Tally Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is with the far too tight, flared, business style trousers? They are literally hideous! I think she’s trying to go for the oversized tailored trouser look and just failing massively?!
---
Its a no from me too with this cream number!
At least she’s saying if she wore it with proper structured underwear it would look ok, for once!

Reactions: 10
Its a no from me too with this cream number!
Her boobies and belly look sad in this. I don't mean she needs to get shapewear but a decent bra would make a massive difference; the satin skirt looks like a nightie. If you can see your belly button through a skirt, it means you shouldn't leave the house in said skirt.

Reactions: 8
I think she really doesn't suit the cream / beige neutral palette.

The option 2 pink dress looks so much better on her, colour wise and shape wise.

Reactions: 7
Also, I'm her height (she's 5'2, right?) and would never dream of wearing these trousers! Pair of nice tapered cropped trousers look great on shorter people, with nice simple heels, or boots.
images.jpg

images(1).jpg

Reactions: 3
Her boobies and belly look sad in this. I don't mean she needs to get shapewear but a decent bra would make a massive difference; the satin skirt looks like a nightie. If you can see your belly button through a skirt, it means you shouldn't leave the house in said skirt.
She does need to get shape wear, she would look 100x better if her belly was smoothed out. Even slimmer women look better with shape wear. It’s not anti body positive, it’s just making yourself look streamlined.

Reactions: 10
She does need to get shape wear, she would look 100x better if her belly was smoothed out. Even slimmer women look better with shape wear. It’s not anti body positive, it’s just making yourself look streamlined.
Exactly, and a bias cut silk skirt would bunch over 98% of people’s stomachs, so they look better when smooth.

Reactions: 6
I like the pink dress (no comment on whether it's "grand national attire") and then she accessorised it 😬....

A thick, prairie style boho dress with a fascinator? Weird. She would benefit from the help of a stylist.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How is she only 32?! She honestly looks 50! That short hairstyle really ages her
Yes I was in bank recently with my boyfriend walking around, telling him about her and how she got her engagement photos taken there. He asked to see a pic and said she looks like she is mid 40s.

• Haha
The duck is she wearing 😂 I don’t know where to start but her friend curvy living does styling appointments she needs to help her friend out. Also I didn’t get the memo that brides to be have to wear cream/white.
And then there’s those trousers 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Good she bought those fugly badly fitting trousers too….should read the comfiest camel-toe trousers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even a blind person can see that she doesn't look good in the outfits she favoured - it's good she went with the vote for the pink dress, which looked nice regardless, but I wanted to bash my head against a wall when I saw the story after about her still liking the white dress. The neckline is horrible, it's shapeless and clings in the wrong places regardless of size and yes, Tally, I'll say it because it isn't a bad word - it is UNFLATTERING! The trouser outfit was all misshapen and weird proportions too. Call me old fashioned but what happened to liking clothes that fit properly?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.