Tally Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever she is doing is not healthy. There is just no way it is. She did a reel where she was trying on old clothes and getting rid of everything that didn’t fit and most of her weight is on her belly. She’s in her early 30s and is looking at a future of not so good health if she keeps this up. Not everything we do is awesome and exciting or whatever but we do it because we need to, eg cleaning the house, brushing our teeth. Exercise isn’t always fun but I always always feel good afterwards. I can’t get over a PT saying she is sedentary and has lost fitness and that this is totally fine. I wonder how many clients she has.
Alice Liveing is a perfect example of someone who has gained a bit of weight but still looks healthy and wears nice clothes.

This is a fair point about addiction / disordered eating etc. I hadn’t thought of that. In which case reduced fitness is the lesser of two “evils” (wrong word but you know what I mean).

I just thought intuitive movement was still geared towards fitness and strength, but I probably misunderstood it.
I mean don't get me wrong I get she doesn't want a 6 pack of abs but it's about balance.

Yes I agree. Alice Liveing isn’t as thin as she was but she looks very healthy and in shape. Tally really doesn’t and while it might not be great to be obsessed with diet and exercise, there is a healthy balance to be found, which I thought she claimed to have found a few years ago. She did interviews where she said she became obsessive when she first started and was still at drama school but that she then found her perfect balance. Was all that a lie then? All the ‘what I eat in a day’ vids that got her all the followers? I have watched a few of those and she wasn’t even being restrictive - just healthy normal food and treats. She looked really good and seemed happy too. Yet we’re suddenly meant to believe that true health is promoting being sedentary and binge eating and doing a couple of minutes dancing round the living room, calling it ‘joyful movement’. It’s not joyful if you can’t keep up with your peers when doing activity and have to chuck away your entire wardrobe. And as she still teaches spin, I suspect that the not keeping up bit is largely due to the additional weight.

Reactions: 4
Whatever she is doing is not healthy. There is just no way it is. She did a reel where she was trying on old clothes and getting rid of everything that didn’t fit and most of her weight is on her belly. She’s in her early 30s and is looking at a future of not so good health if she keeps this up. Not everything we do is awesome and exciting or whatever but we do it because we need to, eg cleaning the house, brushing our teeth. Exercise isn’t always fun but I always always feel good afterwards. I can’t get over a PT saying she is sedentary and has lost fitness and that this is totally fine. I wonder how many clients she has.
She looks unhealthy for 2 years I was unhealthy eating and gained weight from lockdowns and stress eating. I can tell you at my biggest I looked like Tally and I did not feel healthy at all.

Reactions: 2
She's really grating on me today.

1 - Hey Guys!!! Fancy a retreat next year in Mexico!?!?
*most people are not in a position to make those sorts of financial decisions in the current financial climate.

2 - Have a look at my favourite jewellery right now.
*just happens to have been gifted. 🙄

Honestly Tally... when did you become that person!?!?

Attachments

She seems to be getting back into lifting now… I wonder if she will secretly go back to the weight loss and then simply say it was her body naturally adjusting and finding its balance through joyful movement and food freedom... Although if she does, the HAES community will disown her for betraying them.

Reactions: 6
She seems to be getting back into lifting now… I wonder if she will secretly go back to the weight loss and then simply say it was her body naturally adjusting and finding its balance through joyful movement and food freedom... Although if she does, the HAES community will disown her for betraying them.
It will be super hard for her to distance herself from the HAES community because she is so embedded in that right now and quite literally shunned everything she promoted from before. She can't do another 360° surely!?!?! 😮
Lifting is super popular right now so it might be that she wants a slice of that market OR it was an opportunity to tag the private gym she used in that post in the hope of a freebie/collaboration. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I noticed she no longer teaches spin anymore and she seemed disappointed by it. I wonder if she just isn't fit enough anymore or what the reason is behind it.

Also if she's so on her high horse about being anti diet culture how can she still be friends with Zanna! Zanna is clearly obsessed with exercising, clean eating and still posts problematic content that most people have moved away from like what I eat in a day or posting the calories burned from her workout.

Super cringe.

Def seems to have hopped on the body po bandwagon to get her bills paid.

Been with her boyf for ages too… wonder if there will be a proposal anytime soon?

Reactions: 1
I really like them as a couple they come across super well. Have to say it’s was very obvious it was coming, I thought it’d be in Paris the other week but that really is a beautiful location. He clearly adores her.

Do wonder if the proposal in the video is the actual one!

Yeah pretty cringe. He seems nice and down to Earth though.

So will Zanna and Alice follow suit now then? A proposal is pretty lucrative as far as ‘influencing’ goes. Tally and Jack are apparently moving to Surrey soon so I reckon Alice will follow them there too.

Reactions: 3
She’s now offering to answer questions her followers may have about the trip, the engagement, everything. Seriously? Is nothing private? It’s actually quite sad that she feels like all of this has to be captured on camera so that a bunch of people she has never met can share in it.

Reactions: 3
She is just an awful, fake influencer these days which is really sad.
A proposal should be a beautiful thing not something to drive her social media engagement. 🙄
Pity because he seems like quite a nice, 'normal' guy too.

She is just an awful, fake influencer these days which is really sad.
A proposal should be a beautiful thing not something to drive her social media engagement. 🙄
Pity because he seems like quite a nice, 'normal' guy too.
Why do people have to open up every bloody detail! What I’ve learnt is not to post too much otherwise people get nosey!

Reactions: 1
She has the most terrible sense of style. I can't imagine what wedding dress she is going to pick... I'm also wondering if she will subtly try to lose weight for the wedding? To be clear I don't think she needs to but it will be an interesting test to see whether she actually believes all the body positivity stuff she puts out or whether the fact that she is getting married will secretly make her revert back and show its all a big money spinner for her.

I reckon she will say that her body is telling her to move and to eat healthy and that it’s got nothing to do with slimming down for her wedding.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.