Tally Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give me bleeping strength with these performative comments about not being able to say things are flattering or glad that a certain size fits you. Can’t wait for this tit to die out

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The knots she ties herself in to keep pushing the intuitive movement crap. She just comes across as a very bland person to me... no idea why she can't seem to ever dress well when she has friends to help and the money to pay a stylist.

Reactions: 5
She should have just admitted it was a slip of the tongue or whatever instead of doubling down. No way would she have said "pleasantly surprised" if it was the size 16 instead of the 12.

Screenshot_20230414-103158.jpg

Doesn’t matter how hard she tries, she wants to lose weight for her wedding, exercising with Zanna, teaching spin again, it’ll all be chipping away at her weight

Reactions: 11
Doesn’t matter how hard she tries, she wants to lose weight for her wedding, exercising with Zanna, teaching spin again, it’ll all be chipping away at her weight
I actually think she might not end up losing weight - I agree with you that she’s trying to - but the exercise alone won’t make her lose weight, only a calorie deficit will do that and her diet is appalling. She has a terrible relationship with food, very all or nothing, so I think she’d have to go back to the nothing to lose weight.

Reactions: 11
I actually think she might not end up losing weight - I agree with you that she’s trying to - but the exercise alone won’t make her lose weight, only a calorie deficit will do that and her diet is appalling. She has a terrible relationship with food, very all or nothing, so I think she’d have to go back to the nothing to lose weight.
True! A few years back, I went through a stage of doing a few workouts a week and cycling to work/town on weekends, but had cake at work, and other treats and didn't lose any weight. Thankfully didn't put extra pounds on so it worked out ok 😆

Reactions: 4
I hardly ever comment but I feel I have to regarding them going to the Grand National. It’s so unethical and cruel - can’t get my head around why she’d flaunt it and show off about it? I don’t know why I’m shocked that she’s going

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I hardly ever comment but I feel I have to regarding them going to the Grand National. It’s so unethical and cruel - can’t get my head around why she’d flaunt it and show off about it? I don’t know why I’m shocked that she’s going
It’s just something she can play dress up for. She eats meat too doesn’t she? I don’t think animal welfare is at the top of her priorities sadly 😔
---
FED0043A-EB74-4A0D-9BD8-4F377EE84132.jpeg

Aww mum and son day out, so cute 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This might be the most mother and son photo yet 😭😭 the pink dress on its own was promising as well but the whole outfit is just a NO!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm in my 40s and not very stylish but I'm pretty sure I'd look younger than Tally stood next to her - I don't even want to say she's dressed so middle aged because no one I know who's a similar age to me dresses like that. My mum in her 70s would like that look.

Reactions: 12
That bag is a total granny bag! Can't believe she doesn't have a stylish evening bag 🤷‍♀️
Her style is shocking.

Last edited:
that bag costs about 300 too! She has the money to get a decent stylist

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.