing even a bit of research at all!

Reactions: 7
Does she have any connection to France? If not then she has clearly done absolutely no research into how difficult it is to get married there if you aren't a resident. Annoys me so much when influencers make these announcements looking for freebies without doing even a bit of research at all!
This is going to be yet another Chessie King style freebie fest. Deplorable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.