Tally Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was expecting her retreats to be a little on the pricey side but expecting folk to pay £1795 to share a room with a stranger for 6 nights and that price to NOT include flights and transfers is in the current climate bloody cheeky in my opinion.
She has no qualifications pertaining to the help and therapy she is touting and you only get 4 workshops over the week anyhow.
What an absolute rip off!
You can have 7 nights all inclusive (inc. flights) in 5* Cancun hotel for +£300 less and that is before adding in the extra flight costs. 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She is selling some skincare on her vinted page. I don't understand, are they new items she doesn't want to use or were they gifted? I hope they were not gifted, surely that wouldnt be allowed?

Reactions: 8
sorry if this is mean but this looks so unappetising, the sausages are so burnt!
5248C466-6FE0-4D56-9DB3-639888065371.png

• Sick
Reactions: 7
whatever happened to Girl Gains?

I think she is skint, she was crying on insta about business troubles - bad economy no clients or something

Reactions: 4
whatever happened to Girl Gains?

I think she is skint, she was crying on insta about business troubles - bad economy no clients or something
It is undoubtedly tough for all business owners at the moment and I have empathy for everyone working hard for their own financial security - we are (most of us) in that boat.
Tally is a fully qualified PT and I am sure she could work hours on a gym floor or in a cycle studio in a freelance capacity but she said something the other day about them wanting to sell up and move to Surrey so she's waiting to see where they'll be and when before getting back in to teaching.
Now.... I might sound a bit mean but lots of people move, further distances that London to Surrey and continue working throughout. Lots of people commute from London to Surrey each day in fact. She is lucky to have a job that she can take anywhere she should utilise that.
Need more money - work for it. She's not on the minimum wage, not racking up 60+ hr weeks and not balancing more than one job.
I think like a lot of people who have made their name and got comfortable as influencers actual work is no longer something they even consider.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think from my gym, the PTs aren't getting the private clients that they did for PT due to COL crisis. Many have left. Saying that, there's plenty of classes that could be taught or just working in the gym like you say. However, I dont think her BOPO nonsense is compatible with teaching loads of classes a week as she may lose weight - or she may not be comfortable doing it. I remember when she was teaching spin like a celeb trainer and I find it really strange that she has gone in a different direction. She's really lucky she has a rich bf and she has some choice to work. Teaching in Surrey wont be easy. Im sure there's lots of instructors very established in their jobs and not a lot of opportunity - which tends to be what happens when you move from London to a very rural area. You have to commute and there might not be lots and lots of jobs and options
Im surprised she hasn't developed an app like Alice Living.

Reactions: 1
So they've just moved to a big new house in Surrey but the sale of their flat was only agreed last week?! They must be loaded!

Reactions: 6
They are pretty sensible, I assume they are renting until they know the area they want to be in.

Reactions: 2
Jack’s family are multi millionaires so I doubt they will be struggling financially ever

Reactions: 5
Do you know what his parents do? I was so shocked to look through his Instagram stories of moving family homes and it was bloody enormous !!!
I know his sister (not very well) and there is family money from the dad’s father who owned businesses (not sure in what though). Jack’s dad was an investment banker. His mum died and his dad has remarried. The family home literally looks like a country manor doesn’t it?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.